Labyrinth Hostel Reviews

Lindengasse 4, Vienna, Austria

For the price it was, I wasn't expecting much but wow it was awesome and we met great people there too! Definitely recommending this place!

• 19th Aug 2014

For the money we paid it was an okish place to stay. Check out is at 11 and they don't even let u stay in the common area 1 sec after that so we had to wonder around down town look for a place to use wifi and hide from rain. We got a dirty room with used linens that we had to change by ourselves. u can hear everything that happens outside of your room due to poor isolation. Overall we felt we r sleeping in a building site but again.. Compare to other places its not that expensive

Wifi did not work properly. Very small room, arguably too small. Hostel is divided over several locations. I was alone so it didn't bother me, but do take note of this if traveling in groups.

An interesting place actually spread out over different flats in the immediate area. We stayed in location 8 which was nice, roomy, with enough showers. The reception may lack a bit of security when bags are left there for the day. Location just behind the Muzeum quarter is great, lots of great places yo go out nearby.

Don't stay here. The staff quite candidly used my credit details to extract €70 from my account. This was an act of theft, and I am pursuing the matter. I fear that it may have happened before, and may happen again, so please refrain from staying here. I'd hate for this to happen to anyone else. Otherwise, the place was filthy, not good value, smelt rather odd and the staff were phenomenally rude.

That staff is unfriendly, unhelpful and incomprehensible in their broken English. The rooms portrayed in the pictures are very different than the actual rooms, scattered in three different buildings. Your "12 bed" room is going to be a section of a 40-50 bed corridor with no doors or separation whatsoever between you and the other "rooms" or the kitchen, which is also where the bathroom area is.The rooms are simply not clean. Great location though. Would not recommend.

Location was really good, but staff wadn't nice and I didn't feel like they wanted to help. Rooms weren't very clean and organized.

Only functional and rather dismal, but if you're just looking for a cheap sleep right in the center of Vienna it's a good deal. They should tell you in advance they don't accept credit cards.

• 14th Aug 2014

You get what you pay for - still, the lady at the counter surprised us with rude instructions. You dont stay at the address which is provided but have to go to another building aprox. 5 minutes away. The directions justify the name of the hostel. One meter behind the front door, the first bed is standing. The bedroom has 18 beds, not 12. Still, great location, WIFI and low rate. Suitable for one night.

Perfect location! Big room with no window, but air was okay. Only thing to improve is the wifi. Definitely good place to stay.

Everything was great except there was really no kitchen. Maybe that's on purpose, but that really brings the place's rating down.

Staffs are unhelpful and unfriendly, always cancelling the reservations of guests. Stay in this hostel if you like racist receptionists, dusty and dirty beds, floors, lockers. Everything has extra and hidden charges. Staffs are stingy with maps. Lights do not work and staffs won't bother fixing them. Location is not in the stated address. Stated address is for the reception. Your actually accommodation is a walk away. Dishonest staffs.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

We were several of us staying together at this hostel in the big dormitory, which contains actuall 26 beds (separated in "3" rooms which is actually not the case, no door between these 3 rooms). Comments: - security : the big dormitory is on the ground floor, directly on the street; so we felt a little unsafe - staff : not very welcoming, not especially nice and some of the staff was not speaking well english. - not really clean (an big insect came out from a locker!!) - no nice atmosphere.

• 10th Aug 2014

The hostel is very clean and have a lot of facilities. It's my second stay in this hostel in two year and for the price range is by far the best place I've stayed. The toilets are very clean, as the shower are. The guests have free access to a wifi (very reliable), multiple (free) PCs and free coffee. The personal can appear unpolite sometimes but they always find ways to help you.

• 9th Aug 2014

Not clean at all. Stinks and has mudy bathrooms and toilets. Crazy staff. No lockable locker for valuable things.

Very nice people at the check-in

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Cheap and location is good.Others are nothing.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Nothing good to say about this hostel. Bad location, unfriendly staff, horrible rooms and not clean.

This hostel is absolutely disgusting. Not only are the staff members incredibly rude but the place is a dumb. I was only able to stay one night. I wouldn't recommend it to my ex boyfriend. THAT BAD

Clean, secure, central however the rooms are so small! What shout have had just one bunk bed in squashed in another making this four bed room beyond claustrophobic! Free tea in kitchen and good showers, was a bit noisy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7