Lapa Arte Hostel Reviews

Avenida Mem de Sa, 134, Lapa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

good location in the center of Lapa, staff is helpfull, but very basic accomodation, nothing more than a matras on the ground

BEST VALUE FOR MONEY IN RIO Good security - lockers and 24h reseption who buzz you in. Great location - one block away all the Lapa-madness (but its not noise here during nights) BEST staff - helped us a lot from day one. friendly, speaks a lot of languages. Chilled athmosphere in the roof terrace!! They upgrated our room when it arrived big groups of people (without extra cost) I´ve stayed at a lot of hostels in Rio, but will come back to Lapa Arte next time.

I will stay here next time I'm in rio. The staff are awesome. Still a young hostel so not many facilities but it's reflected in the price.

• 16th Jul 2014

Well I was off to a rocky start with Lapa Arte Hostel it took me a while to find the location and they were a few glitches with the check-in. The fact that it's a new hostel and is the sister hostel of Lapa Hostel I can understand now. Despite the mishaps at first Thays was very accommodating & helped fix the situation to make my stay easier. I love that they still offer us free caipirinhas on Fridays and Saturdays at their other hostels. I was able to have a great time meeting other travelers.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels