Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Great atmosphere. Nice staff. Would visit again!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Israel

Okay hostel. Wish there was a better common area spot for hanging out. Disliked that there were only churros for breakfast. The whole downstairs area was very hot and the incense going on all the time gave me a headache. Beware that the beds shake uncomfortably so you'll likely know what your neighbor is doing every second of the night.

Las Musas has a good location, facilities are good and staff is friendly. The only thing that really bothered me there was only THREE outlets in a room for 10 people. This need to be improved. If I was lucky enough, I could get my devices charged over the night, otherwise I had to spent at least 1 hr every morning charging everything while having breakfast. Also, I think the hostel could offer a better breakfast, at least with some bread, butter and jam.

The beds were so comfortable with IKEA down comforters and thick soft mattresses. A/C in the rooms. WIFI only in the lobby. So many stairs and the floor layout is very confusing. Close to the metro stop and in an area with bars, restaurants and shops. Our en suite bathroom was disgusting with the maids mop buckets (2) sitting in there full of dirty water. would stay here again. good accomodation for the price,

The staff was very helpfull and friendly. Nice location and very good atmosphere. Only negative was maybe the heat, there was no AC in the room, only a fan that was barely helpful. But I would definitely recommend this place and stay again!

I really liked this hostel. We stayed in an 8 bed female dorm and it was very large and spacious. Most of the staff were very helpful. They also list that they don't have breakfast but they have churros and coffee which was a nice surprise. One annoying moment was when I went to wash my clothes- was told to come back the next day (when I was leaving) to get them washed, even though it was 2 hours before the time listed as the laundry closing.

This was the awesome and perfect hostel I have ever been. I strongly recommend to everyone who has a plan to visit Madrid this LAS MUSAS HOSTEL!! I really want to get there again AND I WILL!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice stuff and nice hostel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I did also a walking tour with Harriet. She did a great job. I can highly recommend to attend it.

Ticked all the boxes: clean rooms with some space and lockers; friendly welcoming staff; well sized areas to cook and hang out; located on a quiet side street but easy to find. The tapas night was great (80 people went!); as were the pub crawl and free guided tour (very interesting). The activities are coordinated with other hostels so a great way to meet lots of people. Breakfast is simple: lots and lots of churros. Would definitely stay again.

The elevator doors should open the other way... But otherwise, thanks a lot for a nice stay!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Estonia

One of the reasons I chose this hostel over others suitable was the fact that breakfast appeared to be inclusive. In any other hostel I've stayed, regardless of country, "breakfast" means cereal, toast, maybe bread with cheese & ham. |Churros and coffee doesn't quite give the energy needed for walking around the city for the next few hours.

Great value for your money. They have walking tours and pub crawls that are a great time. Would definitely recommend.

I found this hotel to be very good. Staff were helpful air conditioning worked well and food in the restaurant was good. I did not experience problems other people describe and was very satisfied with my stay. It is also on the Camino Way and the hospital is right behind it. I would use this hotel for a break from walking the Cameno for a day or two if the option is available.

Great hostel - the rooms were clean and spacious and the location was very central and within walking distance to the major sites. The activities run through the hostel were also very good and with reasonable prices. Had a great stay here and would recommend to others.

Overall not a bad hostel but I just found it very average. Nothing outstanding and nothing really bad. However the tapas tour with Pablo was awesome!

Very nice hostel, 4 bed dorm was very spacious. staff was very nice and accommodating.

If you have never experienced an earthquake, get on the bunk beds of Las Musas. Crowded and insufficient lighting.

With nice staff, nice location, spacious rooms and several services, it is a good place to stay!

Large kitchen and common areas including ping pong tables, activities are organised each night which is good fun and a good way to meet people

Las Musas was an excellent hostel. In the middle of every main attraction. Everything was about a 15 min walk. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The bar crawl they host was my favorite activity during my trip to Madrid. I would definitely come back to Las Musas.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7