Lagan Backpackers Reviews

121 Fitzroy ave, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff are basically backpackers visiting Ireland. I usually like to be able to talk with a local that has the ins and outs of a place. The place was average in its cleaniliness. Though the breakfast was definitely the best that was offered in most of the hostels in Ireland. Location was convenient, even though its about 15 min walk to the xity centre and city hall.

Good place for a short stay. Cooked breakfast and curtains in the dorms are nice. Clean bathrooms, although there was no hot water in the upstairs bathroom. No problems with WiFi. Great loctation in the city centre, close to all main attractions.

Staff is friendly and breakfast was good. Not many showers and not too clean. The whole place smelled very bad. I only stayed two nights so it wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't recommended it for a long stay.

Friendly staff and people, clean and and good facilities

I enjoyed my stay with you! Friendly people and a great breakfast. Thanks a lot :)

Really nice hostel, feels like home away from home, would recommend

• 10th Sep 2015

We only stayed here one night but it was fine. The best part of the whole stay was the staff member who made us breakfast in the morning! He was such a kind man and really friendly. Gave us some advice on our travels!

Great hostel, good vibe, good staff, good location

Had a great time with the staff! Very friendly and felt just like home. I was only there for a night, but it was a great place to stay. The breakfast was fantastic for being included!

• 10th Sep 2015

This place is horrible! Worst ever! Hahaha just kidding! This is one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at. The staff is fanatic, you get a free hot breakfast. I'm talking bacon, sausage, eggs, toast and beans! The beds are comfy enough! They have a mascot, Mickey! He is a husky and is incredible! They let me walk him and we had a great time! If I were ever in the area again I would stay here in a heart beat!

Friendly staff, good atmosphere, with a renovation it would be amazing!

Staff are awesome and the hot brekky is great

Yolanda(spelling??) at the front desk was amazing and was helpful from the get go. Extremely friendly and inviting. Had a great atmosphere for those looking for Belfast Nightlife. Breakfast iffy, but the staff was wonderful. Shop around the corner and walking distance to everything you're looking for within reason. Not the best, Not the worst, you get what you pay for. Good Value for the price. BBfromLD

Friendly, helpful staff! Great tips on what to see and do. Breakfast was great. The room I stayed in had curtains on each bed, I liked the sense of privacy even though I was in a 12 bed room. Just great atmosphere all round.

Amazing people, great breakfast, great people!

Good hostel with nice people and a delicious breakfast. I definitely come back asap!

great little hostel with a really nice atmosphere. Cooked breakfast in the morning and nice little common room to chill out in. walking distance to city centre. Friendly and helpful staff.

So I stayed at Lagan for 3 nights while I had some small business to do here in Belfast. Here are my impressions: Really enjoyed the atmosphere. The small community living room area was great fun, good place to relax and talk to other guests and to the staff. Whenever I was here it was enjoyable. Room wise, First thing to note was there was a certain odour, though not horrible, wasn't pleasent. Would suggest air fresheners - maybe its an attic thing? Facilities were good though not bril

• 1st Sep 2015

This hostel was great however I got some serious bed bug bites that I'm not happy about.

Look at all our reviews. NO mention of bites!!! Please keep in mind bed bug bites can take between 12 and 48 hours to show depending on the person. you did NOT get bitten in our hostel!!!

This is a good hostel will definitely be back staying in the future :)

• 30th Aug 2015