Lagoon Backpackers Reviews

Rua Rio de Janeiro, 228, Buzios, Brazil

The staff were very nice and friendly. Security is not so good in the rooms. No lockers to store your things. :)

I only stayed 3 nights at the Lagoon Backpackers, but wish I could have stayed longer. There was a great atmosphere, nice breakfast and the loveliest staff. Location is out of town, but buses(little white vans) take you to any beach or downtown for 2.5 reals, and go all the time. Only downside was that hallway to dorm room smelled like urine.. All in all however, I'd definitely recommend this place anytime!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

I would definitely stay here again! I booked a private room which cost £20/night. The staff were amazing, they cooked for us every evening (and charged only 5 Reais). each day they offered to take me around and show me Buzios. There is a kitchen and lounge area both very nice and we managed to watch premier league football on the morning (always a bonus). The rooms are what you pay for, comfortable and clean. I had a wonderful stays - thank you!

• 7th May 2015