Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Clean hostel, comfortable bed, helpful staff. Very convenient location to catch the bus to the airport.

Excellent, as per what I read the TripReview rated 4-5 starts. Will recommend my friends to come too.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Except a thin pillow, everything is good. Thanks.

Very convenient as the location is central. Simple, basic as it is, but overall excellent as it provides what a budget traveller would need. Thanks to the staff as well, @joey, you know how much I appreciate your help.

Location is excellent, only 5 mins walk to the taipei main station. Staff cleans the rooms and toilets every day. However, the noise level is high at night. They do provide ear plugs.

The atomosphere here is more vibrant to do some sightseeings.

Excellent hostel in the best location. So easy to get to from the airport and literally in the centre of the city with the main MRT station and railway station a 5 minute walk away. So much good, cheap food around and you can get anywhere on the MRT in the blink of an eye. The staff is incredible and the atmosphere of the hostel is super chill. Will be my #1 choice when returning to Taipei!!

很有家的感觉!非常值得住!

very good!!! best of hostel!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff are friendly and helpful.

Cozy and intimate, will be my first choice when staying in Taipei

• 9th Jun 2014
  • China

The place is very clean and cosy. Location is very convenient too! The staff are very friendly and made us feel very welcomed :) The best place if you are on a budget trip and do not need a luxurious hotel!

• 27th May 2014
  • Singapore

Great location, helpful staff who gave us heaps of local advice about where to eat, shop and go out. The shoebox is a little stinky but maybe because it's the rainy season and everyone comes in with wet feet. We were offered several tours by the staff but they weren't pushy at all. The staff also taught us some basic Mandarin that was really useful. I would stay there again next time I go back to Taipei for sure.

• 27th May 2014

Great location which is right next to everything u need. Nice staffs that would always give u a hand. Eveything else is clean and nicely. It's a lot more than just a hostel.

• 17th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Location was perfect;very close to the MRT station. Nice staff. Room/shower condition was nice.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Korea

I loved the place. The staffs there were really friendly. I enjoyed talking with one of them having breakfast. The bathroom was clean and the water pressure of shower was ok. There was a hair drier and soap as well. There are persomal lockers in the room, too. I will definitely go back there if I travel Taiwan again :)

• 14th May 2014
  • Japan

Beds are too soft . Need to clean up the shoe cabinet regularly as it is located nearby the entrance of the hostel . It is very nauseating to pass through the entrance as the shoe cabinet is always smelly .

Hello, thanks for the comment on Hostelworld. We feel bad that didn't give you a satisfied stay. It had kept raining during those days, it's hard to avoid some smell from the shoe cabinet even though we already set an regular-spray air freshener. Now we spray on the shoe cabinet everyday. About the mattresses, we've already change thicker ones, they are really comfortable now. We appreciate your feedback. Wish you all the best! :)

My first impression of this place is that it is well managed and the staff are helpful and reliable. They have done a good job keeping the place clean and tidy. However, improvements can be made to the shower stalls where the mouldy tiles can be quite gross. Other than that I think this place is perfect.

• 8th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for your compliment on our staff. We appreciate your commnet, so we can be noted which part still need to be improved. Sorry to made you feel bad about the shower stalls... We brush them everyday, but there are still some mold left inside silicone of the wall. We will get rid of those old silicone, and redo it again. Thank you for the feedback again, hope can see you next time, we will give you a comfy place to stay. :)

Good location! Few minutes walk to Taipei Main station. Hostel staff are very friendly! Hostel is very clean as the staff will clean every day! Thumbs up!

• 4th May 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is closed to the station. The common room is spacious and the decoration is interesting. It's a pretty cozy and quiet place to stay in. Staffs there were so nice with helpful suggestions. There weren't many parties going on here during my stay, so I guess it's also a good place for ppl who would like to have some quiet time at night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3