Laksameenarai Guesthouse Reviews

41 Trok Mayom, Jakapong Rd, Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Fantastic guesthouse, with lovely owners. Great value for money and I will definitely stay here on my return to Bangkok.

Ok if all you want is a bed near khao San road. Not much more. Rooms are super cramped and hot.

An awesome place! The stuff is really nice and halpful! Clean comfortable place.. just out side the kho san but very very quit! defently going back there in my next time in bangkok!

Really nice staff and lovely clean dorm and bathrooms. The location is perfect. The only problem was the girl in my female only dorm room bringing a very drunk guy back with her and as it's not 24 hour reception no one noticed!

Complimentary water, room service, and drinks for purchase downstairs were a perk. Very good and convenient location. Breakfast was provided. Away from Khao San Rd. craziness but a very short walk to it. Would stay there again.

The double rooms are right next to the kitchen and entrence, so be ready for noise late in the evening and early in the morning. You cannot look the door from the inside which gave me a bad feeling regarding security espacially at night.

Excellent location above all. The bathroom is shared also for the couple room but you get what you pay for. Excellent price for fair reasonable accommodation. Would certainly recommend it for backpackers and young couples.

Great little hostel just off the Khao San Road. Room was air conditioned and spacious. Rooms &bathrooms were very clean, staff very nice and helpful. Area is also very quiet considering its proximity to Khao San. Definitely recommend!

Very quiet! Amazing location right off Khoa San but still very very quiet. Slept like a rock.

Really nice place and nice people. Would definitely stay there again.

This is the 2nd time we have stayed in this hostel. It is a quiet place, but it is very near Khao San Road. Staff is great and can help you with tickets for the train or excursions. If you go to Bangkok and want a nice quiet place to stay, go here!

Amazing place, with polite and helpful staff, in a typical wood thai building not just a concrete box. Towel, air con, clean beds shower soap and shampoo included too! Perfect location close to everything but not noisy. I ll go back for the second time soon. I Recommend it!

Everything almost perfect for this hostel-great staff, felt safe (staff were trustworthy and lockers ok), great location, less than 5 mins from ko San and easy access to taxis/tuk tuks. One huge problem: there was a storm one night and the roof started leaking into the faces of the top bunks, and soaked my whole bag through! We were relocated but it was a bit of a nuisance. Staff dealt with it well but not offer of refund for the night. Storms are not very common so check the weather report!

I loved it. You don't have to worry about towels, locks or breakfast. The location is perfect. It was really quiet and I slept well.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Lovely little place just off of the main strip. Quiet and friendly. Staff were really good - happy to help. Great food served at the guesthouse - PLUS free breakfast - winner! Would definitely recommend!

The best hostel in bangkok, thailand and cambogia. Cute atmosphere and wonderful person. Really clean all the spaces, and good for any kind of people, because it's near khaosan road, but in a really peacefull place. We love it and we decide to stay more days.THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Great location (1 block away from Kho San Rd) and so clean! I loved staying at this hostel and met so many amazing people there. The staff were friendly and the food was really good. Small atmosphere means you get to know other backpackers really well. Highly recommended!

Very friendly staff that helped us with everything. They get your traintickets, book trips and advise you on everything you need to know. It is just behind Khao San Road 2 minute walk, but it is very quiet, so you can have a good sleep. Drinks and food are cheap. Dont forget to try the fruitshakes!!! When we come back to Bangkok, we will stay here again for sure!!!

After traveling for 2 months in Thailand, I thought your guesthouse was the best place that I styed at for the value, comfy beds, free breakfast, a/c, hot showers, and even soap and shampoo. I was very impressed especially for being so close to Khao San Rd.

Good location. Even though this place is just behind the busy Khaosan road, it is very quiet and peaceful. Staff is very friendly and helps you out wherever possible. Free breakfast!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5