Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Lamb Tour House is a great central location for staying in Taipei. Though the stairs are steep and the location a bit secluded, it's a comfortable facility with all the necessary amenities. I found the area surrounding Lamb Tour House to be loaded with great local eats and street vendors. The Taipei Main Station is close by for quick access to the city and airport. It's a decent place to spend a few nights in Taipei

I was really pleased with my 5 night stay at Lamb Tour House. It doesn't look like much (or anything - no sign!) from the outside but inside is a bright, airy and friendly hostel. The dorm was clean, well organised with lockers, adaptor-style power sockets and reading lights for each bed. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the common area, although fairly quiet, had a lovely vibe. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 7th Jan 2015

The staff are very nice. Location is really good. It takes 5 mins walk from Taipei metro. However, it will be perfect if there is a mirror in the rooms (at least in female room ^^).

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

The hostel gave me a sense of homeliness and it is definitely worth to stay there again!

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

choose this hostel is definitely lucky to me! all staff are kind, hostel is clean, location is good! (near to MRT station NTU Hospital and Taipei Maintation) this hostel has slightly outside noise, but you can feel free use ear flug :-)

Fantastic location with minutes away from the MRT station. Staffs are kind enough to allow me to use their shower before leaving even though I have checked out earlier and left my luggage at their store room. Beds are very comfortable and the common area are large and cozy to just chill out.

The hostel was really strategically located right in the middle of the city. Overall, it was a good experience staying at Lamb Tour House :)

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

很不錯,很難忘的旅行。不過,廁所的淋浴有些低喔,洗頭髮不是很方便。

親愛的朋友,很高興您在台灣有難忘的回憶。淋浴間的蓮蓬頭我們已經架了比較高的架子,所以不會再有問題囉!謝謝您 :)

Great hostel, large common area to chill, very helpful staff

I love this hostel, I would recommend it highly, and I'm not easy to please. The staff are very nice and friendly, the place is constantly cleaned. Great facilities, a water filter, kitchen, towels, shampoo and body wash etc. It was easy to find, close to the main train station, even closer to another train station. Right near a park and museum.

We are satisfied to stay lamb tour house so we will stay there if we visit again.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great location and very friendly staff. Good taste of music as well.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Stayed one night in 6 bed female dorm. The hostel is located just 5 min walk from metro exit. Near to train station, convenient store and food. The rooms are clean and comfy. Every bed space has own lamp, socket and locker. Friendly staff who are willing to share and help. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staffs were kind enough to bring us out for a free night walk around the hostel, explaning to us the history of some buildings etc. Great location (near taipeI main station (5mins walk)and NTU hospital station(3mins walk exit4). Toilet and facilities are very clean. Will definitely stay here again!

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Very good location. Just 5 min walking from Main Train Station and Bus Station from where you can take a bus to the airport. Rooms are big, clean and nice decorated. Beds are comfortable. There is a big locker next to every bed. Big and nice common area. Highly recommend this place.

it was difficult to find the hostel because of no signboard. everything else was all good.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

We are glad that you have great memory here, and sorry to cause your inconvenience in the very beginning. We have no sign outside because most of time we accept guests with reservation only, thus. Though in a small alley, we mail every guest a confirmation with detail map after receiving bookings. For those check the mail before arrival, it's easy to find us.

Close to the Taipei Main station. Yet, coz the hostel is too big, it is hard to get people interacted.

I loved the common area, it was very open, nicely designed & decorated. Awesome location right near Main station.

• 9th Aug 2014

It was my first time staying at a hostel but I definitely had a great time staying here at Lamb Tour House. It wasn't big but nice and cozy hostel. Staff members were willing to help us on where to eat and hang out. They didn't have a sign outside but I could tell it was for security reason and they gave us enough notification about it before arrival. Thanks for the great stay!!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Japan

The room smelled bad, a kind of smell of mold. I think they don't open the window for ventilation every day. The small lump of the bed didn't work because the bulb expired. The remote controller of air condition of next room didn't work, so I rent them my room's to turn on it.The trash box of the toilet was full every night, so I hope them to throw away trash before they leave at night.The washstand was really wet always,so I cleaned it by myself every time before I used.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Thanks for the review. Normally we open the window when we clean the room, we will keep reminding all the cleaners to do so. We changed the bulb for the bedlamp, actually there are backups to change anytime if guests ask. We checked the air-con remotes of both rooms, and find out they both work well. There's no 24h cleaner in our hostel, backpackers should be responsible to keep the public facility clean, so we hang a water scraper beside the washstand. We will ask our staff to check before off.