Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Wonderful hostel in an incredible convenient location with fantastic staff! We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it to others! Although the entrance to the hostel seems creepy, as soon as the door opened and we were greeted by the warm, friendly staff in the cozy living room/kitchen/lobby area, we felt instantly comfortable and happy we chose the hostel. Wifi was fast, beds comfortable, bathrooms cleaned regularly and staff gave great recommendations!

• 30th Jul 2015

Most Value For Money Hostel. Will Stay here again if visit Taipei.

This is my second stay at Lamb Tour House. This is the most value for money backpacking hostel because its location is so near to Taipei Main Station, Taipei High Speed Rail as well as Taipei Metro MRT. Be it taking Kuo-Kuang Bus or the new HSR from Taoyuan International Airport to Taipei... its just few minutes walking distance. Next to it there's a Family Mart Convenience Store, MOS Burger, nearby MacDonald and Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum.

Me and my friend (2 female travellers) had the best time in Lamb Tour. We are so at home and the staff are the coolest people on planet earth. I cant wait to come back in Taipei and stay at Lamb Tour again

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

This is one of my favorite hostel in the world. I've been a lot of hostel around the world. Recommend to everyone..!!

Great experience indeed, high speed internet, thoughtful set up with all under one roof and love the cozy ambience.

The staff, location and facility is very great. Very close to two MRT station and main hub for other transportation. THe shoared space is plenty and well manage. By the way, there was few cockroaches spot and I have killed some of them this has led to concern over cleanliness of bedroom and luggage kept in the room.

Dear friend, thanks for the comment. And we are glad that you like our house. We've renewed the cockroach killers, and do periodic spraying to avoid insect coming into the house. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

Great central location in Taiwan. Close to bank & lots of places to eat, plus very close to the Taipei Main Subway station. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Hostel was clean, well organized, and comfortable. This was the first hostel I've stayed in & I really enjoyed it.

• 7th Apr 2015