Lahore Backpackers Reviews

Regal Chowk Mall, Rd LHR, Near UBL Bank, Above Bank Islami, Amin Blding 65 The Mall, Lahore, Pakistan

The best hostel you find in Lahore (actually it seems there is only one hostel in Lahore) Because of the rumor of dangerousness by the recent media circus, Pakistan has few tourists. However, Lahore is very safe at least at this moment. Owner of the hostel is very friendly and helpful. Ask the driver to go to Legal Chowk. From there it's located very close by.

I stayed here only 2nights,but I had very good time here.Owner Sajjad and all staff are incredibly helpful. During my stay they gave not only Infomation about lahore, sometimes give me tea and tradittional snacks,washing my clothes,made hot water for shower(Becase of frequently powercut,hot water facility did not work well) Also lahore is good destination of travel ,I higtly recommend this hostel and lahore!!

The owner was so kind! When I was in trouble, he always helped me!!

Perfect place to stay for backpackers. Kitchen was a bit untidy and the entrance flight of steps can be a bit off-putting, but fantastically helpful Sajjad (the manager) and his team more than make up for that. Highly recommended.

• 20th Nov 2014