Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Provide disposable toothbrushes/toothpastes!

Friendly staff Could appreciate some assistance with heavy luggage especially to the 5th floor Exact location of the hostel could be more prominent (i.e. a signage) The .pdf sent by the hostel is commendable Was bitten by mosquitoes during our stay, not good

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

When I checked in, the staff told me to pay TWD1160.00 for 2 nights and I paid it in cash. But this price included 10% deposits(US$4.06), and I didn't noticed it at that time. I'd like the hostel to give me 10% deposits back. Another hostel where I stayed in Taipei didn't take 10% deposits when I checked in, and paid in cash.

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Japan

About your inquiry, we've checked your booking receipt (as the picture we sent to you by e-mail), we only receive cash NT$1044 from you. The deposit has been charged by Hostelworld since you paid it online, we would only charge the rest payment (excluding 10% deposit NT$116). Original price is NT$1160, minus deposit NT$116, the rest payment is NT$1044. Hope you can understand that we didn't charge you extra fee. We appreciate your comment on Hostelworld. :)

A great place to stay in! The hostel was conveniently located 5-10 minutes walk away from Taipei Main Station. all the staff were nice, friendly and approachable. The cleanliness of the place is definitely worth mentioning as well :)

Very neat and clean. Accessible, just a minute walk from the subway station, and two metro stops away from Taipei Main Station. Particularly like about their common area, very user friendly and spacious. I would highly recommend this hostel.

The staff are warm and friendly, very helpful too: Jim helped us to plan our trip around Taiwan, Ruby, Jade and Deffy recommended places to visit. Thank you all! Also, one of the male staff actually helped to bring our backpack to Flip Flop, which is really really nice of him. Whoever you are, thank you so much! ^^ Loved the smell of chocolate cookies baking there too. Instantly put me in a good mood. Allowed us to put our luggage there to retrieve after touring Taiwan, that was generous

I like this hostel!!!

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Macau

I love the atmosphere, the cleanliness and the helpfulness of this hostel especially thanks to Jim, Jade and Ruby. They are very friendly and informative. I love the way they make me feel my stay is like at home. The location of this hostel is good and close to NTU Hospital. The only problem is locating it is not easy especially when the first day I arrived as they do not have any signboard showing the hostel name. But I believe they are doing their best to help traveler know their location.

A nice place to stay for the location and cleanliness. It's close to the stations. All of them have been very helpful. Big thanks to Jade for helping me plan my route. Jim has been very nice to show us around in the night tour. It's nice to know things about Taiwan history which I didn't know before. Would be even better if the lockers have been bigger, but it's still fine currently.

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

I returned to this place after it's been a year since being in Taipei. Stayed at the same room. Bed was comfortable and had a goodnight's sleep on it. Sockets and light for each bed was convenient. Located really central. It's near Taipei Main Station and a few minutes walk to Ximending.

Best hostel ever!! Super close to Taipei main station.Friendly young staff. Very clean restroom.A lot of food stalls nearby. 5 nights stayed was so comfortable. Highly recommened!!

A walking distance to the main railway station. A five-floor building, a lovely place where you could see many adorable things which were given by the guests from all over the world, including myself haha! Clean rooms and bathrooms and common area. A place I'd like to recommend.

Very good Location

• 27th Nov 2013

Nice place with best location... Very convenient... N helpful staff

타이베이역이 기차,고속철,버스,지하철 모두 수용하는 지라 너무 커서 m8출구를 찾다가 힘을 다 뺌 위치는 m8로 나와서 왼쪽으로 가다보면 맥도날드가 보이고 더 가면 모스버거가 보임 모스버거 옆 골목으로 들어가면 왼쪽에 보이는 건물 1층이 입구 스태프 친절하고 깨끗한데 매트리스가 허리가 다 꺼져있어서 굉장히 불편했음... 같은 방에 다른 침대는 괜찮던데 역시 매트리스는 복불복인듯 이거만 빼면 굉장히 만족한 백패커스 백패커스 이용 시 귀마개 하고 자기 때문에 소음은 모르겠... 욕실에는 샤워젤과 샴푸만 있음

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • South Korea

Very friendly staff n very helpful with any problems I had, even help make payment for me online while I reimburse him in cash. Great recommendation for activities to do.

Excellent! It is one of my favorite hostels!

location very good, but very noisy(Bike sound)

• 14th Nov 2013

Staff is very friendly !! Bed is not good

Very nice place to stay. The hostel is at the beginning a bit hard to find but the neighborhood is great !! The staff is very friendly and helpful ! You won't resist at Ruby smile. Thank's to her and her advice. She might be a good future tour guide. We really enjoyed our staying there. I recommend and we will be back :).