8.2
Fabulous 394 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 394 Total Reviews
Landay Hostel Located at Erasmo Escala #2012, , Santiago.
Chile

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Jun 2016
6.6

Nice place for a night or two but not if you're looking to meet people or get a good nights rest.. Super cold - lacked heating and only one bathroom. I asked for extra blankets and or a heater and was told I could only have the one... Which was too thin (-1degrees) I ended up wearing gloves, scarves, a beanie thermals and two pairs of socks.. Not too mention my Kathmandu jacket.. Still too cold to sleep properly so I ended up finding an extra blanket at 3am. Breakfast was pretty much cereal

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
7.7

The Landay Hostel is five minute walk away from Los Heroes station giving the hostel a perfect location for onward travel - both for getting to the bus station and to the airport via the airport bus. Not somewhere I would recommend for a long stay but fine for one or two nights. The breakfast is fine and the beds are comfy but the hostel is quite cold.

18th May 2016
8.0

Is in the Brazil area, which is kinda cool if not in bellavista. We had a good time mainly for the people we met, good showers good kitchen, even if a few more pans wouldn't go a miss. Would stay again.

• rwalker5272103
  • USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
6.0

This hostel is ok for a night or two, but I've stayed at many other better hostels. They were very disorganized. I had a bed, went to the kitchen, they put someone else in my bed, they took me to another available bed, there was a person in that bed, they finally found a free bed on the 3rd try. Although they apologized, it was very disorganized. The place smells like an old building, which it is. My experience was just ok.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
7.7

Only stayed here for a place to sleep for a few hours but it was really nice. Really pretty building and nice, big rooms. Free breakfast was nice too and the staff was super friendly. Only downsides were that the shower was cold and the wifi didn't work in our bedroom.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

It's very easy to reach the airport from the hostel as the bus stop is less than 10min away. I went for dinner in the city centre (bellavista area), just a couple of stops away from the hostel by metro, and there was a bus to come back after the metro stopped. The person of the staff who received me was friendly and gave me the info I needed. Breakfast was simple but OK, but you need to wash your dishes afterwards. My room was nice.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Fantastic place no issues... One minor was getting desk staff who spoke mostly Spanish to order cab but another staff member helped... Great place loved the old buliding

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
4.6

Really disappointed with the Landay. Location wasn't in a great area at all. The staff weren't welcoming and didn't seem to want to help assist us or tell us much. We felt extremely uncomfortable and kept ourselves in our room as we didn't feel welcome.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2016

Good hostel, comfy beds. Takes a while for anyone to open the door though