Lanta New Beach Bungalow Reviews

122 Moo 2 Saladan ,Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Thailand

Very poor value for money and the staff were not very accommodating refusing to honour a mistake on their booking system and instead charging an extra £16 per night for air conditioning. Public facilities were great the pools are nice but not cleaned that often. The room was pretty basic and more of a £15 a night variety you would get anywhere else in Thailand or SE Asia. The place is more family oriented and was full of vacationing Russian families.

• 30th Dec 2015

Really chilled atmosphere right on the beach, 5 minutes walk from the best bars in Koh Lanta on New Beach.

• 1st Dec 2015

Extremely rude staff - made us pay for the AirCon, even though it was already included in the price. They were not at all willing to listen to us, even if we showed from the Hostelworlds site that we had booked a room with aircon. On one occasion a member of the staff simply turned his back and walked away from me as I was trying to explain our situation. The cleanliness of the room was on the poor side of ok. Breakfast is a joke. You cannot use the beach as its too rocky. Do not stay here!!

Don't always believe reviews, this place was exactly what I wanted, a relaxing few days away after partying every night on Phi Phi, pool is awesome and the beach is on your doorstep. I would say the only negative from my 4 days there was the staff weren't always the most helpful and anything relating to money took ages to sort out, they never have change...but otherwise loved my stay, would go again.