Lanta House Reviews

197/7 M1 Saladan, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Thailand

Simple but one of the cleanest hostels we've come across in Thailand. Lovely staff and overall excellent value for money. Thin walls.

I really enjoyed my stay at Lanta House! The staff is super friendly and amazing! They made my stay comfortable and pleasant. The hostel is good - I started my trip on Koh Lanta there and after staying at another hostel later on came back for two more nights! The location is perfect to explore the more alive part of the islands, it is 5 minutes walk of the pier (no taxi needed). There is a big supermarket nearby, a bank, street food, restaurants, market and 7/11. I highly recommend it to you!

Excellent location, very comfy bed, super friendly and helpful staff. Perfect spot for those in Lanta on a budget!

• 7th Apr 2015

Cheap and its two mins from pier. The staff are very friendly and the little kid is very cute. The couple speak English and even cooked a meal for the guests.However there were a few bad points. The rooms have no windows, the walls also may as well not be there, they are paper thin. The big sign outside advertises cheap rooms which unfortunately brings in anyone off the street. In our case a Chinese man who played music until 6am. Also the shared bathrooms showers were above a urinal.

Lovely place. Lots of nice little touches like free drinking water/morning coffee sand use of fridge, bowls and plaates etc. Not on the beach but right next to ferry and you want to hire as motorbike to explore Lants anyway. Staff friendly and helpful. Great value!

Clean, big room with comfy bed. Near lots of restaurants and shopping, lots of tourists around. Staff was friendly. Location is by the water where you can see mountains, but its the norther tip of the island, so you will need a taxi/scooter to get to Long Beach/Khlong Khong. Very close to the ferry. Would stay again.

I stayed here for 5 nights before going to another hostel & ended up back here for the rest of my trip. The place is nice, quiet, and clean. The couple running it are very nice & there is a travel shop next door to handle any bookings or rentals you might need. The price was very cheap to have my own air conditioned room with double bed and balcony, I do not think you will find cheaper on the island to have this. The WiFi is good with WiFi connection on every floor. The bathrooms are shared.

View all Koh Lanta Bed and Breakfasts