• 252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761, Maui, USA
8.7
Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
Lahaina's Last Resort Located at 252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761, Maui.
USA
Maui Hawaii 96761 252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761
87% 191
20.8773671 -156.6772803
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Lahaina's Last Resort is the place to stay if you are coming to Maui, the city is beautiful and has the best weather on the island. Warm and sunny every day! The location is great if you're going specifically to spend time near the beach. A lot of great tours are offered by the hostel. Very familiar. Free breakfast was good as well as the BBQ night. Friendly international staff, super social environment, and clean.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

This is an amazing place to stay! Friendly staff, great location, amazing free tours/activities. I'd recommend this place to anyone! I stayed here for a week for my first solo trip and am already thinking of when I can come back. I met people from all over the world and had just an incredible time. Definitely go on the snorkeling trip and the Sunday beach day!!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

I've been traveling around the world and I can say that Lahaina's Last Resort has the energy and vibe of the best hostels in the world. The staff is very warm and welcoming. I enjoyed spending any day of the week here because there is always a new adventure to do. Friday's are the best with the BBQ night right next to all the social interaction, I have made several friends here since I have been on the Island of Maui.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

Definitely, the BEST hostel on Maui! I had the most fantastic time at this hostel!! The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful, definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at!! Everyone was so fun and welcoming; it felt like you could have known them for years. The hostel was also always clean and well kept. The free tours, free use of snorkel equipment and free breakfast offered by hostel saved us a ton of money.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
13th May 2016

Super friendly atmosphere, perfect to meet fellow travellers. Staff is great and the day trips are awesome! Absolutely loved this place!

29th Apr 2016

Lahainas last resort was clean and tidy all the time. There was a barbecue on the Friday which I really enjoyed with great people. John was a great tour guide and we all enjoyed exploring the island with him. Staff were very helpful and I would 100% recommend this hostel as a good place to stay if you are visiting Maui. Mahalo!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Staff are very friendly and great fun. Really enjoyed our stay here. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to have a good time.

• cpring5936
  • England, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

Great hostel. Great staff, great vibe. Clean and good location. I had a blast!

11th Apr 2016

I've stayed at the bungalow and had a blast! The staff was very friendly from the first moment I met them. Great activities as well, I could only do one because of the time I was staying but I wish I could have done more. Strongly suggest to rent a car from kahului airport if you are only staying for a fews days, iit makes it easier to get around and is not that expensive especially if you travel with friends.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Apr 2016

Staff was very pleasant. This place was pretty cool and i would recommend it to anyone else that would be traveling solo and looking for a new and interesting place to stay. thanks!