Lanta House Reviews

197/7 M1 Saladan, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Thailand

I think my expectations were too high for such a cheap private room. Windowless and smelled like sewage, but a comfy bed and incredibly nice staff. Wouldn't go back, it's too far from everything (at least for the low season)

5 minute walk from the pier. Room was basic but comfy. Good air con and good wifi to skype on. However there is only one bathroom on each floor which could get busy as there could be up to 8 people per floor. However we were the only ones there for 2 nights so it was fine. The walls are paper thin and you can hear conversations from two rooms down. Nice beaches a short taxi drive away but found Koh Lanta quite due to it being out of season. Shops/bars closed as it was out of season.

Simple but one of the cleanest hostels we've come across in Thailand. Lovely staff and overall excellent value for money. Thin walls.

I really enjoyed my stay at Lanta House! The staff is super friendly and amazing! They made my stay comfortable and pleasant. The hostel is good - I started my trip on Koh Lanta there and after staying at another hostel later on came back for two more nights! The location is perfect to explore the more alive part of the islands, it is 5 minutes walk of the pier (no taxi needed). There is a big supermarket nearby, a bank, street food, restaurants, market and 7/11. I highly recommend it to you!

View all Koh Lanta Bed and Breakfasts