Lanta New Beach Bungalow Reviews

122 Moo 2 Saladan ,Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Thailand

great hostel in koh lanta. our stay was just perfect cos it was so chilling to spend the day at the pool or at the bar (very cozy!). if u wanna go swim u only have to walk to the long beach (Iapprx. 15min north). the restaurant was also good and the staff is very friendly

In short do not stay here they are running a scam. Had a very bad experience, same thing happened to many other travellers we spoke with (same hotel). Read on for more details. No one came to pick us up from pier as advertised. When we arrived we were shipped off to another sub-par hostel even further away from long beach. It was a shed with no facilities and had been built that day. When I returned to complain the staff shouted at me and told me to take my money back and go find somewhere else.