Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Very kind staff. I enjoyed my stay.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

in summer time their rooms can be very hot.we stayed one night and it was very hot but room was clean but hostel is very near the metro also you can walk to centre easily.it doesnt take too much time

the atomersphere is good.

Excellent into all aspects, the staff does you feel at home.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Bed sheets were removed from our beds suddenly, which meant good cleanliness but then no bed sheets meant that we have to go down to the reception every night to collect them. Breakfast corner was pretty small in space but everything was good!

A little bit of a walk from the main attractions. The morning staff were amazing and incredibly helpful... The evening staff not so much. Really big hostel with a decent kitchen... Wifi doesn't work in rooms.

When i arrived, the two guys working in the afternoon on Monday, 25th of August were awesome. Extremely helpful and organised everything very professionally and efficiently. Location was just a stroll into the centre, and the room was very spacious and plenty of ventilation and cooling for the warm climate. Will definitely recommend to friends!!

They have no control over the room's mess. No boundaries. When I got in, my bed was full of other people's stuff and there was only one locker available for both me and my friend. Besides that, the facilities are great, specially the super equipped kitchen.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Very very good hotel for young people looking to have a good time and meet lots of people! I was there for 4 nights and enjoyed staying in the hostel maybe more than visiting the tourist attractions! Very fun staff, and the walking tour that they organise was excellent - I highly recommend it. Overall a very positive experience.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Good hostel, clean, free breakfast, big kitchen. Only one bathroom/shower in my large dorm meant some waiting though. The location could also be better explained in the directions - Jesus y Maria is not the first or second street you'll find when in the square after walking out of Tirso de Molina.

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Close to a supermarket if you prefer something different to churros. Very close to tube station. Went on the €10 bike tour which was fantastic! Beds and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. Need to provide your own lock for the locker and the lockers didn't seem to fit large suitcases or backpacks.

Great place with a good kitchen and good rooms. Best parts are the location and all the activities the hostel runs. One thing that bugged me a bit was no wifi in the room but other than that I was very happy

The hostel was situated in a kinds of shady place especially since we arrived at night. In the morning, it looked much better. It offers you yummy churro a for breakfast which is part of your room. They also offer a free walking tour with someone called Harriet who will introduce you to the wonderful city of Madrid .

Nice place!!!!

• 11th Aug 2014

It was very easy to find! And you can get to Sol in ten min by foot. Staffs were nice i miss them. But the bed was very groggy. I used the upper bed and anytime when i move the bed also moved. It was quite annoying.

Great, social hostel. I'm a solo traveler and found plenty of people to hang out with. Went on there by-donations free walking tour with Pablo and that was a great time. Also did the tapas experience with Pablo which was also a good time. Basically everything you want in a hostel. Would stay again.

I love this Hostel!!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Great place to stay. You can meet lots of people in the large lounge area and they organise different things every evening which is a great way to meet people. But it's a verybig hostel so if you leave anyfood in the kitchen it mightbe taken- in my case som my stuff got taken within 30mins! Iwent on the free walking tour which was good but it was very long as we had to walk to several hostels picking people up before it started so unless you have lotsoffree time probably a freecity touris better

The hostel was great, the staff was super friendly and the rooms were very clean. I'm really impressed with this hostel and would recommend it again!

Cheap laundry, kitchen (crowded, hot, and not a lot of fridge space if crowded, but well equipped). Clean rooms, locker, and excellent AC in rooms. Churros and coffee for breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7