Fabulous 388 Total Reviews
Fabulous 388 Total Reviews
Landay Hostel Located at Erasmo Escala #2012, , Santiago.
Chile

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Jun 2016
6.6

Nice place for a night or two but not if you're looking to meet people or get a good nights rest.. Super cold - lacked heating and only one bathroom. I asked for extra blankets and or a heater and was told I could only have the one... Which was too thin (-1degrees) I ended up wearing gloves, scarves, a beanie thermals and two pairs of socks.. Not too mention my Kathmandu jacket.. Still too cold to sleep properly so I ended up finding an extra blanket at 3am. Breakfast was pretty much cereal

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
7.7

Only stayed here for a place to sleep for a few hours but it was really nice. Really pretty building and nice, big rooms. Free breakfast was nice too and the staff was super friendly. Only downsides were that the shower was cold and the wifi didn't work in our bedroom.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

It's very easy to reach the airport from the hostel as the bus stop is less than 10min away. I went for dinner in the city centre (bellavista area), just a couple of stops away from the hostel by metro, and there was a bus to come back after the metro stopped. The person of the staff who received me was friendly and gave me the info I needed. Breakfast was simple but OK, but you need to wash your dishes afterwards. My room was nice.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Fantastic place no issues... One minor was getting desk staff who spoke mostly Spanish to order cab but another staff member helped... Great place loved the old buliding

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
4.6

Really disappointed with the Landay. Location wasn't in a great area at all. The staff weren't welcoming and didn't seem to want to help assist us or tell us much. We felt extremely uncomfortable and kept ourselves in our room as we didn't feel welcome.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2016

Good hostel, comfy beds. Takes a while for anyone to open the door though

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
28th Feb 2016

Absolutely loved this hostel. Wi-Fi was great all over. So was breakfast. Showers and beds were on point. This one staff was weird though, never really smiled. Reminded me of a zombie. Superb location though, and great security. Best hostel in Santiago, hands down!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
12th Feb 2016
8.0

The staff were nice and helpful It's a neat old building and lots of common room space, including an outdoor patio Breakfast was very basic - instant coffee, bread, hard boiled eggs, cereal etc Staff let me leave my bags chained up for 24 hours for free I chose it based on the location near Los Heroes Metro stop - I knew I could take an airport shuttle there and walk to the hostel, took about 7 minutes. It was a 20 minute walk to Univerisdad Santiago Metro where I caught a bus to Valparaiso