Lahaina's Last Resort Reviews

252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761, Maui, USA

I stayed here 4 days and really liked this place. This hostel is very chill and very social. The staff are friends with each other, and the guests. Good common area. The bathroom and rooms could be cleaner but generally were clean enough. Great location compared to the other hostels on the island.

I booked a female room./ when I arrived I was put in Coed Room../Associate said computer cant read this..I was able to be put into a all Female room..can you note this on yourwebsite....Also there were some smokers on property/who smoked near everyone./if you could separate this/Add a breakfast day../Tours depend on five or more/ I was so looking forward to a tour/last minute drop.can you maybe do sign up before arriv/Enforce a no cancelation 24hr tour.Great Staff!

• 20th Feb 2015

Great place! Everyone is very nice and friendly. Can leave personal effects laying around and they are either still there or locked in the safe. Location is ideal, just a 10 minute walk to a beach. Grocery store a short walk. Lots of fun activities and tours.

• 25th Jan 2015

Great location! The common area is kind of nice, a little close to the main road and when people are hallways you can really hear them.

I spent my new years eve there and that's one of the new years eve in my life that I will not forget!!! Awesome location, fantastic sceneries, beautiful weather, lovely people... You will only hear good comments from me and I truly mean it!!! It's a best choice on Maui.

Best christmas ever at last resort!!!

View all Maui Bed and Breakfasts