Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Stayed here for a night before i met up with a friend. Great hostel in taipei, and great location! 5 mins walk from taipei main station, where you take the airport bus from the intl airport. 3 mins walk to peace park/national museum. Staff are friendly. Stayed in a 6bed female dorm. Bed is really comfy and sturdy, one of the best bunk beds I've stayed in. Only two cubicles each for shower and toilet, but I didnt have to wait long. There are only stairs. Left my luggage here for three nights.

Clean hostel, comfortable bed, helpful staff. Very convenient location to catch the bus to the airport.

Excellent, as per what I read the TripReview rated 4-5 starts. Will recommend my friends to come too.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Except a thin pillow, everything is good. Thanks.

Very convenient as the location is central. Simple, basic as it is, but overall excellent as it provides what a budget traveller would need. Thanks to the staff as well, @joey, you know how much I appreciate your help.

Location is excellent, only 5 mins walk to the taipei main station. Staff cleans the rooms and toilets every day. However, the noise level is high at night. They do provide ear plugs.

Dear friend, We feel sorry for the noise disturbed you at night, and we will remind our guests to keep their voice down after 10PM. Also we added a door between the common area(2F) and 3F, we will close the door after 10PM, hope that can insulate the noise from the common area. We appreciate your feedback. Wish you all the best! :)

1 2 Next » last »