Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The location is closed to the station. The common room is spacious and the decoration is interesting. It's a pretty cozy and quiet place to stay in. Staffs there were so nice with helpful suggestions. There weren't many parties going on here during my stay, so I guess it's also a good place for ppl who would like to have some quiet time at night.

非常棒的一家青旅!!让我的台湾行有一个完美的开端!

• 2nd May 2014
  • China

I had an excellent stay in Lamb Tour House. Perfect location to go around the city, just a walking distance to the train and bus station. The place is very clean and organized. Thank you Jullie!

Location is excellent. I am impressed with the staff. They are unobtrusive, helpful, and efficient. We had a late check in and the staff made it possible for us to get in after midnight. Thank you.

Great location, very clean and comfortable room. Really enjoy my stay at Lamb Tour House. I sure will stay here again when I go to Taiwan.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel was nice, nothing too spectacular, but nice. The staff was also helpful, and in a good mood. However, having worked as a receptionist in a hostel myself, I did feel that the staff were mostly entertaining their own friends in the common room, which could get very loud sometimes. On the other hand, there was very little interaction between guests, so I wouldn't say this hostel is the best place for solo travelers to socialize.

Hello, thanks for the comment. We apologize for our staff making loud noise during your stay. The day you were sitting in the lobby, our staff were talking with a HK guy who often comes to stay in our house, so we became friends. Our crew would like to be friends with every guest, in the meantime, we don't want to bother those people who are busy with their work. But all of our staff will definitely be glad to talk to the guests who's willing to share their stories. We appreciate your feedback.

No lift in this hostel, you have carry your luggage to at least second floor. Not easy to find this hostel as it is in the hidden and narrow street, but it's near to the Main Station.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

アクセスは非常に良いです。 ただ、宿泊した3階のドミが南陽街に面していたのですが、深夜まで車やバイクが通るようで、その音がかなりうるさかったです。 防音はまったくできていないように思いました。 また、スタッフはあまり宿泊客に干渉しないようで、夜は静かに…という注意はまったくなされていないようでした。 スタッフに頼めば無料で耳栓をもらえますが…静かな睡眠環境を求める方にはおすすめできません。 その他はとくに気になる点はありませんでした。

Dear friend, we appreciate your feedback. Our house locates in the central part of the city, so the noises of vehicles are unavoidable, that's why we offer free earplugs. Thanks for your comment on Hostelworld. Wish you all the best! :)

Staff was super friendly and very helpful - definitely the best part of my stay here. Particularly impressed by the great coordination for late night self check in service - super convenient yet secure. Overall, very homey feel. Definite recommendation.

We had a lovely stay! The room was simple but comfortable. The staff were really friendly and helpful, we would definitely go back again!

• 5th Apr 2014

Very enjoyable stay

性價比高! 近台北車站和捷運站, 十分方便。附近食肆亦多! 旅館很乾淨,有自助即磨咖啡及洗衣乾衣, 收費都很便宜, 我在台北的幾天都下雨, 能乾衣很重要, 超like!

you can do even better if you can have a staff station for 24 hours.

The staff here are so cute and helpful. And their English proficiency is very high. Besides, the common room arrangement is very open and encourage guests to chat with the staff and other guest. With such a convenient location which is close to the Taipei main station and have plenty of cheap restaurant around, I would definitely recommend the hostel to every Taiwan traveller.

I stayed here again for the second time after enjoying my last stay here earlier this month. Only thing I'd suggest to improve the hostel is to have better beds, most of the bunks have beds which sink down and are not that comfy. But what makes this hostel great are the staff, location and cleanliness.

Hello, thanks for your feedback! :) Good news!!! We've changed our bedframes and now our mattresses are brand new, thick, and comfortable. Hope we have chance to see you again, and you can experience the new beds next time.

nice place

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nearby mrt station,I do like the room,simply and clean!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff at Lamb Tour House were great! Shout out to Jim and Joy they were very friendly and great to talk to about Taiwan culture and what to do in Taipei. The hostel was very clean and well located.

This is the third time I stayed. A perfect place for flight stopovers as it is a comfortable walking distance from Taipei Main Station.

Staying near the Taipei Main Station has its pros and cons. Food and transport around Taipei (and even around Taiwan!) are just a stone's throw away. However, be prepared with the noise of the scooters as a new day begins. This hostel is very near two MRT stations so it wasnt difficult to have a tour around Taipei. Of course, there are a lot of hostels near the Taipei main station and what gives this hostel an edge would be the wonderful and helpful staff. Keep it up, guys!