Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Would definitely go back.

Enjoyed my stay there. Staff extremely helpful and despite a little misunderstanding in the booking period they we really up to it and fixed the problem in less than 20 min. I will definitely come back there!!!

I stayed at Las Musas just for one night and I wish I could've stayed longer. The atmosphere was great and I was very surprised with how clean the toilets were. The guys from staff were friendly and helpfull and I'm definitely staying there again when I go back to Madrid. The hostel is super close to a tube station, very central and it's easy to get everywhere from there.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great staff! Everyone was really helpful and nice. Shower is a bit tricky but once you figure it out it's fine. Churros for breakfast are really good but keep in mind that is the only breakfast aside from coffee and tea. Would definately come back!

Great location for exploring Madrid, but requires two metro transfers if you're coming from the airport, which can be annoying if you have a lot of bags. They also had some work being done while I was there, and the hallways smelled strongly of chemicals as a result, and I wasn't aware that this would be the case ahead of time. Also, not all of the beds had outlets nearby. Otherwise, the staff is great, the price is perfect, and I would stay there again.

The hostel was great! More than enough room to store food in refrigerators, and the rooms and bathrooms were clean! It was a well maintained place with excellent staff. The dining area and tours helpful for promoting socialization and meeting fellow travelers. The WiFi was really, really slow though!

The hostel has a good location, and that s the only good thing. we couldnt open our window in the room. there was a hole on our cealing. It was impossible to sleep in our room cause the staff was playing music during the whole night, we had a room on the first floor so we could hear everything going on in the loby. The space in the toilet was very small and impossible to take a normal position.

Hostel seems to be going through a renovation which is fine if there's a pre warning, it was abit messy when your still paying full price. The walking tour, paella night and pub crawl were all great

The hostel is great. Close to the metro and almost everything is in a walking distance. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are clean, and with new forniture.

Good value for money. Clean rooms, breakfast is simple with churros and tea/coffee.

This is a great hostel, very clean and equipped with new gear. Everything is handy and easy to use. Staff always willing to help with a sincere smile in the face, good location close to a metro station and convenience shops, 5 minutes walking from Plaza Del Sol.

• 8th Sep 2014

Very kind staff. I enjoyed my stay.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

in summer time their rooms can be very hot.we stayed one night and it was very hot but room was clean but hostel is very near the metro also you can walk to centre easily.it doesnt take too much time

Great hostel, great location and very cheap! Staff were friendly and always happy to help - highly recommend this hostel!!

Two of the staff were phenomenal, the other ones were horrible. There are a ton of people at the hostel but most were not into going out or hanging out during the day. There was construction going on which was loud and made the place look ugly. The price was good, but there are better hostels in the area for the same price. Kitchen is closed a ton and is super crowded. Almost no space for food and always full of people cooking. WIFI wasnt good in room

the atomersphere is good.

Excellent into all aspects, the staff does you feel at home.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Bed sheets were removed from our beds suddenly, which meant good cleanliness but then no bed sheets meant that we have to go down to the reception every night to collect them. Breakfast corner was pretty small in space but everything was good!

A little bit of a walk from the main attractions. The morning staff were amazing and incredibly helpful... The evening staff not so much. Really big hostel with a decent kitchen... Wifi doesn't work in rooms.

When i arrived, the two guys working in the afternoon on Monday, 25th of August were awesome. Extremely helpful and organised everything very professionally and efficiently. Location was just a stroll into the centre, and the room was very spacious and plenty of ventilation and cooling for the warm climate. Will definitely recommend to friends!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7