Lagares Hostel Reviews

Corrientes 213, (2 blocks West of), Mendoza, Argentina

Very nice hostel, verrrry nice staff, thanks for everything. Great hostel for solo travellers! Booked my tours with them and it was great.

Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 14th May 2015

I had a great stay at this hostel! One of the nicer ones I've stayed at for sure. Very clean with helpful staff, Javier was great!! The breakfast was great with homemade breads and jams and the beds were really comfortable as well. They were very accommodating and flexible with booking tours and letting me extend my stay a couple extra nights. Would definitely stay here again!

• 12th May 2015

Had a wonderful stay at Lagares! Staff were amazing and extremely friendly. Beds were comfortable and showers hot. Wifi was ok but not in the rooms. Met many wonderful travellers from all over the world here which created s fantastic atmosphere. Lockers weren't really that secure however knowing all my room mates didn't make me stress about this. Breakfast was unbelievable! Kitchen was also well equipped for making meals. A short 10 min walk to the main strip. I would recommend staying here

Javier is the most amazing host / owner I've met while travelling in South America. He is always there to help and made my stay in the hostel unbelievable. The atmosphere is great since there are not that many beds, and people tend to stick together. I had awesome fun! I would recommend the hostel to everyone and would definitely visit again in the future.

• 10th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Great friendly, english speaking staff and an amazing breakfast. Would definitely recommend!

Place to be in Mendoza! The breakfast was amazing! Homemade bread, jams and cakes. Free coffee and tea all day. Javier and Jessica where super friendly and helpful. Instead of 2 nights we ended up staying 5! Great value for money! Roof terrace with BBQ and nice common area where you'll find a nice mix of like minded travelers. In general mostly our age (25-30). We booked most our day trips with them and couldn't ask for more. Keep up the awesome work guys! We'll be back for sure!!

• 8th May 2015

Really nice hostel with great atmosphere and staff are so so helpful. Effortless to book trips and great for information on things to do and see.

Lagares was a great hostel! Javier and the rest of the staff are so incredibly friendly and helpful. The hostel is CLEAN and SAFE, two of the most important factors for me. I also met a great group of people and we hung out together my whole stay, like a little family. Definitely not a party hostel, but you'll surely meet someone or several people who do go out to have drinks or party. The hostel's environment is chill and hang-out-y. And the breakfast is delicious!!

A lovely, small hostel with great staff, especially the owner/manager Javier is so helpful and lovely. Very clean and neat. A great breakfast with fresh eggs and a BBQ that you can use. A massive selection of movies that they put on for you at anytime. Really nice atmosphere, would recommend for a stay in Mendoza!

• 4th May 2015

Great little hostel, was always clean and tidy, the staff were super friendly and helpful, they have great tour options but also good advice if you want to go it alone. The beds were comfy, had a decent kitchen and the breakfast was awesome. Would definitely recommend this hostel

The place to stay when visiting Mendoza. Javier and Jessica will do whatever it takes to provide you with everything you need!

One of the best Hostels we have stayed in in Argentina so far! Ideal for all ages! Reasonable and have many good facilities - WiFi, showers, TV to watch movies (they have thousands to choose from) at night! Staff are very friendly and can help you organize many fun excursions! Good breakfast in the morning! Lovely atmosphere! Over all very happy we stayed there! :)

• 1st May 2015

As far as hostels go..this one is THE one of Mendoza. My only issue was on time transportation but that'Argentina for you...

• 1st May 2015

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed in since I've been in Argentina! The staff are wonderful and helpful. Javiar, one of the staff was so obliging and helped us organise our weekend with such enthusiasm. They play movies in the lobby every night and it feels like being at home! Highly recommend it!

As soon as we had booked with Hostel Lagares we knew we had made the right decision! Javier made email contact to welcome us and to see if we needed any extra help or info. We were made to feel very welcome here! The breakfasts were amazing - scrambled eggs, homemade bread, homemade choc cake and homemade jam! There were a large number of excursions available to help everyone enjoy Mendosa. Would recommend Hostel Lagares to anyone visiting Mendosa!

Staff were amazing, really helpful and friendly. Offer great tours of the wineries and all Mendoza has to offer. Clean and secure with the bonus of 1000s of movies on demand. Rooms and lockers were spacious and plenty of bathrooms.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Generous breakfast with eggs and fruits. Bathrooms were cleaned often. I thought room lights in the 6 bed dorm where I stayed were good to read but too bright to sleep for people on upper bunk beds. I had a lower bunk bed so I was ok. Over all very good value for money. I enjoyed my stay.

Great atmosphere, great staff who look after you wonderfully. Javier is a hero!

Phenomenally helpful staff, great room, 1000 movies, speedy Internet, tours were great, breakfast was nice - overall a brilliant experience. Would recommend 100%.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6