Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
Right in the center lies the Labyrinth Hostel, labyrinthine like the town itself. All rooms became decorated by local artists, you will definitely find no IKEA standard like elsewhere.
You can expect extensive city info, a personal support and a cozy and international atmosphere. You will find a complete equipped guest kitchen, free tea and coffee and on the big roof terrace it will be easy to make new friends.
The Labyrinth Hostel Weimar is a proud member of the Backpacker Network Germany e.V.
* free W-LAN
* free tea and coffee
* free city map
* fully-equipped kitchen
* 24h access
* late riser friendly: check out 11 am
* breakfast available
* lockers for dormitories
* free book exchange
* lots of games, music CD's
* iron, fan, alarm clock, umbrella
* free luggage storage
* credit cards accepted
* no membership required, no expensive membership cards
* 10% discount with your ISIC card
* free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* calling cards available for cheap phone-calls home
* cosy lounge for chat and beer
* money-saving tips for onward travel
For the cyclists
* bike-repair kits
* several bike shops around the corner
* various maps of Dresden and surrounding areas
* healthy breakfast
For city explorers
* lots of information on public transport and the city
* history books about Weimar
* extensive information on trips to other areas near Weimar
For apartment seekers
* extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
* stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free
For the last-minute travellers
* If we don't have a bed available we will find one for you somewhere else saving you an unnecessary trek.
!!! The city charge 0,75 Euro visitors tax per night and person. In single room we have to charge 1 Euro per night. !!!
Please pay for your accommodation in cash on arrival. Visa- or Mastercard is also accepted, but please note that we have to charge 2,50 extra for credit-card transactions.
amenities (not compulsory):
breakfast 3,50 Euro per person
bed linen (once off payment) 2,50 Euro per person