Lady Ruthelen Reviews

3775 Ruthelen Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90018, Los Angeles, USA

It is a beautiful mansion in a save area of LA and close to the subway. The breakfast is delicious, but not very healthy :-) The staff could be more friendly, but they have one guy there, that is just the nicest and sunniest person. The rooms do get crowded, but it's LA, they have the best weather, your not going to stay indoors a lot anyway. I wish they'd have a possibility to lock your belongings and use something different than styropor for their dishes, that's too much trash folks!

5 Happy nights at Lady Ruthelen. Good service and atmosphere.

Great Place

• 12th Jan 2015

This accommodation is in a residential area and is a bit out of the way to all the places in LA most people want to go unless you have a car. A taxi from Union station was about $30. And is at least 2 tram /train/bus trips into hollywood. It is split into various different houses across the area And there's no telling which one you'll get. We were not in the one we thought we had booked. The house we were in was extremely cold! If I was to stay again I'd defiantly recommend a car!

What a great place Lady Ruthelen. My first time in the L.A. area, this place met all the needs I was looking for. Great breakfast every morning, pool, friendly guests and close to the exhibits you wish to see. Super staff as well, thank you Edmund and Tanisha for your great hospitality. Will return here again. Book soon, its a busy place and worth it!! Special thanks for the pic up from the airport, The Purrfect Chauffeur, Dre, call if you need a ride, a great guy! Take care all! thumbs up!

• 28th Aug 2014

Breakfast is really good!!! Stuff is very friendly and it feels like home there!! It was the best hostel i had till now... In california!! The only problem was that it was overbooked and me and some other people had to wait more than 2 hours for our room to be ready!!!

Really great breakfast (waffles, strawberries, eggs, bacon, sausages), driver dor to the station and supermarket! Nice staff!