Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

very good!!! best of hostel!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff are friendly and helpful.

Cozy and intimate, will be my first choice when staying in Taipei

• 9th Jun 2014
  • China

The place is very clean and cosy. Location is very convenient too! The staff are very friendly and made us feel very welcomed :) The best place if you are on a budget trip and do not need a luxurious hotel!

• 27th May 2014
  • Singapore

Great location, helpful staff who gave us heaps of local advice about where to eat, shop and go out. The shoebox is a little stinky but maybe because it's the rainy season and everyone comes in with wet feet. We were offered several tours by the staff but they weren't pushy at all. The staff also taught us some basic Mandarin that was really useful. I would stay there again next time I go back to Taipei for sure.

• 27th May 2014

Great location which is right next to everything u need. Nice staffs that would always give u a hand. Eveything else is clean and nicely. It's a lot more than just a hostel.

• 17th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Location was perfect;very close to the MRT station. Nice staff. Room/shower condition was nice.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Korea

I loved the place. The staffs there were really friendly. I enjoyed talking with one of them having breakfast. The bathroom was clean and the water pressure of shower was ok. There was a hair drier and soap as well. There are persomal lockers in the room, too. I will definitely go back there if I travel Taiwan again :)

• 14th May 2014
  • Japan

Beds are too soft . Need to clean up the shoe cabinet regularly as it is located nearby the entrance of the hostel . It is very nauseating to pass through the entrance as the shoe cabinet is always smelly .

Hello, thanks for the comment on Hostelworld. We feel bad that didn't give you a satisfied stay. It had kept raining during those days, it's hard to avoid some smell from the shoe cabinet even though we already set an regular-spray air freshener. Now we spray on the shoe cabinet everyday. About the mattresses, we've already change thicker ones, they are really comfortable now. We appreciate your feedback. Wish you all the best! :)

My first impression of this place is that it is well managed and the staff are helpful and reliable. They have done a good job keeping the place clean and tidy. However, improvements can be made to the shower stalls where the mouldy tiles can be quite gross. Other than that I think this place is perfect.

• 8th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for your compliment on our staff. We appreciate your commnet, so we can be noted which part still need to be improved. Sorry to made you feel bad about the shower stalls... We brush them everyday, but there are still some mold left inside silicone of the wall. We will get rid of those old silicone, and redo it again. Thank you for the feedback again, hope can see you next time, we will give you a comfy place to stay. :)

Good location! Few minutes walk to Taipei Main station. Hostel staff are very friendly! Hostel is very clean as the staff will clean every day! Thumbs up!

• 4th May 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is closed to the station. The common room is spacious and the decoration is interesting. It's a pretty cozy and quiet place to stay in. Staffs there were so nice with helpful suggestions. There weren't many parties going on here during my stay, so I guess it's also a good place for ppl who would like to have some quiet time at night.

非常棒的一家青旅!!让我的台湾行有一个完美的开端!

• 2nd May 2014
  • China

I had an excellent stay in Lamb Tour House. Perfect location to go around the city, just a walking distance to the train and bus station. The place is very clean and organized. Thank you Jullie!

Location is excellent. I am impressed with the staff. They are unobtrusive, helpful, and efficient. We had a late check in and the staff made it possible for us to get in after midnight. Thank you.

Great location, very clean and comfortable room. Really enjoy my stay at Lamb Tour House. I sure will stay here again when I go to Taiwan.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel was nice, nothing too spectacular, but nice. The staff was also helpful, and in a good mood. However, having worked as a receptionist in a hostel myself, I did feel that the staff were mostly entertaining their own friends in the common room, which could get very loud sometimes. On the other hand, there was very little interaction between guests, so I wouldn't say this hostel is the best place for solo travelers to socialize.

Hello, thanks for the comment. We apologize for our staff making loud noise during your stay. The day you were sitting in the lobby, our staff were talking with a HK guy who often comes to stay in our house, so we became friends. Our crew would like to be friends with every guest, in the meantime, we don't want to bother those people who are busy with their work. But all of our staff will definitely be glad to talk to the guests who's willing to share their stories. We appreciate your feedback.

No lift in this hostel, you have carry your luggage to at least second floor. Not easy to find this hostel as it is in the hidden and narrow street, but it's near to the Main Station.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

アクセスは非常に良いです。 ただ、宿泊した3階のドミが南陽街に面していたのですが、深夜まで車やバイクが通るようで、その音がかなりうるさかったです。 防音はまったくできていないように思いました。 また、スタッフはあまり宿泊客に干渉しないようで、夜は静かに…という注意はまったくなされていないようでした。 スタッフに頼めば無料で耳栓をもらえますが…静かな睡眠環境を求める方にはおすすめできません。 その他はとくに気になる点はありませんでした。

Dear friend, we appreciate your feedback. Our house locates in the central part of the city, so the noises of vehicles are unavoidable, that's why we offer free earplugs. Thanks for your comment on Hostelworld. Wish you all the best! :)

Staff was super friendly and very helpful - definitely the best part of my stay here. Particularly impressed by the great coordination for late night self check in service - super convenient yet secure. Overall, very homey feel. Definite recommendation.