Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Very friendly staff, good location. Only problem was the late check - in time, but we could leave our bags which was handy. Cold showers, limited to 5 minutes. Room itself was good, overall we really enjoyed our stay and the value for money was excellent. Would stay again.

Amazing hostel with a great vibe, the staff were extremely helpful about where to visit and eat. Definitely check out the rooftop Terrace if you want I meet people. Big thanks to Rob for helping us feel at home in a new city. Only downside to the hostel was that the lockers don't fit large hiking packs, but we just put our valuables in them though. It's also not a youth hostel so we had a creepy old guy in our room.

• 24th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I unfortunately was only able to stay one night but I was still very impressed! It was easy to locate and upon arrival the staff were very helpful and filled me in on everything I needed to know. It was a very social atmosphere as well. I was traveling alone so that was a huge plus! My room was really clean and spacious as well. Sadly I had to leave early and missed the coffee, tea, and churros in the morning but I think that is a great amenity! I would absolutely recommend this place.

• 24th May 2015

Nice girls at front desk, easy check in and luggage storage. Wifi is great in lobby, spotty in rooms. The bathroom ceiling leaked toilet water on us in our bathroom and the shower had no hot water. Eh. Bed was comfy and I always felt safe though. Location is okay, but not in the center. The walking tour was not good. The guide was swearing a lot (not kid friendly) and making fun of churches. It was a waste of time. Driver to Segovia was rude. I would skip the tours here.

Everything you could ask for in a hostel. Good price, atmosphere, location, and security. Plus it's easy to get weed nearby.

Very clean, conveniently located to attractions and nightlife. Awesome rooftop terrace and massive kitchen! Super friendly staff that make you feel at home. Beds weren't overly comfortable and if you're on the bottom bunk you don't even have room to sit up.. Good showers and never had to wait for a washroom. I'd stay again for sure.

The staff are really helpful. The room and the bathroom are clean but sometimes there is no tissues in the toilet. They have simple breakfast just some cakes but you can take out and go. It's not bad. Overall it's good.

I've stayed at Las Musas before and really like this hostel. The two bed room we booked this time was small, and only included the beds and a small wardrobe, but it was sufficient for two nights.

Nice hostel with great, helpful staff right in the centre of Madrid. There are plently of lockers provided in each room. Socket beside each bed. Bathroom ensuite. Great value for money.

only downside was that there were no padlocks available anymore, and that the light was broken but could not be fixed

• 14th May 2015

This hostel has one of the best locations in the city! And the organized activities are a great way to meet people as a solo traveler. The beds weren't very sturdy (so very shaky) but other than that, a great home base in Madrid!

My stay at Las Musas was really awesome, and I'd definitely come back there for my next trip to Madrid. The location is 5 min from La Puerta del Sol and in an animated area. The staff was great and helpful. Amanda is such a sweet girl, and she was very caring. They will always be there to make sure you have a nive stay, and something to do every night thanks to their full animation program. Oh, and did I mention that there is a cool rooftop? :) Thanks for all guys ! Hasta luego !

Cool place! Clean, very big, with a lounge/game room downstairs and a sweet roof terrace upstairs. Rob's mojitos at his terrace bar are the best! Staff is really sweet, though I have to dock a few points for the hostel's system messing up my reservation and for the cleaning staff throwing out my food twice the day before I wrote on them. Breakfast is free (coffee, tea, packaged cakes), everything's clean, and the free walking tour with Harriet was excellent!

Our stay at Las Musas hostel was great, I would definitely reccommend it. Good location and very helpful staff. Only downside were lockers that didn't work and not the most comfortable beds.

Rob was the best.. His bartender skills are on point! Go to the roof top terrace! A fun hostel in Madrid!

Well located hostel, friendly staff, good kitchen and communal areas, I was only there two nights but it looked like many activities were being organised, including a free walking tour. Only down points were the lift was somewhat of a challenge to use, there was not a plug for each bed, and the ladder on the bunk beds was utterly ridiculous, made for a child perhaps, impossible to climb down so you have to jump off the bed instead. Other than that everything was fine.

location location! this hostel was great. had everything you needed and was located in a perfect spot. staff was a little spastic as they couldn't accurately answer many questions about Madrid, but they did try to be helpful! would stay again. :)

ugly area but close to the metro, breakfast: only filter coffee and cheap packaged pastries

Loved staying here, rooms and other accommodations were great, everything was always clean, big lockers fit my large backpack. The location is lovely close to metro but walking distance to pretty much everything. The best part was the staff though, who were friendly an accomodating, loved the terrace. Rob, Amanda, and Marta were the best!

• 7th May 2015

Great hostel at a great location and all staff members were really nice and helpful. I love how they have a laundry service and they have beers and water bottles ready to buy at the reception.

• 5th May 2015