Lanta New Beach Bungalow Reviews

122 Moo 2 Saladan ,Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Thailand

Don't always believe reviews, this place was exactly what I wanted, a relaxing few days away after partying every night on Phi Phi, pool is awesome and the beach is on your doorstep. I would say the only negative from my 4 days there was the staff weren't always the most helpful and anything relating to money took ages to sort out, they never have change...but otherwise loved my stay, would go again.

Fantastic place! Only stayed 1 night which is ashame as could have spent alot longer there. Would defineatly go back again. Very chilled out and great pool. Only downside was no a/c and just a fan but was such a relaxed place we didnt mind.