Lakeside-Lodge Reviews

11 Leicester Road, Lakeside, Cape Town, South Africa

It's a nice place for singl people without a child, cause with child is challenging staying there. It's up the hill and it's a lovely place. Helpful staff and the owner is a nice lady. Not too far from shops and the station. Will recommened it.

• 17th Jan 2013
  • Norway

Nice quiet spot, lovely lake and mountain views. 10 mins from the beach and rail station. Couldn't fault it. The owners are very friendly and Make every effort to make sure everything is as it should be.

An excellant few days at Lakeside. Marina was a great hoast and all there were very friendly. I loved the location easy driving to Cape Town and surrounding areas. I don't want to say to much as I don't want to find it full when I return. I'm if you stay you will be like me wanting to return soon.

• 6th Dec 2012