Landing Pads Brunswick Reviews

13 Blyth street, Brunswick, Melbourne, Australia

Really friendly place, a home away from home very cosy and fun.

Best hostel ive ever stayed in! More like a sharehouse really, everybody is staying in melbourne longer term and working! Good mix of chilled out times and fun :-) still staying there so that says it all!

Quite literally the most welcoming hostel I have ever stayed in, it's much more reminiscent of a share house which creates a wonderful family vibe and really allows a more friendly enjoyable experience for everyone. Perfect place for anyone looking to kick start an adventure in Melbourne and wants to begin it on all the right notes.

• 1st May 2014

A wonderful accomodation for people who want to settle down to Melbourne and look for a job. This is a small and relaxed place where making new friends is very easy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative for a typical hostel living.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Finland

nice place to get yourself set up in Melbourne, friendly people realy enjoyed my time here.

A Great base in which to start your Melbourne adventure. It has more of a shared house vibe and doesn't feel too crowded. Matt is fantastic and always available to lend some advice on the local area or assist with the job hunt. We loved our 3 week stay here, and would definitely recommend it to all.

• 17th Apr 2014

Landing Pads is the best temporary place I've stayed in Melbourne. Friendly, comfortable, calm and homely atmosphere, excellent location. Best suited to longer-term stays. I met a lot of cool people here, and there are regular communal events. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to stay and work in Melbourne for a couple of months.

What an amazing place. Come here if you want to meet awesome people and be in a home more than a hostel. Matt the owner is a extremely open and laid back and there to help you out with anything if you need it. There is an HERB garden in the back, beautiful patio and just all around good vibes. Whole hostel is clean and very homey and so easy to just relax and feel comfortable. My friend and I really wished we could have spent more time here because it is truly one in a million. Thank you!

The Landing Pads feels more like a home than a hostel. After travelling 1 and 1/2 years around the world and being in many different hostels, it's a nice feeling to be somewhere where people become your friends and not just another person you met in a hostel somewhere. A lot of the people here work so it's a nice quiet place to relax and it's far enough from the CBD but still close enough for everything you need. The only bad thing is that you never want to leave this place.. Dan

Landing Pad is a houseshare hostel, a place where you'll enjoy a calm and friendly athmosphere, not a drunk backpackers factory where all you care about is partying. Location is in Brunswick, a popular area next to 2 tram, one bus and one train line so easy to go anywhere. Nearby Victoria market and lots of shops around. Perfect if you want to settle down and work in Melbourne for few months. Oliver.

Just run down b n b, didn't see the owner the whole time we were there. Definitely not worth the money we paid.

Thanks for the feedback, sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectation.You're right the property needs some work, we're only 6mths old and still upgrading and renovating. However we're not actually a BNB or a Hotel. Landing Pads is a hostel, we focus on creating a friendly community for long term independent travellers. I'm sorry you didn't get to meet me in person, I was away visiting family during your stay as Stephen the acting manager explained during your check in. cheers Matt