Lagarto Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Camino del Guincho 108, La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain

This hostel is a bit of the beaten path but definitely worth it! It is about a 15 minute walk to the nearest bus stop, but easy to find. The hostel and the people who work there are excellent. They arranged a scuba diving trip for me which was fantastic and affordable. If you are looking for a place to relax and meet great people, this is it.

Great experience!! The staff was nice and we had a pleasant stay. It would have been hard to reach without a car

A fantastic vibe in a charming hostel. Lovely people work there, all very happy to help. Would definitely recommend this to anybody interested in meeting new people and exploring the many natural wonders that Tenerife has to offer. Muy Buema Onda en este hostel!

Very clean, very friendly, very nice room with beatiful view on the garden. Highly recommeded.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Georgia

Nice Finca with pool, very friendly personal, Hammok, Couches, Lockers, and lot more. Breakfast is good and much. Location is not central. Bus Station aprox 15 Minutes to go. Supermarket is 10 minutes away.

If you don't have a car expect to walk quite a bit. Not much in the area to see in my opinion, though the ocean is impressive. Young staff very helpful and pleasant, but I had to leave early to get a bus (before 8.30am), and although I appreciated breakfast was not until 8.30am, I was perplexed when the owner (Spanish speaking only), wouldn't allow me into the locked kitchen just to check whether I had left my bag of food in there.

Good morning! We really can't understand your commentary, the owners and all the staff speak English, and particulary the owner has a perfect English. As you could see breakfast is free so if you can not have it we always suggest to go and have something in the bar near here or to ask us and we can prepare something for you the night before (we always are available for suggestions and to solve little problems like this, I hope next time you can speak more with us and communicate your needs).