Lahaina's Last Resort Reviews

252 Lahainaluna Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761, Maui, USA

Trevor did a great job. Thanks

• 19th Jan 2016

It was very loud when i tried to sleep. Music was on outside of the rooms (common areas) til past 11 pm. The bed was very uncomfortable. For that price i expected better.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Spain

I absolutely LOVED staying here!!! It was so much fun! The people were fun and the atmosphere was beyond amazing!! I would consider making it easier to open a window in the women's dorm. It's either blizzard cold or surface of the sun hot at night. Also the bathroom shower could use some updating. Other than that I had an amazing time and will definitely recommend others to stay here!! :)

• 17th Jan 2016

I really like the people who were staying at this hostel. It was just a really relaxed vibe and everyone was pretty chill and open minded. I had rented a car and I loaded folks up and took them along with me on my beach adventure for the day

Not enough parking for all the guests. We had to pay for parking in a different lot.

• 12th Jan 2016

Loved this place. One of my favorites anywhere, definitely. Great staff, clean rooms, clean showers. Walk to the beach isn't too far. Would stay for a month if i could.

Great location helpful staff

• 7th Jan 2016

No security lockers are indicated. But all rooms are secured with a lock code as well as the main entrance. Clean and cozy.

Great location, great staff, easy to meet people.

• 19th Dec 2015

Everything was so great that I initially booked for 3 days and ended up staying for 1 week! The best part of the hostel is the staff and the atmosphere they create. They made feel immediately part of the family and I've shared with them unforgettable moments. If you're travelling on your own and want to meet some nice people, that's definitely the place to go.

Bit of a cramped room, had 2 beds 2 many squashed into a corner but overall the room wasnt too bad. Air con was beautiful to have. Only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel and they didnt appear to be the cleanest. Overall a short but pleasant stay. Receptionist who checked us in was lovely.

the best staff ever. A bit less expensive and it's the perfect gostel

View all Maui Bed and Breakfasts