Lahaina's Last Resort Reviews

252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761, Maui, USA

Great place! Everyone is very nice and friendly. Can leave personal effects laying around and they are either still there or locked in the safe. Location is ideal, just a 10 minute walk to a beach. Grocery store a short walk. Lots of fun activities and tours.

• 25th Jan 2015

Great location! The common area is kind of nice, a little close to the main road and when people are hallways you can really hear them.

I spent my new years eve there and that's one of the new years eve in my life that I will not forget!!! Awesome location, fantastic sceneries, beautiful weather, lovely people... You will only hear good comments from me and I truly mean it!!! It's a best choice on Maui.

Best christmas ever at last resort!!!

View all Maui Bed and Breakfasts