Labyrinth Hostel Weimar Reviews

Goetheplatz 6, Weimar, Germany

Amazingly friendly staff. Powerpoints inside cupboards where hard to access. Rooms were large and very nicely decorated.

Friendly welcoming staff. Great location

I think i can honestly say it was the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Toilets and showers are clean. Rooms are nice and comfy. Common areas are excellent. Only thing i can complain is the cost for bed sheets. I think it should be free.

The staff is friendly and very helpful. We really appreciate that they let us check-in even if we arrived earlier. The rooms' decorations are very unique. Fantastic location. Highly recommended!

Very friendly staff. Bumped me up to a double room instead of a huge bunk room for 6 when I was the only one in the room. Nice location, and easy to get into the city centre. Tricky to find initially, but it's in a good position, with plenty of busses.

Great hostel!