Laksameenarai Guesthouse Reviews

41 Trok Mayom, Jakapong Rd, Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Really enjoyed our 3 night stay at Laksameenarai. Owners are really helpful and were very welcoming when we first arrived. The room is lovely with air con, tv and complimentary water everyday. Excellent city centre location, on quirky street, right next to Khoa San Road. Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby and walking distance to Grand Palace.

• 8th May 2015

The owners are very friendly. Breakfast is good. A nice experience to stay in the traditional Thai style house. The only thing that I don't like so much is the mosquitos, but I guess that's the way it is. If something can be done for this, it'll be perfect. And one tiny thing. When I was staying in my room, the staff came in to clean the bed for a guest who checked out. I'm not sure if it's because she didn't want to wake me up, so she just folded the quilt and left. Hope the sheets

Great place ! Rooms and bathrooms nice and clean, helpfull staff, breakfast included in the price, perfect location to have a drink at night in Kao San Road or to visit the Grand Palace or to take the boat... Tthe only negative point is the outdoor space which could be cosier. I recomand this guesthouse ! May 2015

• 30th Apr 2015

It was good although there were some sort of bugs in the bed which bit me all over. . .I don't know if it was bug beds or ants but I had to wear long pants and sleeves to keep from getting bitten. Also mosquito infestation in the bathroom was severe. It as otherwise a nice place to stay with good food, good location.

Fantastic guesthouse, with lovely owners. Great value for money and I will definitely stay here on my return to Bangkok.

Ok if all you want is a bed near khao San road. Not much more. Rooms are super cramped and hot.

Really nice stay! Close to Koh San Road, but quiet enough for a good sleep! And nice breakfast :) Also very clean everywhere!

An awesome place! The stuff is really nice and halpful! Clean comfortable place.. just out side the kho san but very very quit! defently going back there in my next time in bangkok!

I was there before the earthquake. staff was amazing, super friendly and always wanted to help. rooms are good, clean and comfortable beds. younhave to remember you are in nepal, not i europe so dont expect for the amount of money you pay a 5 star hotel. i liked it, i would stay here again.

Really nice staff and lovely clean dorm and bathrooms. The location is perfect. The only problem was the girl in my female only dorm room bringing a very drunk guy back with her and as it's not 24 hour reception no one noticed!

Complimentary water, room service, and drinks for purchase downstairs were a perk. Very good and convenient location. Breakfast was provided. Away from Khao San Rd. craziness but a very short walk to it. Would stay there again.

The double rooms are right next to the kitchen and entrence, so be ready for noise late in the evening and early in the morning. You cannot look the door from the inside which gave me a bad feeling regarding security espacially at night.

Excellent location above all. The bathroom is shared also for the couple room but you get what you pay for. Excellent price for fair reasonable accommodation. Would certainly recommend it for backpackers and young couples.

Great little hostel just off the Khao San Road. Room was air conditioned and spacious. Rooms &bathrooms were very clean, staff very nice and helpful. Area is also very quiet considering its proximity to Khao San. Definitely recommend!

Very quiet! Amazing location right off Khoa San but still very very quiet. Slept like a rock.

Really nice place and nice people. Would definitely stay there again.

This is the 2nd time we have stayed in this hostel. It is a quiet place, but it is very near Khao San Road. Staff is great and can help you with tickets for the train or excursions. If you go to Bangkok and want a nice quiet place to stay, go here!

Amazing place, with polite and helpful staff, in a typical wood thai building not just a concrete box. Towel, air con, clean beds shower soap and shampoo included too! Perfect location close to everything but not noisy. I ll go back for the second time soon. I Recommend it!

Everything almost perfect for this hostel-great staff, felt safe (staff were trustworthy and lockers ok), great location, less than 5 mins from ko San and easy access to taxis/tuk tuks. One huge problem: there was a storm one night and the roof started leaking into the faces of the top bunks, and soaked my whole bag through! We were relocated but it was a bit of a nuisance. Staff dealt with it well but not offer of refund for the night. Storms are not very common so check the weather report!

I loved it. You don't have to worry about towels, locks or breakfast. The location is perfect. It was really quiet and I slept well.

• 19th Mar 2015