Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Me and my friend (2 female travellers) had the best time in Lamb Tour. We are so at home and the staff are the coolest people on planet earth. I cant wait to come back in Taipei and stay at Lamb Tour again

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

This is one of my favorite hostel in the world. I've been a lot of hostel around the world. Recommend to everyone..!!

Great experience indeed, high speed internet, thoughtful set up with all under one roof and love the cozy ambience.

The staff, location and facility is very great. Very close to two MRT station and main hub for other transportation. THe shoared space is plenty and well manage. By the way, there was few cockroaches spot and I have killed some of them this has led to concern over cleanliness of bedroom and luggage kept in the room.

Dear friend, thanks for the comment. And we are glad that you like our house. We've renewed the cockroach killers, and do periodic spraying to avoid insect coming into the house. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

Great central location in Taiwan. Close to bank & lots of places to eat, plus very close to the Taipei Main Subway station. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Hostel was clean, well organized, and comfortable. This was the first hostel I've stayed in & I really enjoyed it.

• 7th Apr 2015

Cosy hostel, helpful and outgoing staff. Friendly and quiet atmosphere.

• 14th Mar 2015

The hostel allows flexibility for self-help of the guests, it's smart and considerate.

Nice hostel with friendly staff! Will come back again!

1) Bathroom flip flop feels a bit uncomfortable, would be great to change to those normal flat cheap soft flip flop. 2) Hang a cute Lamb decorative wooden toy so reservation guest could be easier to identify Lamb Tour Hostel outside the entrance 3) Love the hostel for its location, cleanliness & Love TAIWAN.

Dear friend, thanks for the comment. For safty, we choose skidproof slippers for the guests to wear in bathroom, so those might not be as comfortable as the normal flip flop. We have no sign outside because most of time we accept guests with reservation only, thus. Though in a small alley, we mail every guest a confirmation with detail map after receiving bookings. For those check the mail before arrival, it's easy to find us. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again!:)

Lamb Tour House is a great central location for staying in Taipei. Though the stairs are steep and the location a bit secluded, it's a comfortable facility with all the necessary amenities. I found the area surrounding Lamb Tour House to be loaded with great local eats and street vendors. The Taipei Main Station is close by for quick access to the city and airport. It's a decent place to spend a few nights in Taipei

I was really pleased with my 5 night stay at Lamb Tour House. It doesn't look like much (or anything - no sign!) from the outside but inside is a bright, airy and friendly hostel. The dorm was clean, well organised with lockers, adaptor-style power sockets and reading lights for each bed. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the common area, although fairly quiet, had a lovely vibe. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 7th Jan 2015