Lantern Guesthouse Reviews

Qbajjar Road, Marsalforn - Gozo, Gozo, Malta

Its moore a hotel then a hostel. Nice room close to the harbor and the bus stop.

A very nice stay generally. The room had a small balcony, very nice to sit out in mornings and evenings. Everything we expected.

... Clean, central, wonderful staff, great rooms with everything you need. Have now stayed two times and is my only choice when in Gozo. Will be recommending this property to family and friends!

A nice, family-run place, and the owners are very giving with their time. I'd be back.

The staff were very helpful and the room was bright and clean. The bathroom facilities needed updating, e.g. low shower pressure, ineffective toilet flush.

• 4th Jun 2013
  • Wales

I enjoyed my stay at the lantern guesthouse and would stay here again if back on Gozo. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

View all Gozo Bed and Breakfasts