Laksameenarai Guesthouse Reviews

41 Trok Mayom, Jakapong Rd, Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice location near restaurants and sights, clean rooms and very helpful staff. But the walls are really thin and if you're unlucky with your neighbours it can ruin your night. That being said, we enjoyed our stay. The café has good breakfast and food.

Had a lot of fun here, and is far enough from khao san road to sleep well, but I woke up with bed bug bites. I was the only person who was bitten, but it still ruined my experience.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Nice place to stay near khao san road and royal palace. Staff was really nice and helpfully! Only one negative point , too much noise during night because walls are tiny !

Really enjoyed our stay, lovely staff and great location. Only down side was one of the staff put her baby's nappy in the bin behind us during breakfast and the smell really put us off our food! The rest of the time the breakfast was really nice though.

The Guesthouse is perfectly situated right off an alley parallel to Khaosan Rd. Its excellently strange to wander down the cramped alley and find an old guesthouse. Its a throwback to the old days of Khaosan. Its not clinical concrete like a lot of the other hostels. Great community, easy to meet people, and staff was more than helpful. Great place, highly recommended for those seeking a community and oldschool vibe.

We had a nice stay here. Very easy to reach a lot of interesting sights from here. Khaosan road around the corner but quite silent in the nighttime .

This hostel was nice. Has clean bathroom, clean dormitory. We would receive bottles of water for our family everyday. Breakfast and Wifi speed was not bad. Great location to Khaosan road. Staff is friendly. As you can see this is Guesthouse so it isn't croweded with backpackers. In the night it's quite noisey 'cause there's a club-like bar right beside. For me, it was fine though. not smoke free therefore if you dislike smoking, not gonna be a good stay for you.

Very pleased with our stay. The accommodation was kept very clean and lots to do in the area. If I come back to Thailand I would stay here again :)

Lovely family, really helpful, the lady speaks great English and is happy to help. Down a dingy alley just around the corner from koh San road, ideal as its not too noisy. Cleanliness of rooms could be better, changing sheets etc. Not a party hostel but chilled vibe. Overall a great stay!

If you're a heavy sleeper the place is great for the Khaosan Road area. However, I did not sleep because of how loud the music was from the clubs/bars. Met several other girls fro different countries traveling solo here.

We booked this without seeing the facilities as we needed a place to stay our first night in Bangkok. We booked a private room with ensuite. Room was clean but small, and ensuite fan made bathroom stink. Our room was right beside the kitchen making it a little noisy. Also there wasn't anywhere nice to sit outside or any common area. To get to the Main Street you have to walk down a sketchy alley.

Very nice Highly recommend

Lovely hostel and staff.

An ok hostel for one night just off of the Main strip. Bathroom was clean enough. However I was still in the room when the beds were being changed and they didn't change the sheets, just folded up the blankets and puffed up the pillows. We may have only been in the bed 1 night but I would like to think they changed them when a new person arrives.

Great location. Very clean and secure. Highly recommend it

Pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Beautiful and very clean room. Great location.

• 26th Dec 2015

No complaints about Laksameenarai guesthouse. The staff were warm and inviting. Always greeting you with a smile and willing to help out with whatever you need. I enjoyed it so much that before I left Bangkok I stayed again for my last night. 3 minute walk to Khoa San road yet tucked in a quiet alley. The first time I stayed in a private room yet found it very easy to meet other travelers. The bathrooms were very clean and they are in separate rooms So complete privacy It's a gem. .

Cute little place very close to Khao San, but in a little dirty, smelly alley. Not much common area space to chill but comfortable clean rooms and bathrooms.

Wonderful guesthouse, next to nightmarket street, but so nice and quiet! We loved it!

Solid hostel. No AC, but the fan worked well enough. Really nice staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3