Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

- Good nice hot showers - Friendly staff - Would be nice to provide maps - In a handful of the shower rooms, the thing that holds the shower head is too low - The mattress is too soft and with overuse, it really dips in the middle and hurts my back - Room 502 is REALLY small and crowded

Thanks for your comment on Hostelworld. Maybe it's the different cultures, we usually use the shower head by handholding, so some of the shower head holders might be too low fo you. About the bed problem, now our mattresses are brand new, thick, and comfortable, and we've also changed the bedframe, it makes Room 502 bigger now!! Hope we have chance to see you again, and you can experience the new beds next time! :D

The hostel has fun and friendly staff that speak excellent English. I really enjoyed the laidback and fun atmosphere in the hostel, it's unlike any hostel I've stayed at before. Clean, secure and in a great location.

clean and nice facilities, good location, cool atmosphere and friendly staff

The room which I used was very clean. And the staffs are very kind. Tha location was also great!! If i will travel taipei one more time later, I want to go lambtour house!!:)

• 6th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

We stayed in the co-ed dorm room and it was great! Everything is very well thought out in this hostel. It can be a pain to hang dry clothes while backpacking, so the fact that they had a dryer was a HUGE plus! It was nice to be so close to Taipei main station as well. Just a warning, the co-ed floor is the fifth floor, so be prepared for lots of stairs during your stay! I would highly recommend this hostel if you're looking for a good location and a good price in Taipei.

1 2 3 Next » last »