Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Great wifi access and great air conditioner. Tiny showers In dorm but it was ok. Nice staff. Luggage storage Before check in. Half block from metro. In older Part of city which I liked - narrow streets, quiet. Bring own towel

• 23rd Jul 2015

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was fantastic with many of the attractions within walking distance. The atmosphere within the hostel was relaxed and very welcoming. Perfect for any traveller!!

Great atmosphere, great people, and helpful staff to find your way around Madrid.

Met such great and adventurous people! Loved it!

Thanks for everything! I'll totally recomend this place. The staff is kind and accessible, and make you feel at home and the environment as familiar. I stayed in a 8 bed female room, and it was comfortable in space and A/C and the bathroom clean. The kitchen was neat as well. I didn't have time for the night experience, but I went to the free tour and Toledo tour. The free tour was cool, Harriet is a great guide, funny and worried about the so hot sun on our heads!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

It was a pretty decent hostel, the free walking tour given by Harriet (an English woman) was fun and informative.

• 19th Jul 2015

Very fun hostel! I highly recommend participating in the happy hour and bar crawl! Staff was very helpful and friendly, no issues with anything.

The place was really nice, especially the nightly social activities offered that anyone can do, it's great when you're a solo traveller. The hostel is near to the areas that the locals are so prices or things around are very good too.

This is one of the best hostels I stayed in on my trip to Spain this year. The staff was very helpful and very welcoming, which made the whole atmosphere in the hostel very good. I also loved the rooftop bar and terrace with good and cheap drinks with lots of possibilities for socializing. The 4-bed room I stayed in was nice and clean. It's a central location and the metro station is only a couple of minutes walk away.

Great hostel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Events at night to keep the place lively. Great rooftop patio.

One of the best hostels we've stayed at! It was in the perfect location, the staff were excellent and the kitchen is huge and very well equipped. The only downside was that the mixed dorm room smelt like sweat and feet...

Hostel was really clean and the rooms were very nice.I liked also the food and it was cheap.I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to everybody :)

Social, clean, comfortable. Would definitely recommend!

Really pleasant experience here. Lovely clean and crisp hostel with helpful friendly staff and great facilities, perhaps a bit quieter so maybe not so great for those looking to party but that being said there was the rooftop bar and the pub crawl with the amazing Wioletta which was so much fun

We adored our stay in Las Musas! The staff was really welcoming and always ready to give a helping hand! We want to go back for sure!!!

• 6th Jul 2015

I really liked your hostel but you really find another solution how to get on the top bunks in those mixed 6 bed dorm rooms - someone will really hurt himself at some point!

• 6th Jul 2015

I loved it!!!! The hostel is close to the Sol plaza, and you can practically walk everywhere. It is really close to a subway station and really easy to find. (It is bit dirty near the subway station.) The room was really clean and the air conditioning was grrrrrreaaaatttttttt!!! You can do laundry with.....5 euros(?), which you leave your laundry and someone does it for you, and you can get a satisfying outcome.

Good to recharge the batteries. No social atmosphere.

I wish I had stayed longer! This hostel offered so many free (or really cheap) activities to everyone. No breakfast but they offered coffee and little snacks in the common area for people to help themselves to. Good kitchen, several supermarkets very close by. Wifi worked well. Only complaint was the aircon sucked in the 8bed dorm I stayed in! 2 beds were right in front of it but the other 6 were around the corner and no air flow at all!

This is a nice place. Basically all about it was good and pleasant - the rooftop bar is a nice ouch, especially when it's all sunny and hot, and the cocktails were quite nice as well. It's just that the people, when I was staying there, were kind of loud, not quite my type. But oh well, the people change every day pretty much. Not suer I'd go again, I'd probably try another hostel, but Las Musas certainly is an okay place for a night or two.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7