Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Lamb Tour House is a very nice place to stay, I will be returning.

Stayed here for a night before i met up with a friend. Great hostel in taipei, and great location! 5 mins walk from taipei main station, where you take the airport bus from the intl airport. 3 mins walk to peace park/national museum. Staff are friendly. Stayed in a 6bed female dorm. Bed is really comfy and sturdy, one of the best bunk beds I've stayed in. Only two cubicles each for shower and toilet, but I didnt have to wait long. There are only stairs. Left my luggage here for three nights.

Clean hostel, comfortable bed, helpful staff. Very convenient location to catch the bus to the airport.

Excellent, as per what I read the TripReview rated 4-5 starts. Will recommend my friends to come too.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Except a thin pillow, everything is good. Thanks.

1 2 Next » last »