Lad Lane Apartments Reviews

Lad Lane Apartments, Cumberland Road, Wilton Place, Dublin, Ireland

While Lad Lane offert the option to rent an apartment, it also offert the unusual option to just rent some of the bed of the appartment, which is the option I tried. They where 7 beds in the appartment : 3 in one room, 3 in another room, and one (the one I had), in the common room. I missed the big common room meetings of an hostel, but it was clean, the beds where not bed bunks but real beds, the place was calm with good kitchen and sofas. Also It is only 10 min walk to town center.

Great place to stay, well located, affordable and friendly staff.

Great price, good location, cheap, clean, has security, and has a kitchen. What more can you ask for?

Keep in mind this is university accommodation, don't expect a party unless your roommates are up for it. Good sized apartment rooms, quiet area. great kitchen and bathroom in room, bad beds they were very uncomfortable, 20 mins walk from city centre, close to Tesco and other shops across the river. Good security too. I'd stay again but they really do need new beds.

Honestly this place was great. It is such a short walk from downtown probably less than 10 from the heart of downtown. The apartments were spotless upon arrival with clean towels, sheets, and even dishes. The beds were comfortable and my and my buddies had a great stay. You get exactly what you paid for if not more and if I was ever going back I might look to book here again.