Lady Ruthelen Reviews

3775 Ruthelen Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90018, Los Angeles, California, USA

Filthy carpets, smelly rooms, incredibly HOT. On the website they advertise 'air conditioning', but after staying for three days I was told 'we lost the key, can't use no AC with no key'. Really?! Bad location: I was harassed and saw domestic violence on a Sunday afternoon outside of the hotel. This is upsetting because the doors are not usually locked and there is no staff guarding any of the houses. The breakfast is some stale poptarts in a tub on the counter. Don't make this mistake!

• 31st Aug 2013

We apologize for your miserable experience. We have rectified the A/C issue. We are sorry you had to witness what you did. Our location is generally quite safe especially since the neighborhood has great respect for our services as they are connected to a rather famous Hollywood actor. Such things as open domestic violence seldom occur. Also, we have diversified our breakfast menu. We still have poptarts.

Nice staffs and great location

very friendly and helpfull staff

• 22nd Aug 2013

Reservation cancelled the day before our arrival. We went to the place to get the refund, and they said that they can not give it to us in cash. After three mails from us, still no answer... Still waiting for our refund...

The staff are very nice and helpful. There was some electricity issue with our room so we didn't really stay at Lady Ruthelen. They tried hard to find us a twin room in one of the other houses but eventually we stayed in a spare room at the office. The room had not been used for a while and was dusty and run down. We were allowed to use the fascilities of the Rochester hostel, which is just across the street.

Very clean, convenient , friendly. It's a struggle to park though. Close from transportation. On a y a croisé des francais en stage. Plutot satisfaits.

• 28th Jun 2013

The only reason I've chosen to stay in this hostel is the vicinity with the Metro (efficient public transportation of LA). I was told since my arrival that the building mentioned on the web site was full, and I was put in another building, further away from the Metro. The staff is friendly but really not professional.

• 16th Jun 2013
  • Luxembourg

It's a nice place. I stayed here over two months,I met a good man,He's name is Shawn. He is friendly and helpful,So I feel comfortable in here. Good!!!!

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Taiwan

The house manager was cool. He kept things nice and orderly and answered all my questions about Los Angeles.

• 5th Jun 2013