8.8
Fabulous 8,558 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 8,558 Total Reviews
Las Musas Hostel Located at C/Jesus Y Maria 12, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 23695 C/Jesus Y Maria 12
88% 8558
40.4114950 -3.7040430
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Couple, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016
7.7

Pros: friendly staff, good location, fully equipped kitchen, free coffe/milk/tea/pastries in the morning, we were allowed to check in earlier at no additional cost as our beds weren't occupied, free luggage room for before check-in/after check-out Cons: area occasionally noisy (didn't bother us but may be important for more sensitive people), shower water not always hot (happened to us twice) Overall a nice hostel and a good value for money.

26th Nov 2016
7.7

I stayed on the first floor (11 rooms) and there was only 1 toilet and 2 showers for the men, 3 toilets and 3 showers for the women. I did not find any shared toilets or showers on the second floor. I usually sleep in late so I did not have a problem waiting for the facilities but I was surprised how few bathrooms there were. This is not a party hostel, but a hostel where a lot of guests act like morons yelling and screaming until about 8 in the morning in the common area/outside street.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

The staff were great and as a person travelling alone I loved the activities they all had organised for you. Would recommend the pub crawl but it is quite expensive - at one place we had a 2 euro off voucher for beer and even after that discount the beer was 6 euros. Overall all though it was a great place and would recommend to friends travelling there

17th Nov 2016

Good value for money. Walking distance to all attractions. Common room was always busy and good for meeting people. Kitchen was amazing by hostel standards, especially after having traveled for so long without one. Not the most clean hostel and bathrooms were pretty small. Beds were reeeally shaky and not very comfortable so I wouldn't have stayed longer, but good hostel for just a few nights, especially if you like partying.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Great! Would stay again and recommend

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Nov 2016
6.6

On paper this should have been a great hostel, but it had one deal-breaker that meant I was happy to only have to spend one night here. Every room had multiple electric air-fresheners pumping chemical fragrances into the room non-stop. After an hour in the room my eyes were red, and the smell was so distracting that I couldn't sleep. I don't know how they could make such a simple mistake really. I can't be the only one in the world who minds these unpleasant fragrances!

9th Nov 2016

Great people. If your looking to make new friends. Definitely i would recommend staying in this place.

7th Nov 2016

This was a nice place to stay. Great location, comfortable rooms. My only objection is that the common area didn't feel very inviting. It was set up like a cafeteria. Not cozy or very amenable to conversations with others.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
30th Oct 2016

i have slept for 4 nigths and it was very nice. The hostel is very close to interesting places in the center and there is a friendly atmosphere. It's cleen, the bed ok and the staff is very helpful to your needs . I recommend it!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

I stayed one night, but I also stayed one night back in 2014. On both occasions the thing I was especially pleased with was the friendliness of the staff. They are happy to help as much as they can and on arrival to the hostel at 2am a smile can go a long way to make a tired traveller feel better. So thanks!