Lady Ruthelen Reviews

3775 Ruthelen Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90018, Los Angeles, USA

My stay in this hostel was incredible! Great people, great facilities, unreal breakfast. The only downsides of staying there were that there was no lockers and the house that I was staying in was always unlocked, it would not take to much to put together some lockers and it would've given me much more piece of mind. The location is not as bad as other reviews said, there is a train just down the road which will link you up to go wherever you need, just a little far away

• 13th Apr 2015

I booked a 4 bed dorm (female). When i arrived no such room was available in any of their three houses (it is just the main house on the photos. The others are barely that beautiful).They wanted to stay me in a other four bed dorm in a really dark, dirty house. There was a bed available in the 6 bed dorm in the house of the workers. The house was pretty messy except the living room. Breakfast is fine. Location is far as everything is in LA. The staff did not give any information about anything.

I've been this hostel last month. They've offered great breakfast every day morning. It was pretty nice. Location was not too bad with your Tap card, you can go everywhere you wanna go easily. They have a nice pool. This would be good for summer. Most importantly every each staff was extremely kind. If you want to check in, you would search '1932 Rochester circle' on google map.

This hostel attracts friendly staff and travellers. Its located near a train stop and located in working class area. They provide a wonderful full breakfast service. Free machine washing use. Make sure you check in first at 1929 Rochester Circle first as I got a little lost initially. One issue was no lockers were provided for safe keeping.

• 18th Feb 2015

I will stay there again

• 11th Feb 2015
  • China

It is a beautiful mansion in a save area of LA and close to the subway. The breakfast is delicious, but not very healthy :-) The staff could be more friendly, but they have one guy there, that is just the nicest and sunniest person. The rooms do get crowded, but it's LA, they have the best weather, your not going to stay indoors a lot anyway. I wish they'd have a possibility to lock your belongings and use something different than styropor for their dishes, that's too much trash folks!

5 Happy nights at Lady Ruthelen. Good service and atmosphere.

Great Place

• 12th Jan 2015

This accommodation is in a residential area and is a bit out of the way to all the places in LA most people want to go unless you have a car. A taxi from Union station was about $30. And is at least 2 tram /train/bus trips into hollywood. It is split into various different houses across the area And there's no telling which one you'll get. We were not in the one we thought we had booked. The house we were in was extremely cold! If I was to stay again I'd defiantly recommend a car!