Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Close to the Taipei Main station. Yet, coz the hostel is too big, it is hard to get people interacted.

It was my first time staying at a hostel but I definitely had a great time staying here at Lamb Tour House. It wasn't big but nice and cozy hostel. Staff members were willing to help us on where to eat and hang out. They didn't have a sign outside but I could tell it was for security reason and they gave us enough notification about it before arrival. Thanks for the great stay!!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Japan

The room smelled bad, a kind of smell of mold. I think they don't open the window for ventilation every day. The small lump of the bed didn't work because the bulb expired. The remote controller of air condition of next room didn't work, so I rent them my room's to turn on it.The trash box of the toilet was full every night, so I hope them to throw away trash before they leave at night.The washstand was really wet always,so I cleaned it by myself every time before I used.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Thanks for the review. Normally we open the window when we clean the room, we will keep reminding all the cleaners to do so. We changed the bulb for the bedlamp, actually there are backups to change anytime if guests ask. We checked the air-con remotes of both rooms, and find out they both work well. There's no 24h cleaner in our hostel, backpackers should be responsible to keep the public facility clean, so we hang a water scraper beside the washstand. We will ask our staff to check before off.

Hard to find the first time, there should be a front sign.

• 7th Aug 2014

This is my 2nd stay with Lamb Tour House. First time was when it was still under the name "Flip Flop Hostel". They redesigned the rooms - the new bed frame looks awesome with each bed easily accessible to its locker and power outlet, but I prefer the old mattresses and blankets (thicker and more comfy). New shoe racks make the entrance neater but they smell bad. Overall, I will still choose Lamb Tour House in future because they are really professional!!!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Singapore

There was a live small cockcroach on my bed on my 1st nite stay. The nx morn I saw a creepy crawly tht looks like a centipede on the wall beside my bed. The floor feels sticky as all of us walk barefoot in the hostel. Apart fr location I dun think I'll choose this hostel again. Also the hostel dun provide a clean sheet for you to place it in between body and quit cover.

Thanks for the review. Sorry to make you scared. The one you saw is not centipede but a similar non-poison insect. We have a balcony with a tree on top floor, after the raining days before your visit, the non-harmful insects try to burst in our house. We've chopped the tree and disinfect the whole house thoroughly. Our staff clean and mop the floor everyday, there's no guest complain abt this. We wash and dry with high temperature all bedding after people check out, so we don't need extra sheets

Lamb Tour House is a very nice place to stay, I will be returning.

Stayed here for a night before i met up with a friend. Great hostel in taipei, and great location! 5 mins walk from taipei main station, where you take the airport bus from the intl airport. 3 mins walk to peace park/national museum. Staff are friendly. Stayed in a 6bed female dorm. Bed is really comfy and sturdy, one of the best bunk beds I've stayed in. Only two cubicles each for shower and toilet, but I didnt have to wait long. There are only stairs. Left my luggage here for three nights.

Clean hostel, comfortable bed, helpful staff. Very convenient location to catch the bus to the airport.

Excellent, as per what I read the TripReview rated 4-5 starts. Will recommend my friends to come too.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Except a thin pillow, everything is good. Thanks.

Very convenient as the location is central. Simple, basic as it is, but overall excellent as it provides what a budget traveller would need. Thanks to the staff as well, @joey, you know how much I appreciate your help.

Location is excellent, only 5 mins walk to the taipei main station. Staff cleans the rooms and toilets every day. However, the noise level is high at night. They do provide ear plugs.

The atomosphere here is more vibrant to do some sightseeings.

Excellent hostel in the best location. So easy to get to from the airport and literally in the centre of the city with the main MRT station and railway station a 5 minute walk away. So much good, cheap food around and you can get anywhere on the MRT in the blink of an eye. The staff is incredible and the atmosphere of the hostel is super chill. Will be my #1 choice when returning to Taipei!!

很有家的感觉!非常值得住!

very good!!! best of hostel!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff are friendly and helpful.

Cozy and intimate, will be my first choice when staying in Taipei

• 9th Jun 2014
  • China

The place is very clean and cosy. Location is very convenient too! The staff are very friendly and made us feel very welcomed :) The best place if you are on a budget trip and do not need a luxurious hotel!

• 27th May 2014