Laksameenarai Guesthouse Reviews

41 Trok Mayom, Jakapong Rd, Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Great little spot right off the beaten path near the popular Koh San Road in Bangkok. B/c they are off of the major street you get better deals on food and drink prices as well as it being quiet at night. Perfect spot and I hear the private rooms are awesome (I stayed in the 4 person mixed).

very friendly, willing to help, perfect location for koh san rd.

• 9th Dec 2014

Perfect hostel close to khao san road and the palace. Rooms are great though there isn't a lot of social activity going on.

Great place to stay and relax. Very close to party but sane time quiet place.

super Close to Khao San Road, in a small alley, which was a bit dodgy tho. Our Room was pretty small, A/C in room, but still a lot of Moskitos. Hostel was a bit smelly. Breakfast included.

I stayed in a private guesthouse with my own personal bathroom, which is really nice. Very clean. AC worked, each guestroom had it's own key and lock. It's located in the back alleyway of KSR, so it was a bit hard to find at first, but very conveniently located near KSR.

very nice clean guest house tasty food and lovely staff

Great location, right next to khao san road but in a quiet alley. The double room we had was nice and clean, just as the shared bathroom. Staff was very helpful and booked us a taxi at 5 am to get back to the airport. It's a quiet guesthouse so that's great it you don't want to be kept awake all night by the partypeople near khao san road.

Really nice, cool staff, nice dorm, nice facilities and eating place. Really clean, definitely worth a stay

• 25th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

A nice hostel right in Kho Sahn Road. It is tricky to find so make sure to have the address written in Thai or a very good map. The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff was helpful when planning our days. Also, it was very quiet which is rare to find in Bangkok.

Very pleasant guest house. Only a few meters away from Khaosan Road, yet in a quiet place. Walking distance to many sights. We stayed in a private room which was an excellent choice. The breakfast was basic but I was looking forward to it every morning - the scrambled eggs were great :) Nice staff. No problem with late check-in (we arrived around 2am). I would definitely stay here again, if I was visiting Bangkok.

The owners were incredibly friendly and always at the front desk to help. This hostel had very peaceful ambiance, offered free breakfast with tea and coffee, free wifi, free towels, and a complimentary bottle of water every day. I wish it were a little easier to find, no one knows where Trok Mayom is (it's an alley down the street from Khaosan Road). Overall we had a great stay and felt like we got a great value for our money.

Very clean. Real duvets (not just a sheet like everywhere else in Thailand). Could hear some noise from the street but didn't bother me. I did find the directions listed here to be confusing. Do not go to the Boots ON Khao San road. Find the Boots on the street at the end of Khao San. The map is correct. Friendly staff who easily arranged a mini bus to airport for me (150 baht/person).

The room was really small but for one or two nights it is perfect as Khao San Rd is just 2 minutes walk away.

Staff were amazing, very clean, great location, lovely rooms!

Booked a double room for 2 nights. Room was small but comfortable bed. Shower rooms were clean. Over all a nice place, would stay there again.

• 10th Nov 2014

Loved staying at this hostel. Staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Our room was beautiful and very clean. Only downside was walking down the alley to get to it as I was insure if I was going the right way..

A lovely guest house just a few roads down from the Koh San Road, and very well located for all the popular Bangkok sights. We stayed in a twin private bedroom, felt secure, clean, shared bathroom with hot showers. Staff very friendly and helpful. We didn't eat here, but the food looked good.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the room was really nice and the guesthouse was kept nice and clean, overall im really happy i chose to stay here for my first two nights in bangkok.

Lovely little place just off koh San road. Definitely recommended