Lagan Backpackers Reviews

121 Fitzroy ave, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Melissa and the staff were incredible. They really went the extra mile for you. It was nice to have a real breakfast in the morning instead of cereal and toast like most other hostels. My only complaint would be that the wifi there was worthless. But, it didn't deduct too much from my experience there. Great value for the money. I would highly recommend.

• 4th Aug 2014

Best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel - not necessarily the quality but the 'sit and be served' service! However, our 4 bed dorm on the top floor and VERY uncomfortable beds - I think my mattress was way past its day. Average cleanliness and good size common areas, however I found the owner to be more worried about persuading us to leave good reviews than than actually providing a good service...

Cozy hostel, good to meet other travellers. The free cooked breakfast is awesome. Could use some more bathrooms, other than that its great. Would recommend.

The staff here are fantastic!! Fellow backpackers who understand your needs. Steve, the manager is an absolute legend and helped us out when we couldn't find anywhere to stay. Went above and beyond, even remembering your name. It's the little things :) Lovely breakfast provided in the mornings. Nice clean rooms. Could do with a couple more showers and toilets but what hostel couldn't. We had a fabulous time here, hanging out the back with the guitar being past around and everyone singing along!

• 29th Jul 2014

Great place! Knowledgable and caring staff. The morning breakfast was great and a welcomed treat. Common room was comfortable as was the dining room. There was even a small garden. The only drawback, not enough showers and the small bathrooms tended to get very busy.

Very nice hostel, friendly staff and calm atmosphere. It worth what is paid. The place is a bit far from the city centre and some must-seen sights. The number of bathrooms is a negative point as well.

very good attention. recommended!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »