Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Incredible!!!

If you go to las musas with big expectations you can be dissapointed. But las musas is a good hostel that I can recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much money for accommandation. The hostel provide basic neccecites. Clean ( might be better though ) safe, good location, and not expensive hostel.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel is pretty good. Staffs are friendly, helpful, cheerful. You will be welcomed to stay here and used the facilities after arrival in the morning. We took a good rest here and enjoyed the city walk guided by a girl from England. She is informative and cheerful. she shared lots of historical and cultural things about Madrid to us. The only thing need to be improved is the bathroom. The shower area was flooded. Anyway it is a really good hostel to stay in.

Greg was awesome at organizing pub crawls. I met really cool people and the rooms were fantastic. :)

• 17th Apr 2015

Good stay overall: I didn't spend much time in the common areas, but there was always a fair number of people there and a game on the TV. I wish the card lock to my door had worked the first time, though.

came at 11 am put bags in storage then back at 3:30 for check in, told to wait an hour for the room to be set up. 2 hours later at 5:30 asked again but no progress. Got complimentary beer but it didn't make up for the fact we were wasting time and money we spent on the room. We traveled all morning and were exhausted. 6:30pm we asked again and were told 20 min wait and given our keys,finally went up at 6:50 pm and the room was not ready waited 30 more minutes then 7:30 maid left. 4 hr wait tota

i had the chance to use 3 bedrooms (i had no reservation so i ahd to change the rooms), all matresses were okay, really smooth - not as hard as usually in southern europe - good for sleeping - and cosy bed-linen only one bed was sreachy the kitchen was well stocked

Las Musas is always renovation to improve the facilities! this is my 3. stay over a short periode of time and always something new is going on! looking forward to the roof top terrace!

Atmosphere made this a great place! Cheap paella served in hostel free sangria drinking games twice a week helps you meet people. Having to buy a padlock for €3 was the only bummer, but really not a big deal!

The staff was great! very helpful!. The Hostel is not far from the attractions! its very easy to get there. A morning snack is included! luggage storage is available! kitchen is available to use! Free tour at 11:30ish!

The hostel is very well localized, in the very middle of Madrid. Great for those who want to be able to walk to all the beautiful places in the town. I stood for six days and had no problem. The staff is friendly and helpful and the place is clean.

I had an excellent stay here and the staff were very welcoming. It is also a nice place to chill out watching sports after a busy day sight-seeing with a very good selection of beers available from the fridge. Food is also provided for free each morning which is a huge bonus. Thanks to every member of staff at the hostel for making my stay such a comfortable experience.

The rooms are big and clean and everything is walkable, but not necessarily a short walk

One word to describe my stay: PERFECT! Staffs are very nice and helpful. That guy Rob helps a lot! Bathrooms are very clean and beds are comfortable. Downstairs there's an area where people hang out together, play ping pong and relax. In the bar you can find beers from all over the world. It is close to Tirso de Molina and Sol subway stations, what makes it very easy to move around. Whenever coming back to madrid, I'll surely stay there! The best I ever stayed!

Improve safety and clean.

It took around 15 minutes until someone came to talk to me to do the checkin, the women bathroom next to my room wasn't working and there was only cold showers working.

We found bedbug when we got up and bitten during the night

• 4th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

The place is really good, bur I was is the 3rd floor and the female shower just work when there is no one in the male shower. The location is terrible, really dirty and with lots of homeless near there.

My stay at Las Musas was perfect! Simple and easy with no problems at all. The beds were surprisingly very comfortable! And the staff was very friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed the free walking tour and our guide, Harriett, was so great and fun and knowledgeable!

Great hostel in a great l really awesome location, easy to walk everywhere. Staff was really nice and made a point of suggesting all the great places to go. Overall a great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5