Lahore Backpackers

• Regal Chowk Mall, Rd LHR, Near UBL Bank, Above Bank Islami, Amin Blding 65 The Mall, Lahore, Pakistan

6.5
Good 54 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 54 Total Reviews

• tahariaz01
  • Pakistan, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2017
8.0

I stayed at the hostel for 3 nights. The staff is very helpful in providing food, transport and information. The cleanliness can be improved and the toilet upgraded. Overall good first time experience in Lahore. PS - price charged for aircon is double.

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Jul 2017
3.1

Might have been good years ago but now rundown dirty. Being rooftop it was very hot and the ac had no control, no even a power switch so to regulate it meant standing on a bag and pulling the power cord from the socket with sparks everywhere. Host was shifty with prices times all being changed as they approached. I moved out after first day whilst others stayed. Glory days well gone here

• Australia, Male, 41+
22nd Mar 2017

The welcome I received was very comforting. I was pretty ill with awful Delhi Belly when I arrived, but the efforts of the staff to go to the chemist and sort out some drugs for me was very welcomed. Endless enquiries about my health, would I like more cups of tea and warmth and generosity abounded. Sajjad is a great guy - he has a very big heart and an even bigger smile. We had a great time at a Sufi mela - great guide. The hostel is not the Ritz, but I think it's the best place to stay!