Labyrinth Hostel Reviews

Lindengasse 4, Vienna, Austria

Staff were unfriendly and facilities were poor. There were only 2 female showers for our whole floor to share...

I was surprised of location. Hostel was tidy and clean. Personal was ok. We have free early checkin. Bed for sleep and keys from room. I was happy.

Never again. I prefer to spend my whole payment in a luxury hotel rather than getting ill here.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Absolutly better and more comfortable showers and new beds.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

The worst hostel that I have ever been, the staff are really really rude, the guy was really unpolite with us. The location is good but that's all because the hostel is durty, smells really bad, the beds are in an aisle so you wake up everytime that someone go to the bathroom or to some bed . The kitchen doesn't have anything, just a durty microwave and it has 2 chairs and 1 mini table.

• 28th Nov 2014

Good location,subway & tram near by so accessible to all the location quickly.Value for money

• 20th Nov 2014
  • India

It is ok.My room was a little bit colder then the others.For the moment the hostel is ok,but always check the latest reviews .Only one toilet for boys,and one for girls NOT ENOUGH.

I stayed well in good condition

The staff is really really 0/10.

• 16th Nov 2014

It's a great place, but I miss the staff from the common rooms. On my last night a lot of young guys was celebrating a birthday, and they were so loud that I couldn't sleep. It's not what I paid for.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

According some review and comments about this hostel I was expecting something similar to hell. In fact the hostel was quite good, with great location. It wasn´t terrible and staff was nice. We stayed in 4bed room, which was quite small, but clean. I think it is a great deal considering the price for a night.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

The hostel is located very near to a lot of places, but it is not very clean, the staff is not friendly at all (excep for the girl), they are not always available in the reception. I think i have bad luck because there were two people that like they live there, they were not travellers, so it was no comfortable

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Guatemala

Ventilation is very bad. No windows, and ventilation system not working at all.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

Very nice stuff and location. But I've found some insects on my bed and on blanket. Toilet looks brooken.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Russia

The first thing is that reception is not in the same building where do you stay. I stayed in the 12-bed-room which was two streets far away from the reception. There was no living room at all. Actually it's a big hall whitout any kind of door which separates a room from the others, only the section D has a door. The kitchen was so small, comprised for a tiny table and only one chair. There was only 2 toilets for women and 4 shower rooms (mix ones).

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Spain

Great Hostel. Perfect location in Vienna, and secure. Everything was clean. Good value for the money.

It is really ok! Perfect located and friendly stuff. Our only problem: there was no kitchen stove, so you have to eat somewhere else or have to get along with the microwave.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Luxembourg

dirty hostel even if is in the city center

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Morocco

i stayed there 2 nights.the toilets and shower room are really clean.wifi works great but sometime u need to reset the router.if u stay in the big dorm the location is next to tram 49 and go straight to the city center. good value of money:)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

It was not a bad accomodation to stay for one night but the place is really small, if there were some other people it would be a bit too small and it could be a bit cleaner, as well. Staying for longer it's not the best place, but for short it's okay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7