Lahaina's Last Resort Reviews

252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761, Maui, Hawaii, USA

Very nice hostel with a great atmosphere and it felt like staying with a family. The showers and toilets are very old and runned down, but they are about to renovate it. The dorms are very small, but since you don´t spend that much time in the room it doesn´t matter. I would defininately stay there again :)

When arrived at the hostel we thought, oh my god, we should leave that place as soon as possible. On the next day we changed our minds. Nevertheless, the bathrooms were clean and the rooms, too (No cockroaches or bedbugs). The kitchen is outside (open-air) and also quite clean. The pavillion in the outside area should be replaced as soon as possible. The people living in the hostel and the staff made that place very friendly.

• 30th Jan 2014

When I checked in on Wednesday night, I gave the clerk a copy of my schedule for 5 nights. On my last night there, he woke me up from a deep sleep at 10pm to ask me my name and how many nights I was there. He came again and I had to show him my copy of my schedule. He did not explain why he was targeting me, particularly since the hostel was not full. I suspect a woman staying there was unnecessarily suspicious me and he fell for it. He obviously has a poor memory and does not use his own record

• 15th Jan 2014

It's kind of hard to find the hostel at night as there no neon sign or light to make it easily seen. It would be better if there are lockers in the rooms.

Nice place with alot of activites to join

Staff were really friendly and helpful making it a great stay. Nice atmosphere, was a great place to stay.

• 15th Dec 2013