Lacomme Inn Reviews

No 12 Jalan Angsoka, Off Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

FEMALE SINGLE TRAVELLERS BEWARE This is not a place to get away from all the sleezy guys on the street. Some also work here. The guy behind the reception used my email from my booking to contact me personally - something which horrified me. After all, when you stay in a hotel, your prime objective is not to make best friends with the staff, but to get the service you pay for. I barricaded my door as the lock did not work. If you are female and alone, just avoid this place. Just to be safe.

Our stay in Lacomme Inn is such a comfort, although we've been placed on the third floor. The front desk man is so nice to accommodate us, and he find ways to solve or provide any problems and needs. We are truly thankful.