Laksameenarai Guesthouse Reviews

41 Trok Mayom, Jakapong Rd, Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Everything almost perfect for this hostel-great staff, felt safe (staff were trustworthy and lockers ok), great location, less than 5 mins from ko San and easy access to taxis/tuk tuks. One huge problem: there was a storm one night and the roof started leaking into the faces of the top bunks, and soaked my whole bag through! We were relocated but it was a bit of a nuisance. Staff dealt with it well but not offer of refund for the night. Storms are not very common so check the weather report!

I loved it. You don't have to worry about towels, locks or breakfast. The location is perfect. It was really quiet and I slept well.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

The best hostel in bangkok, thailand and cambogia. Cute atmosphere and wonderful person. Really clean all the spaces, and good for any kind of people, because it's near khaosan road, but in a really peacefull place. We love it and we decide to stay more days.THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Great location (1 block away from Kho San Rd) and so clean! I loved staying at this hostel and met so many amazing people there. The staff were friendly and the food was really good. Small atmosphere means you get to know other backpackers really well. Highly recommended!

Very friendly staff that helped us with everything. They get your traintickets, book trips and advise you on everything you need to know. It is just behind Khao San Road 2 minute walk, but it is very quiet, so you can have a good sleep. Drinks and food are cheap. Dont forget to try the fruitshakes!!! When we come back to Bangkok, we will stay here again for sure!!!

After traveling for 2 months in Thailand, I thought your guesthouse was the best place that I styed at for the value, comfy beds, free breakfast, a/c, hot showers, and even soap and shampoo. I was very impressed especially for being so close to Khao San Rd.

Good location. Even though this place is just behind the busy Khaosan road, it is very quiet and peaceful. Staff is very friendly and helps you out wherever possible. Free breakfast!

Only stayed here one night. Can't complain. Except the creepy italian dudes in my dorm who I'm pretty sure wanted to take advantage of me. Other than that, friendly staff decent rooms free brekky.

My private room was small but very nice. The bathroom floor had puddles of water because of a leak. The hot shower never gets above warm, which is only a problem if you crank up the AC. The open drain running below the foyer gives off a swampy smell.

Nice place, good location, friendly owner! Nice double room With even a smart tv And internet!!

Absolutely amazing place! Clean rooms. Clean bathrooms. They provide a clean towel and water each day. Free wifi. A nice outdoor cafe with delicious food in the front. Best part is that it's a 30 second walk from the crazy Koh Sahn Road, yet it is on a quiet side street away from all the craziness, so you can experience both. The nicest woman and her baby at the front desk. She speaks fantastic english and will help find any directions or anything you are looking for. Highly recommend this place

• 22nd Feb 2015

We were 6 people and the staff was very kind with us, helping in what we needed and very good atmosphere! Very good choice and very cosy, it's located in an ancient Thai house made of wood next to Khao San Road (where there are only suspicious rooms for rent...)

Nice location next to Khao San Road but on a quite side street, clean and good facilities, very friendly and helpful staff

All around a wonderful place and a lovely house! The location was perfect. It's a couple minutes walk to Khao San Road, so it's convenient to go out there but far enough away to be quiet at night. Also walking distance to the main sights and temples. But the best part was the staff. They really go out of their way to make sure you have a comfortable stay and are always happy to answer questions, book tours and trains for you, or help with anything else. I recommend to anyone going to Bangkok.

• 21st Feb 2015

Just next to Khao san road, but not noisy at night. Great breakfast and kind staffs with adorable baby :)

Laksameenarai was a great place to stay. Staff were helpful and very friendly. Location was good, very close to Khao San Rd. Perhaps even a little too close as you can hear the night life until pretty late. Wifi was good. Bed was comfy and facilities were clean.

• 17th Feb 2015

The place is very close to Kaosan road and easy to go to other places, but it was a little noisy. My friend and I got a private room. The room was very nice, but we were borthered by the ants and the noisy at night. I think because the house was made of wood, so you can hear the noisy when people walk at night. The breakfast was very nice and staffs were very friendly.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • China

Staff is very nice and willing to help in anything that is needed. All facilities are very clean, including rooms, shared bathrooms and around the guesthouse in general. 4 bed dorms are very small, 6 bed dorms are a bit bigger and more comfortable to live in. Very small guesthouse so not many vacancies, book ahead if you want to avoid any disappointments. Overall I had an excellent stay, will definitely stay there again when back in Bangkok.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Israel

This place was great! It is very conveniently located and quiet despite being so close to khao san road. It was very clean and had several bathrooms. The family that runs it is super sweet, very helpful, and spoke English well. I will definitely stay here again when I am in Bangkok.

Lovely family run guest house. Four bed dorm was of a good size with two shared bathrooms which were clean with hot water, although maybe not enough during busy season. Nice breakfast - big bowl of granola and yoghurt or eggs. Friendly, helpful staff who were very informative. Intermittent wifi. One negative - staff noisily entering the bedroom to change the beds before check out, meaning it was difficult to sleep in the morning. Excellent location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5