Lagos Shared Rooms Reviews

rua 5 the outubre 18a 1esq, Lagos, Portugal

Thanks for having us!

Cosimo is the best host I ever had. the retired and decided to open the place just for the fun of it, not so much to earn money (that's why the price is so low); he also lives there, so he makes sure the place is real cosy and functional: from the Internet working well, to nice showers, plenty of drinks, etc; among other things: he for sure goes well beyond anybody would expect of him. the only (minor) downside is that he tends to engage in long rantings; but that comes with the territory.

The owner(Cosimo) friendly, the facilities are not the best but you do not need them due to the great atmosphere!!

Not the standard party hostel you would expect in Lagos and what a welcome change. It is like a small home away from home. Cosimo is the dad of the house and will go out of his way to make the stay in Lagos memorable, comfortable and enjoyable. Excellent outdoor area where you will meet everyone of the other housemates. Close walk to everything and the best place to explore the city of Lagos and beyond. Booked 2 nights and stayed 5. Cosimo is a star!

Cosimo made this hostel the best! The hostel was great overall, and even better because of the enthusiasm and hospitality of Cosimo. We would choose this place over any other hostel in Lagos.

This hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever been to. Rooms are nice and clean, kitchen is really well equiped so that one can freely cook everytime. I was first planning to stay two nights and I ended up staying seven, I just felt home at lagos shared rooms!

Loved this place! Everything is less than a 5min walk away but just off the main street so there's no noise at night. This place honestly felt like a home away from home. Huge shower which never went cold and comfortable rooms. The owner - Cosimo, is the best hostel owner we have ever encountered! He has soo many stories to tell and lots advice about Lagos. He also makes the meanest BBQ ribs on a Saturday night! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will recommend this place to our friends!

Cosimo the owner was amazing. Tks for a feeling of home ...

This place is wonderful! Cosimo is a very good man, who helped us in everything we needed. He made us fell at home, gave a lot of information and was always very helpful and friendly. We wanted to stay more days, surely, but we couldn't. I am sure you'll want to stay here more days, for it is a true home. He is not worried with money, he wants to do a good environment and make friends. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this place to all my friends.

Really enjoyed my stay at Lagos Shared Rooms! Great hostel to meet people and have drink before heading out. Cosimo is the best host!

Very welcoming with a plate of lasagne and a cold beer! Cosimo is a good sort!

Carlos is an unreal person. Could not recommend this place anymore. You are 2 minutes walk from everything.

• 13th Jul 2014

Got bbq cooked for us and meals made by a brilliant chef every other night! Very good hostel.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Wales

nice place good plave thank to the staff very attentive even for just one night see you in summer

• 1st Mar 2014