Lagunak B&B Reviews

San Lorenzo, 2 3�- Dcha., San Sebastian, Spain

A bit on the pricey side, but that's normal for San Sebastián. Very homey and comfortable, and the included breakfast and good wifi is as always a godsend.

When we arrived, we were re-located in Kaixo Hostel. We had booked an insonorised room with bunk beds, but it was a small room with only one bed, and a bit noisy. It was a bit old but the bathrooms were clean.

Staff were really friendly. Its in a great part of the city. Also, my girlfriend and I had a massive argument so the bunk beds were handy because she didn't want to see my face. The nightshift guy tried to start a fight with me over a glass of water but I prevailed and drank that water. It was good.

• 2nd Jul 2015