Lacomme Inn Reviews

No 12 Jalan Angsoka, Off Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

FEMALE SINGLE TRAVELLERS BEWARE This is not a place to get away from all the sleezy guys on the street. Some also work here. The guy behind the reception used my email from my booking to contact me personally - something which horrified me. After all, when you stay in a hotel, your prime objective is not to make best friends with the staff, but to get the service you pay for. I barricaded my door as the lock did not work. If you are female and alone, just avoid this place. Just to be safe.

Our stay in Lacomme Inn is such a comfort, although we've been placed on the third floor. The front desk man is so nice to accommodate us, and he find ways to solve or provide any problems and needs. We are truly thankful.

nice little familar hotel in the middle of bukit bintang. clean, safe and very friendly and helpful staff! offer an airport pick up, maybe the best way to find the hotel. there are hundred of restaurants around the corner, city center and train/bus-stations are in walking distance. the rooms a not huge but very clean, there is free wifi and a breakfast service on your room. all in all: i would go back.

• 25th Mar 2013

very friendly manager and very clean. Will stay there again.

Exceptionally friendly, helpful staff. Very clean rooms. I was impressed at the daily room service breakfast. The staff were willing to assist with travel plans.

• 12th Nov 2012

Nice place, but the WiFi didn't work on the third floor.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They would ask if we needed assistance with our luggage or if we needed anything. They allowed us to go for late checkout without giving us any hassle. Since our departure was at midnight, my husband and I went around the city after our checkout. The staff happily agreed to store our luggage for us while we were gone. When we needed directions to places, they took the time to walk us through the maps.

• 21st Jul 2012