Lagan Backpackers Reviews

121 Fitzroy ave, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

We loved staying here after our warm welcome. They arranged a black taxi tour while the room was being prepped which gave us a lot of historie about the area. In the evening we could join a BBQ for just 3 euro's and had a lovely night with the other guests.

Friendly staff, especially Zeljka was very helpful! Dave´s free city tour was cool because he´s a funny guy! Thaks for a nice time in Belfast!!!

My favorite of all the hostels visited on my trip. Great location, homemade breakfast, nightly dinner available for €3 if you're on a budget, very helpful staff. They'll book any tour you'd like to do right at the front desk, even a free walking tour from a friendly Kiwi...very convenient. The best thing about this place was the atmosphere. Plenty of common areas around the place, and some of the staff even took us bar hopping a couple nights. Great place. Would definitely stay again.

The staffs were all really nice! Zelg was really kind!!

Room is a bit chilly at night. I thought it was an individual case but I've checked other travellers' review when I get home - It's a general comment so please fix it as soon as possible. And, would you consider to install curtains to the bathroom window instead of relying only on the depolished glass?

Good place to stay. Friendly, helpful staff, safe part of town. I stayed there twice. Enough said.

Really enjoyed our time at Lagan. The staff and other travelers were great to talk with. Breakfast was awesome. A great way to start the day. Not the cleanest place I've stayed but okay for a few days. But Belfast is also a little rough around the edges for my taste. Cheap dinner is also available is you're too lazy/tired to find food on your own.

We had a pleasant stay in a room for 4. The room was not really big, but you do not expect more for the price. The night was really quiet and the Irish breakfast was great (fills more than a continental breakfast). The staff was really friendly and helpful. Good advices too visit the city. Small minus: The bulb was missing in the bath lamp, i.e. it was quite dark.

• 3rd May 2014

We loved it .... And chad the guy there is the best

Fine hostel. Nothing special but in a good enough location and cheap enough. The staff were nice. Breakfast wasn't great but I guess you can't complain if it was free! Rooms were basic but comfortable.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »