Landing Pads Brunswick Reviews

13 Blyth street, Brunswick, Melbourne, Australia

I booked the double deluxe for a week, nice room although above kitchen/garden so quite a lot of noise! Took a couple of days to settle in, most people have been here long term, but are all friendly! I'm now in a 4 bed dorm and plan to stay for at least a month or two 😊 brunswick is fab too, lots to do and see! Staff are brilliant, really knowledgable and helpful too!

• 21st Jan 2015

Very nice place, nice people. Everything's clean. Close to the subway.

This is easily the best hostel I've stayed in for the following reasons. It's an excellent size (about 25 people staying here), people are friendly and the vibe is nice a little bit of party and a lot of respect.

Its a really.nice atmosphere, people do a lot of stuff together and it feels like family from the first day on

This hostel certainly lives up to their description on their hostel world profile - it is more of a share house feeling than a hostel and the facilitates are very good. It made a huge difference for me to be able to use the internet, free of charge. Matt (the hostel owner) offered me personal advice regarding my job search, checking my CV and asking relevant questions to help me prepare. All the staff were friendly and it was good to get a tour upon arrival to help you settle in.

• 27th Dec 2014

really nice hostel, great people, like being in a family I found myself very well. thank you. cheers.

Good location, great transport links to the city . If your looking for work and plan on staying in Melbourne for a while then this is an ideal place for you to settle down. Clean hostel as well, plenty of showers so you never have to wait and a decent sized furnished kitchen. Its not one of these big corporate hostels; Its privately run and it shows; Matt the manager is a top guy and is around most days to answer any questions you have.

The hostel is far from the city center but next to Sydney Road where there are many places to enjoy and the suburb is really trendy. The room was quite big, the matress not very comfortable but ok for a few days. The common areas are a bit small for the number of people but no problems with the toilets. I will just improve the cleanliness and maybe renew some of the furniture if I were the owner. The people living there and the staff were very nice and helpful. Great value.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Hey Guys, Thanks for the review its great to get feedback and hear you enjoyed your stay. Cleaning is always a challenge with a hostel, we clean every morning and do 4 hours on Mondays and Fridays since your review we've now doing additional cleaning in the evenings. Sorry the mattress wasn’t comfortable, I’ve tried it out and decided its time to get a new one, thanks for letting us know, Cheers L-pads