Landay Hostel

Very Good 447 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 447 Total Reviews

19th Apr 2017

Thanks the staff for being helpful with request. The breakfast was great.

• France, Couple, 25-30
14th Apr 2017
2.3

It was a horrible experience in this GH... I travel since 1 year I never see that in my whole trip... Problem with the staff, I had to call the police to get back my bag in the room because they did not want to open me the door, for no reason (WTF)... I just advise you to being far with this GH... The worst of the world (just one girl of the staff was nice and try to help me...) Agressive and really not professional.

• carlosazocarq362
  • Chile, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

Nice place, decent breakfast

30th Mar 2017
2.0

Worst hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff is beyond rude, they charged me double what the price actually cost and are probably pocketing my money. Terrible environment, the staff locks you out of the outside and kitchen area at night so you can't hangout at all. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone. It could be a great place if only they have a different staff

×