Lansdowne Hotel Reviews

27/29 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland

I stayed in the Landowne Hotel with my girlfriend for a night before going to see the Ireland V Georgia rugby game the following day and really enjoyed every aspect of it. The staff were lovely, the bar downstairs is fantastic and the food available was also top notch. Ballsbridge is just around the corner too so there are plenty of other places to have a pint or get something nice to eat. The only negative points were the fact that the bed wasn't that comfortable and it was slightly noisy

Clean room, very quiet, friendly staff. Convenient location, exactly what I was looking for. Bed a little uncomfortable though and heating on all night, so it was a bit warm, other than that, I would recommend it and it's a handy spot for town and is in a nice area.

Stayed here for 2 nights. Bed was extremely uncomfortable. The location was average, have to take a bus that comes every 30 minutes to get into the city centre. Hotel has a restaurant, but the food was beyond mediocre.

Good location and room was nice and clean. Enjoyed the stay and would happily stay there again.

• 14th Nov 2014

Overall the hotel is wonderful, it was well placed between the centre and the dart. The only downside was that the free wifi only works in some parts of the hotel, we couldn't access it from our room.

had a lovely stay, staff were great and we thought it was close but not too close to the buzz of the city...relaxing. loved the restaurant guide in the room really helped make a nice night away great

• 25th Oct 2014

Taxi drive location to centre Should be cheaper by 10% Breakfast does not cost 10 eur Recommend as better than average service

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Russia

The hotel was nice and clean and the staff were very helpful, but it has to be the noisiest hotel we have EVER stayed in. There seemed to be someone outside the pub constantly being noisy. Or banging around in the hallway, maybe we were just unlucky!

• 17th Oct 2014

it was clean and nice, but overpriced, and the staff was extremely unhelpful. They could not understand my booking for some reason, and they were unable to give me instructions to get to the airport.

My room had an excellent shower, hot water, good cleanliness from housekeeping always. Only disappointment was room had very small single beds ( no double beds in hotel) but I would stay here again

• 5th Aug 2014

A perfect stay in Dublin!

We enjoyed our stay but the room was uncomfortabely warm at night

Nothing to complain. Stayed 2 nights, might stay there again.

Very good place to stay, staff very friendly and v good value for money

• 26th Jun 2014

Nice and quiet location with very friendly staff. Definitely I will recommend to all my friends :)

• 14th Jun 2014