Lanting Hotel Reviews

No. 64 Tai Yuan Road, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

I should have known by reading the other comments. This hotel sends the guest to other hotels, instead of marking that the hotel is full. In my case they sent me to a new a fresh hotel which I am very satisfied with. But the hassle with the 10% prepayment that I didn't get back was very frustrating. The total price was almost the same, just a tad bit higher in the end. The personel in the new hotel was very helpful But if I would wanted to change to another hotel I would rather do that myself.

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

The rule on WRI is to guarantee the reservation and rooms for customers.That's what we had done and will always try to do when all rooms are sold out. According to your feedback, the new hotel satisfied you. We are really glad to hear this. However, we have a misunderstanding here.The 10% prepayment is to prepay 10% of your booking fees, and you have to pay the rest part of it, i.s. 90%. This what customers will have to do when they check in. So have you done. It's rule on the site.