Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Awesome environment. Has good rooms , AC , the reception it is awesome they show you places where to go and everything

Great place to stay in Madrid. Because of its location, all the centre of attractions can be walked onto. Also, they have a lovely rooftop bar.

amazing place. great vibes and great location. if you are looking for somewhere thats a bit shabby but makes up for it through great organised activities, great facilities and a spacious, relaxed environment then this it! its located about 20 mins walk from the centre of Madrid so its not too loud at night. the rooms are spacious and you are guaranteed to meet amazing peopel!!!

Great wifi access and great air conditioner. Tiny showers In dorm but it was ok. Nice staff. Luggage storage Before check in. Half block from metro. In older Part of city which I liked - narrow streets, quiet. Bring own towel

• 23rd Jul 2015

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was fantastic with many of the attractions within walking distance. The atmosphere within the hostel was relaxed and very welcoming. Perfect for any traveller!!

Great atmosphere, great people, and helpful staff to find your way around Madrid.

Met such great and adventurous people! Loved it!

I loved Harriet (the tour guide). She was exciting and fun!

Thanks for everything! I'll totally recomend this place. The staff is kind and accessible, and make you feel at home and the environment as familiar. I stayed in a 8 bed female room, and it was comfortable in space and A/C and the bathroom clean. The kitchen was neat as well. I didn't have time for the night experience, but I went to the free tour and Toledo tour. The free tour was cool, Harriet is a great guide, funny and worried about the so hot sun on our heads!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

It was a pretty decent hostel, the free walking tour given by Harriet (an English woman) was fun and informative.

• 19th Jul 2015

Very fun hostel! I highly recommend participating in the happy hour and bar crawl! Staff was very helpful and friendly, no issues with anything.

Helpful staff, nice location, room with a/c...can't ask for more from a hostel!

• 18th Jul 2015

The place was really nice, especially the nightly social activities offered that anyone can do, it's great when you're a solo traveller. The hostel is near to the areas that the locals are so prices or things around are very good too.

This is one of the best hostels I stayed in on my trip to Spain this year. The staff was very helpful and very welcoming, which made the whole atmosphere in the hostel very good. I also loved the rooftop bar and terrace with good and cheap drinks with lots of possibilities for socializing. The 4-bed room I stayed in was nice and clean. It's a central location and the metro station is only a couple of minutes walk away.

Great hostel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Events at night to keep the place lively. Great rooftop patio.

One of the best hostels we've stayed at! It was in the perfect location, the staff were excellent and the kitchen is huge and very well equipped. The only downside was that the mixed dorm room smelt like sweat and feet...

Hostel was really clean and the rooms were very nice.I liked also the food and it was cheap.I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to everybody :)

Social, clean, comfortable. Would definitely recommend!

Really pleasant experience here. Lovely clean and crisp hostel with helpful friendly staff and great facilities, perhaps a bit quieter so maybe not so great for those looking to party but that being said there was the rooftop bar and the pub crawl with the amazing Wioletta which was so much fun

I stayed here twice during my last trip. The location is excellent, and staff were helpful. The only complaints I have are in regard to the facilities. The lift often didn't work, and they had to reset the key card to my room multiple times. The guy kept telling me to "jiggle it and try again." Overall, a good place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7