Superb 274 Total Reviews
Superb 274 Total Reviews
Landhaus Hotel Located at Altenbergstr. 4-6, , Bern.
Switzerland
Bern Altenbergstr. 4-6
91% 274
46.9498081 7.4588477
    Rooms available

3rd Mar 2016

Great location, with just a few steps to cross into the old town. And probably the cleanest hostel I've ever been in – particularly the shower and toilet. I was very impressed. The rooms are organized into pods of two bunks each, with full-size lockers, which is a nice feature. I ended up having one to myself both nights, but if there had been another person there with me, it would've been really hard for the two of us to get around, as they are quite small. Recommend.

5th Feb 2016