Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Las Musas has a good location, facilities are good and staff is friendly. The only thing that really bothered me there was only THREE outlets in a room for 10 people. This need to be improved. If I was lucky enough, I could get my devices charged over the night, otherwise I had to spent at least 1 hr every morning charging everything while having breakfast. Also, I think the hostel could offer a better breakfast, at least with some bread, butter and jam.

The beds were so comfortable with IKEA down comforters and thick soft mattresses. A/C in the rooms. WIFI only in the lobby. So many stairs and the floor layout is very confusing. Close to the metro stop and in an area with bars, restaurants and shops. Our en suite bathroom was disgusting with the maids mop buckets (2) sitting in there full of dirty water. would stay here again. good accomodation for the price,

This was the awesome and perfect hostel I have ever been. I strongly recommend to everyone who has a plan to visit Madrid this LAS MUSAS HOSTEL!! I really want to get there again AND I WILL!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice stuff and nice hostel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I did also a walking tour with Harriet. She did a great job. I can highly recommend to attend it.

Ticked all the boxes: clean rooms with some space and lockers; friendly welcoming staff; well sized areas to cook and hang out; located on a quiet side street but easy to find. The tapas night was great (80 people went!); as were the pub crawl and free guided tour (very interesting). The activities are coordinated with other hostels so a great way to meet lots of people. Breakfast is simple: lots and lots of churros. Would definitely stay again.

The elevator doors should open the other way... But otherwise, thanks a lot for a nice stay!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Estonia

One of the reasons I chose this hostel over others suitable was the fact that breakfast appeared to be inclusive. In any other hostel I've stayed, regardless of country, "breakfast" means cereal, toast, maybe bread with cheese & ham. |Churros and coffee doesn't quite give the energy needed for walking around the city for the next few hours.

Great value for your money. They have walking tours and pub crawls that are a great time. Would definitely recommend.

I found this hotel to be very good. Staff were helpful air conditioning worked well and food in the restaurant was good. I did not experience problems other people describe and was very satisfied with my stay. It is also on the Camino Way and the hospital is right behind it. I would use this hotel for a break from walking the Cameno for a day or two if the option is available.

Overall not a bad hostel but I just found it very average. Nothing outstanding and nothing really bad. However the tapas tour with Pablo was awesome!

Very nice hostel, 4 bed dorm was very spacious. staff was very nice and accommodating.

If you have never experienced an earthquake, get on the bunk beds of Las Musas. Crowded and insufficient lighting.

With nice staff, nice location, spacious rooms and several services, it is a good place to stay!

Large kitchen and common areas including ping pong tables, activities are organised each night which is good fun and a good way to meet people

Great staff, great location. Had a wonderful time there. Place had a very good backpacker atmosphere.

Las Musas was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was perfect. If you wanted to party you were able to drink in the lobby and meet people to go out with, if you needed a rest you could sleep too. The only thing that was a but annoying was the wifi was only in the lobby, but not a big deal!

Good place for.less money. We booked a private room. Every room has its own theme. Breakfast of churritos isnt that special, but still appreciate that there is a possibility to get some breakfast included.

Your basic hostel. The beds were really comfy and we had a bathroom connected to our room which was nice. Also the air conditioning worked really well. Otherwise it was pretty standard and an alright place to stay in Madrid!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!

• 4th Jul 2014

We had a fantastic stay here. The price is fantastic for what you get! The rooms are spacious and clean with very comfy beds. Your allowed to drink your own alcohol so most nights people all drink together in the common area. There is another area with sofas and and TV if you want to chill out. The kitchen is fantastic it has everything you need even ovens! You get a sort of breakfast free as well. It's very close to the metro as well. I would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7