Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The staff here are so cute and helpful. And their English proficiency is very high. Besides, the common room arrangement is very open and encourage guests to chat with the staff and other guest. With such a convenient location which is close to the Taipei main station and have plenty of cheap restaurant around, I would definitely recommend the hostel to every Taiwan traveller.

I stayed here again for the second time after enjoying my last stay here earlier this month. Only thing I'd suggest to improve the hostel is to have better beds, most of the bunks have beds which sink down and are not that comfy. But what makes this hostel great are the staff, location and cleanliness.

Hello, thanks for your feedback! :) Good news!!! We've changed our bedframes and now our mattresses are brand new, thick, and comfortable. Hope we have chance to see you again, and you can experience the new beds next time.

nice place

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nearby mrt station,I do like the room,simply and clean!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff at Lamb Tour House were great! Shout out to Jim and Joy they were very friendly and great to talk to about Taiwan culture and what to do in Taipei. The hostel was very clean and well located.

This is the third time I stayed. A perfect place for flight stopovers as it is a comfortable walking distance from Taipei Main Station.

1 2 3 Next » last »