Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Probably the best hostel ive ever stayed in. Secure and clean. Staff were incredible and helped with points of interest and what times they were free. The hostel also has events like walking tours, flamenco dancing and sangria night. Very good for activities. Also mentioned ping pong tables and things downstairs but i never managed to venture down and see it myself. Great stay!

The staff are very good to give tips and to help you in any moment! I liked very much!

Staff were friendly but not super helpful. No real atmosphere what so ever! It was a very BORING place to hang out. Breakfast not included.

Las Musas was my first experience at a hostel ever. I really appreciated the free breakfast (no churros, just magdalenas and muffins in plastic baggies). My bathroom smelled a little funky, but that might have honestly been the trash in the trashcan. I felt really safe at Las Musas and I could definitely stay there again. ¡Muchas gracias!

• 12th Mar 2015

Las Musas is a model in terms of cleanliness! Modern room, (I had a double room), modern showers with excellent water pressure, friendly staff - what could you want more?

Awesome place. Incredible staff. Love the nightly events.

Las musas was a solid hostel. The kitchen was a good Size with lots of sinks and stovetop space. They served dinner for 3€ some nights which was unreal as well as many other activities such as free drinking games with free sangria. The showers were not great and hot water was hard to come by. Staff were friendly but didn't really interact. The ping pong table was a plus tho. Great stay overall!!

I loved my stay here. I was staying at the hostel alone and visiting friends and family who live in Madrid. The hostel made an effort to invite to events they had planned every day and night. Staff was friendly! The front desk guy even knew my name. Safety was a concern for me sense I was alone and I'm a female; however, the hostel is very close to a metro or 10 minutes walking from major sites. I never felt threatened or unsafe in the area even late at night/ very early in the morning.

• 4th Mar 2015

A great hostel. Thanks Las Musas for such a great time! I just spent a week here and the staff were all so lovely and giving of their time to answer questions. Plus they play great music. It's easy to meet people in the common area and join up with other hostels for tours and pub crawls. Great location near all the sites. I will definitely be back again!

One of the coolest places I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Really chill staff and plenty of people to meet as well as being close to everything around you.

strongly recommend the tapas tour, so much delicious food to enjoy~

Good crowd and very good facilities

This was a good hostel to stay in the showers were good the beds comfy the kitchen was great and the staff were more then happy to help with anything. The churros and coffee in the morning was a great thing.

Las Musas was the PERFECT hostel!! It was only a 10 minute walk from the best attractions in the city and the staff was available at all hours of the night to help you if you needed something. Also, there was a fully equipped communal kitchen and a light breakfast of churros and coffee included in the price!! Such a nice surprise when we got there. The rooms were very clean and the beds were much more comfortable than any other hostel I've ever been in. I would recommend Las Musas to anyone!

• 19th Feb 2015

Really unique atmosphere and plenty of activities to do in the hostel itself! The beds were really comfortable, and the kitchen facilities were a plus. This was my first stay in a hostel, and I really enjoyed it overall!

• 19th Feb 2015

Muy buen hostel, el staff muy buena onda con los huéspede, muy cordiales y atentos a cualquier requerimiento. Excelente ubicación con muchos destinos interesante a pasos de distancia y también hay un metro muy cerca lo que permite moverse de un lugar a con mucha facilidad. 100% recomendable!

Excellent hostel great facilities, even better staff. Lorena, Chiara you guys were amazing and really made my stay Unforgettable. This hostel has everything for you to do and offers tours of all kinds. Go to Toledo! Stay at Las Musas

One of the best hostels i've ever been! Excellent staff, very cooperative and with lots of suggestions to enjoy more your trip to madrid. They also have lots of programs to entertain the travelers. I really had a great time there and i'll recommend it in the future.

Super funny and nice place. Very recommended..!!

A good place to stay. Helpful staff, clean rooms, fairly clean bathrooms. The hand dryer seemed to always be broken ha. You MUST try the homemade Paella, so delicious and so affordable!

• 13th Feb 2015