LaLeLu Hostel Reviews

Königsbrückerstrasse 70, Dresden, Germany

clean, soft atmosphere, super equipped kitchen, comfortable. 5 minutes on foot to the center of Neustadt.

• 16th Sep 2013

The room is quite nice, clean and tidy. However, it was pretty annoying to have to wait 40 minutes until someone appear at the reception to give us the key. On top of that, during those 40 minutes I was calling to the phone number which is on the web, and no one picked that up. Also, once you are in the room, you can felt every little sound from other rooms, the kitchen, and the bathroom.

LaLeLu is a delightful little hostel. The rooms have funky, quirky decor. However, the staff member when I arrived was very unfriendly and only spoke German. I was offered a city map which turned out to be a semi-legible photocopy. There was no tourist information available. After my arrival, the office was closed for the rest of the 3 days I was there. Even though there were others staying there, I never saw anyone. There are no common areas except the kitchen so everyone stays in their rooms.

• 6th May 2013

it isn't a bed and breakfast. still, huge rooms with character and the tram station is right in front of the house

Nice place