Lagos Shared Rooms Reviews

rua 5 the outubre 18a 1esq, Lagos, Portugal

nice place good plave thank to the staff very attentive even for just one night see you in summer

• 1st Mar 2014

It was the best hostel ever. I didn't have a proper direction info so it was so difficult to find the place at first but i feel like home during the stay. They also upgraded my room to a double rm from the dormitory. They invited me to a free bbq party and I had a great time talking their friends and another hostel guest. I can not say they provide the best facilities but surely it was a home away from home. Thanks to the good memory in this place, I want to visit Lagos again someday.