Laos Haven Hotel Reviews

Ban Viengkeo, Main Street,Vang Vieng, Vang Vieng, Laos

Loved this guesthouse. The owners (husband + wife) were both wonderful and welcoming, and were very helpful as we tried to plan bus tickets and rent a bike. The food in the cafe is fantastic and we absolutely devoured the fried rice. Would highly recommend, particularly for flashpackers or couples looking for a calming hotel before/after tubing.

Good Experience. Everything is great - Rooms & Staff were brilliant. It's good value for money.

• 19th May 2014
  • Singapore

Perfect Stay with Great Food I enjoyed my stay in Vang Vieng so much and thanks to all staff of Laos Haven Hotel, extremely friendly front desk with helpful hints and advice with where to go and how to get there. The hotel location is perfect, just a small walk to the town center. The room is of good size and has all the facilities a traveller may need. With your room you receive breakfast and it's very good. I also loved having dinner at the restaurant too. The quality and standard of th

• 19th May 2014
  • Singapore

Well equipped spacious rooms in a location at the far end of the main VV strip so nice and quiet. Manager Marcus is a great guy and very helpful. I enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast also included with your choice of eggs!