Fabulous 2,413 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,413 Total Reviews
Lagan Backpackers Located at 121 Fitzroy ave, Belfast, Belfast.
Northern Ireland
Belfast Down BT71HU 121 Fitzroy ave, Belfast
86% 2413
54.5853438 -5.9277248
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
26th May 2016
4.0

The staff didn't seem too happy to have to check us in, seemed like us paying customers were an inconvenience to them watching their youtube videos and smoking. The showers were not clean, the bed linen didn't look fresh and the breakfast was stone cold. They didn't heat the beans, the toast was warm bread at best, the sausages and bacon had been previously cooked and not reheated at all. Overall, a very disappointing stay.

Sorry for your experience..we will investigate...totally inconsistent with the reviews we have been receiving in the last few months; awesome staff, great cooked breakfast, fun hostel, curtained private beds, etc, etc, etc

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
24th May 2016
8.0

Helpful staff, homely atmosphere and free breakfast. Definitely value for money and only 20 min walk from city center. Enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay again if ever back in Belfast. Ka pai lagan hostel.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Such a good location and such helpful staff. I loved the free breakfasts and 3£ for a nice home cooked finned can't be beat. The staff knows the best places in town and will help you find good tours around the area! It's on a quiet street, but is still a fun place to meet other travellers. Only downside are the gold showers and the squeaky beds.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016

Staying here was awesome! The staff were very accommodating and helpful. Even when hostel world messed up my booking, Fraser and Conner made sure that I would have a place to stay. Thanks lads! Good food, great people and awesome atmosphere. Definitely recommend it.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

It took me a whole week to forge the words I want to say and I fear they may still be inadequate... I booked in expecting a bed to sleep in either side of a wedding. I got that, but more than that I made friends, had an adventure and found a love for traveling. The staff are the heart of the party and made me feel super at ease even after arriving alone and having missed my flight. 10/10 would go again.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
20th May 2016

Great hostel, good location in Belfast, will be back, Christine, Scotland

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th May 2016

Fantastic hostel for solo travellers, got there and the party was in full swing, shame I couldn't join them. Staff were really chilled and joined in, rooms were a bit of a squeeze but every bed had curtains which was awesome. One of, if not my favourite hostel I've been to in the UK, recommend for anyone looking to get social!

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
13th May 2016

Robin hood is the king of the castle

13th May 2016

No power outlet near my bed, besides that the place is awesome.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

I really enjoyed my weekend at Lagan Backpackers! Robin, Tom and the rest of the crew were awesome. Would definitely recommend this hostel to solo travellers.