Lafa Hostel Reviews

Gretska Street 50, Ap nr 12, Odessa, Ukraine

excellent location, excellent staff, home atmosphere. there is no curfew in this hostel as someone mentioned in previous review. there was no microwave in the kitchen, that's right but one can warm up their food in the stove. i specially thank ustina and nataliya for friendliness, happy new year and merry cristmas from mark, canada i recommend this hostel 100% to others

Hostel is located on the very top of a flat. Very cosy place, staff are friendly and helpful but doesn't seem to smile often. Kitchen is WAY TOO HOT, around 28-30C! main hall is not as hot, dorm rooms are pretty cool. Worst part is, there's no microwave to heat your food...I had to eat my chicken cold. Despite all that, I did enjoy my stay at this hostel. Thank you!

Very great hostel, very great people (ok,some are crazy but it's the game :)) hostel who I recommend!