Lahore Backpackers Reviews

Regal Chowk Mall, Rd LHR, Near UBL Bank, Above Bank Islami, Amin Blding 65 The Mall, Lahore, Pakistan

I never leave comments but this time is the exception. Amazing experience staying here. The manager Sajjad went out of his way to make me feel welcome. He literally gave me the coat off his back due to me freezing from the single digit temperatures. Highly recommend this place, not so much for the facilities more so for the warm and friendly people that work there.

Too bad!! We couldn't stay Lahore Backpackers due to double booking. The staff didn't apologize and refused to return my deposit. This hostel is un prizable.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Japan

The hostel is located in the centre of city. It is on the roof of two floor building. Lahore is very hot in August so the hostel is very hot. Luckily, there is air condition in room. It is about $13 per night. It would be nice if they provide clean bed sheetsheet for each bed. On other hand, it is bright. Toilet is OK but no toilet seat. It is still better the Internet hostel near by.

Without any doubt the best place to stay in Lahore! The owner is absolutely one of the friendliest guys we've ever met. Also the other staff is very friendly and helpful. The deluxe double room is nice and comfortable.