Laos Haven Hotel Reviews

Ban Viengkeo, Main Street,Vang Vieng, Vang Vieng, Laos

Well equipped spacious rooms in a location at the far end of the main VV strip so nice and quiet. Manager Marcus is a great guy and very helpful. I enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast also included with your choice of eggs!

very good massage opportunities. matresses too hard

Very nice clean and modern hotel that provides a good range of services, including food, spa service, bus tickets, day trips. Staff were helpful, friendly and spoke very good English. Rooms are very clean, modern and spacious. Perfectly located at the south of Vang Vieng's main road. Only a small place so nothing is more than a 5-10 minute walk away.

Very nice, clean and modern hotel. It really has a fresh vibe to it compared to Vang Vieng itself. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they speak perfect English. We stayed here more days than plannend and left very relaxed.

Good place, staff is very friendly and helpfully. Breakfast is very good by Southeast Asia standards but still not a proper western breakfast. My private room was very nice, clean and had everything I needed. The Internet had some problems but I think that was town wide. Not the best place for solo travelers, no real commen areas except the restaurant.

Best place we have stayed so far, friendly, good breakfast, safe in room, hotel not hostel so quiet and away from noice but close enough to walk to all the areas you need, bars tubing etc Staff, Marcus speaks good English but everyone is very very helpful, Marcus even left his breakfast to get me mine ah bless. Family business. Marcus signs in Irish bar every other night and is fab!!!