Lagoa Hostel Reviews

R. Jose Henrique Veras, 469, Lagoa da Conceicao, Florianopolis, Brazil

The argentinean receptionist was great, but there were bed bugs

I spent here only one night. Staff are nice and friendly. The room was clean with private bathroom. It had a nice living room with a big screen to watch the world cup matches. Good location near the bus station, the lagoon and some beautiful beaches.

Unfortunately my plans for travel changed due to luggage not arriving but I've had friends stay there since and they said they really enjoyed it. If I was going to Floripa I'd definitely stay there...

+'s great hostel for socialising. staff were great. breakfast was decent. great location. -'s. rooms were cramped, not always clean and no hot water.

Staff were rude to us blaming loud noise from the night before - even though we knew we hadn't. Location great however wifi was unrelaible and drop outs would occur in different parts of the hostel.

THE WORST HOSTEL I've ever seen after traveling the world. Room leaking from the ceiling, bathroom was flooded, room stank and was dark and dingey. We left and found a cheaper place to stay which was a hotel and was much nicer. If you are traveling in winter don't believe the photos and reviews, this place is terrible.

Bedbugs in room númber one 6 bed dorm. Covered in bites. Confirmed by other people who got bites too !! When other girls told the staff about the bedbugs there was no a action or any respond. The hostel is really nice, great location but the bedbugs are really anoying.

We had a great time at Lagoa Hostel. Sergio really made it for us. Although the hostel is not right on a beach it is next to the lakes, it is central to everything and makes you get on a bus and explore the island.. It is really close to the bus terminal and you can get to most places for 2.9 reals. It is also close to the nightlife so you have the best of all worlds.

View all Florianopolis Hostels