Lahore Backpackers

• Regal Chowk Mall, Rd LHR, Near UBL Bank, Above Bank Islami, Amin Blding 65 The Mall, Lahore, Pakistan

9.0
Superb 51 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 51 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
22nd Mar 2017

The welcome I received was very comforting. I was pretty ill with awful Delhi Belly when I arrived, but the efforts of the staff to go to the chemist and sort out some drugs for me was very welcomed. Endless enquiries about my health, would I like more cups of tea and warmth and generosity abounded. Sajjad is a great guy - he has a very big heart and an even bigger smile. We had a great time at a Sufi mela - great guide. The hostel is not the Ritz, but I think it's the best place to stay!