Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

We had a lovely stay! The room was simple but comfortable. The staff were really friendly and helpful, we would definitely go back again!

• 5th Apr 2014

Very enjoyable stay

性價比高! 近台北車站和捷運站, 十分方便。附近食肆亦多! 旅館很乾淨,有自助即磨咖啡及洗衣乾衣, 收費都很便宜, 我在台北的幾天都下雨, 能乾衣很重要, 超like!

you can do even better if you can have a staff station for 24 hours.

I stayed here again for the second time after enjoying my last stay here earlier this month. Only thing I'd suggest to improve the hostel is to have better beds, most of the bunks have beds which sink down and are not that comfy. But what makes this hostel great are the staff, location and cleanliness.

Hello, thanks for your feedback! :) Good news!!! We've changed our bedframes and now our mattresses are brand new, thick, and comfortable. Hope we have chance to see you again, and you can experience the new beds next time.

nice place

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nearby mrt station,I do like the room,simply and clean!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff at Lamb Tour House were great! Shout out to Jim and Joy they were very friendly and great to talk to about Taiwan culture and what to do in Taipei. The hostel was very clean and well located.

This is the third time I stayed. A perfect place for flight stopovers as it is a comfortable walking distance from Taipei Main Station.

Staying near the Taipei Main Station has its pros and cons. Food and transport around Taipei (and even around Taiwan!) are just a stone's throw away. However, be prepared with the noise of the scooters as a new day begins. This hostel is very near two MRT stations so it wasnt difficult to have a tour around Taipei. Of course, there are a lot of hostels near the Taipei main station and what gives this hostel an edge would be the wonderful and helpful staff. Keep it up, guys!

- Good nice hot showers - Friendly staff - Would be nice to provide maps - In a handful of the shower rooms, the thing that holds the shower head is too low - The mattress is too soft and with overuse, it really dips in the middle and hurts my back - Room 502 is REALLY small and crowded

Thanks for your comment on Hostelworld. Maybe it's the different cultures, we usually use the shower head by handholding, so some of the shower head holders might be too low fo you. About the bed problem, now our mattresses are brand new, thick, and comfortable, and we've also changed the bedframe, it makes Room 502 bigger now!! Hope we have chance to see you again, and you can experience the new beds next time! :D

The hostel has fun and friendly staff that speak excellent English. I really enjoyed the laidback and fun atmosphere in the hostel, it's unlike any hostel I've stayed at before. Clean, secure and in a great location.

clean and nice facilities, good location, cool atmosphere and friendly staff

The room which I used was very clean. And the staffs are very kind. Tha location was also great!! If i will travel taipei one more time later, I want to go lambtour house!!:)

• 6th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

We stayed in the co-ed dorm room and it was great! Everything is very well thought out in this hostel. It can be a pain to hang dry clothes while backpacking, so the fact that they had a dryer was a HUGE plus! It was nice to be so close to Taipei main station as well. Just a warning, the co-ed floor is the fifth floor, so be prepared for lots of stairs during your stay! I would highly recommend this hostel if you're looking for a good location and a good price in Taipei.

I had a very nice stay. Very convenient location, halfway between two MRT stations and a 5 min walk to Taipei Main Station. Room and bathroom were clean, the coffee was cheap, that's everything I needed :)

I love this place

Pros: 1.Location. 2.Cheap, 3.clean toilets 4.Pantry to use 5. Friendly staffs 6. Cons: 1.Very noisy location - motorbike passerby every 5mins, cat meow at 3am, people on street talking at 7am and many guests checking out early morning 9am. 2. Bed memory foam mattress was heavily worn, my back core spine was sore after staying for 3nights as the mattress were pressing against the wooden frame. Overall: If i am a solo traveller again, i would be booking again to save budget. Otherwise, not.

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Singapore

The hostel is located at a very convenient spot and easy to find. I think it's a good place to stay unless you need total quietness to sleep. I would definitely stay there again!

가격도 저렴하고 무엇보다 위치가 정말 좋았어요~MRT 타이페이 메인스테이션에서 가깝고 다른 병원역에싀도 가까웠는데 그래서 관광할때 정말 편하더라구요! 스태프분드로 친절했어요. 그런데 2인실 환기가 안되다보니 꿉꿉한게 강했어요ㅜㅜ이것만 빼면 화장실도 깨끗한편이고 만족합니다~~^♥^

• 8th Jan 2014