Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Hard to find the first time, there should be a front sign.

• 7th Aug 2014

We are glad that you have great memory here, and sorry to cause your inconvenience in the very beginning. We have no sign outside because most of time we accept guests with reservation only, thus. Though in a small alley, we mail every guest a confirmation with detail map after receiving bookings. For those check the mail before arrival, it's easy to find us.

This is my 2nd stay with Lamb Tour House. First time was when it was still under the name "Flip Flop Hostel". They redesigned the rooms - the new bed frame looks awesome with each bed easily accessible to its locker and power outlet, but I prefer the old mattresses and blankets (thicker and more comfy). New shoe racks make the entrance neater but they smell bad. Overall, I will still choose Lamb Tour House in future because they are really professional!!!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Dear friend, We are glad that you like our house, and came back again. About the mattresses, the old ones were not in good condition anymore, so we've changed the new ones (pocket-spring mattress), and we believe those are better for health. :) We already set an regular-spray air freshener at the entrance, and we will spray on the shoe cabinet and clean more frequently.

There was a live small cockcroach on my bed on my 1st nite stay. The nx morn I saw a creepy crawly tht looks like a centipede on the wall beside my bed. The floor feels sticky as all of us walk barefoot in the hostel. Apart fr location I dun think I'll choose this hostel again. Also the hostel dun provide a clean sheet for you to place it in between body and quit cover.

Thanks for the review. Sorry to make you scared. The one you saw is not centipede but a similar non-poison insect. We have a balcony with a tree on top floor, after the raining days before your visit, the non-harmful insects try to burst in our house. We've chopped the tree and disinfect the whole house thoroughly. Our staff clean and mop the floor everyday, there's no guest complain abt this. We wash and dry with high temperature all bedding after people check out, so we don't need extra sheets

1 2 Next » last »