Lady Ruthelen Reviews

3775 Ruthelen Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90018, Los Angeles, USA

As an American, I can tell when other Americans open a hostel for purely economical reasons vs to create and facilitate the spirit of international youth travel. It’s a house in a very run down part of Los Angeles. Nothing more. There are long term guest there, mostly ignorant Americans, who get drunk and make the international travelers uncomfortable. Over all my feelings are very so so, to annoyed at my stay ad Lady Ruthelen. Read more at my blog: http://thehosteler.wordpress.com/2014/