Lagan Backpackers Reviews

121 Fitzroy ave, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2036 Total Reviews

It was nice to stay here staff was helpful and good

Shout out to Glen the manager and the crew who looked after me for the five days I was there, helping and giving fantastic advice whenever I asked, and going above and beyond when I had an issue with my washing. And the cooked breakfast in the morning is just about the most amazing thing ever. Best breakfast I've had in a hostel, ever. And even being in the biggest dorm room, the 12 bed, didn't feel squashy. Privacy curtains are a huge bonus ! Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

First room that I got was ok, but then I extended my stay and they gave me room with 8 beds as the rest was full. In that room all the biggest loggers were broken so I had to leave to another hostel that had working loggers.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • vaihkonen
  • Finland

The breakfast was great.

Really nice staff and although the dorms are tight, you've got curtains around each bed, even the top bunks so this extra feeling of privacy was fabulous! Not too far to walk into the centre, and free parking outside which was a big bonus for us!

I can only give my review from the perspective of a 20 year old bloke travelling on his own, but this hostel was perfect for me. The location was very close to good food and bars, the staff were fantastic (Glenn and John who ran the place were great fun to hang out with), easy to meet people, the rooms were good (slightly dirty bathrooms but it was never a problem), free food was welcome, and I had a fantastic time. It worked very well for me and if you think it might work for you, go for it!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

it is a perfect hostel for young people travel to Belfast for short days! The managers are excellent, friendly and very Helpful! Thanks to John and Clin for being part of our nice memory in Belfast!

• 6th Apr 2015