Lagoa Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Vieira Camara 31, Geriba Beach, Buzios, Brazil

Our stay at lagoa beach (me and my boyfriend) was great, the hostel was beautiful, full of colour and a swimming pool that works perfect for relaxing on the evening, reaaally close to geriba beach and ferradurinha beach which are both a must in buzios, transport from here is very easy to take, and the owner is very kind and helpful, we WILL be back, perfect atmosphere and really good people! Thanks for everything isabella! I totally recomend it! Lots of love from Chile :)

Had an awesome stay at the Lagoa Beach Hostel. It is very clean, the staff is amazing and they probably have the best caipirinhas in town! I totally recommend this hostel!

• 26th Dec 2015