Lamb Tour House Reviews

2F., No.25, Nanyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

The hostel has fun and friendly staff that speak excellent English. I really enjoyed the laidback and fun atmosphere in the hostel, it's unlike any hostel I've stayed at before. Clean, secure and in a great location.

clean and nice facilities, good location, cool atmosphere and friendly staff

The room which I used was very clean. And the staffs are very kind. Tha location was also great!! If i will travel taipei one more time later, I want to go lambtour house!!:)

• 6th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

We stayed in the co-ed dorm room and it was great! Everything is very well thought out in this hostel. It can be a pain to hang dry clothes while backpacking, so the fact that they had a dryer was a HUGE plus! It was nice to be so close to Taipei main station as well. Just a warning, the co-ed floor is the fifth floor, so be prepared for lots of stairs during your stay! I would highly recommend this hostel if you're looking for a good location and a good price in Taipei.

I had a very nice stay. Very convenient location, halfway between two MRT stations and a 5 min walk to Taipei Main Station. Room and bathroom were clean, the coffee was cheap, that's everything I needed :)

I love this place