Lahore Backpackers Reviews

Regal Chowk, Amin Building Near UBL Bank, Above Subway,65 Mall Road Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan

Everything fine, wifi internet, water filter, showers, good advice and tasty coffee from the owner.

great staff

• 22nd Mar 2014

Hello Sajjad! Hello Imi! My stay was excellent! Thank you for giving me those TOURS. I felt a little out of place in Peshawar and Rawalpindi but my stay in Lahore was excellent. We should help Pakistan, particularly Lahore tourism because where Pakistan goes, the world goes too and you, Lahore Backpackers are a beacon of light. The warm and friendly people of Lahore are epitomized in your hostel Martin (Amir Sigh) cyclonetrading@gmail.com Belflower, California Ethnically from The Philippines

The staff was very very very helpful. However, I was disappointed to find out that there was no Subway at the bottom of the hotel as described and shown in the pictures before I booked it. Also, the carpet and curtains were dirty, the bedsheets were not washed and changed everyday and we wasn't provided with a new towel every morning. The staff was helpful at all times

• 20th Feb 2014

I planned to stay here for 2-3 nights but ended up staying 2-3 weeks!! The manager, Shajad, will literally do anything he can to make your stay more pleasant. He even organised the printing of 500 stickers that I wanted for my blog.And very good for whatever information all the time. The hostel is nice, with a nice rooftop balcony (which I can imagine being more pleasant in summer with nice weather), reasonably good wifi,and very, very warm showers. Overall, I'm happy I stayed so long!

• 15th Jan 2014

Wow this was one of the best backpackers I have ever stayed in. The Manager is amazing and made my stay so special. Nothing was to much trouble for either the Manager or his younger brother who also works there. I wish I had stayed longer as there is so much to see and do in Lahore.

• 24th Dec 2013