Lagunak B&B Reviews

San Lorenzo, 2 3�- Dcha., San Sebastian, Spain

Great place to stay, close to everything. Just know that there is no air conditioner so hot nights can be very unbearable. Also very hard to communicate with the hosts if English is your only language.

A bit on the pricey side, but that's normal for San Sebastián. Very homey and comfortable, and the included breakfast and good wifi is as always a godsend.

When we arrived, we were re-located in Kaixo Hostel. We had booked an insonorised room with bunk beds, but it was a small room with only one bed, and a bit noisy. It was a bit old but the bathrooms were clean.

Staff were really friendly. Its in a great part of the city. Also, my girlfriend and I had a massive argument so the bunk beds were handy because she didn't want to see my face. The nightshift guy tried to start a fight with me over a glass of water but I prevailed and drank that water. It was good.

• 2nd Jul 2015