Lanta Thip House Reviews

Klong Khong, Koh Lanta, Thailand

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in!! The room was great and very clean. The staff were the most helpful I have ever come across and wiling to help no matter the problem. You can book tours and tickets at discounted prices and everything is so easy. The food in the hostel is delicious be Thai or other food. If in Koh Lanta stay here!!! I will definitely be staying here when I go back!!!

It's a good guestroom> Rooms are clean and confortable, but you will need a scooter to visit the island. xcept a good beach bar not too far way there is nothing to do in the area. But you can rent a scooter with them and you'll be fine !

View all Koh Lanta Bed and Breakfasts