Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

It's a very ice place to stay. U can do lots of guiding tours with them, and will cost you almost nothing. =D

• 11th Dec 2014

Good workers, but too much people in the same room and price could be better. But it's in a wonderful neighborhood in Madrid, very near puerta del sol and gran via, you can just walk to know the best sight seems of the town.

Great hostel,people and many social activities at good price!

Very well located right near a metro stop and easy walking distance to Sol. Rooms had good sized lockers and beds were fine. Breakfast was basic but included in price. Can recommend for its location and relative affordability.

Very kind staff and well located hostel. Breakfast was fake, only coffee and churros. Bathroom was dirty by the time we arrived. Beds were comfy and the lockers in a proper size to travellers with big bags.

great place to meet people always coming in and out of the hostal

Great Place, Great Staff, Great City. I'll definetly come back!!

“Very good location. Very good room. Very good ambiance. Very good colleagues working there.” I stayed here in November 2014 and it was a very good stay. The location is really good; it is very close to the metro station so navigating the city was so easy. The room was very clean and was huge! All individual beds, NO bunk beds! :D The people working there like Chrisitian and Pedro were pretty cool. Will be back hopefully, soon. Manuel

Had a couple of busted lockers in the room, but otherwise everything was great!

Great place - I really love it there.

What a great hostel and what a great location. Its walking distance from everything in Madrid. If I ever go back, this is where I'll stay.

Not the best hostel ever, but also not the worst. I got some bed bug bites but the staff responded well by cleaning my room, letting me switch rooms and washing my laundry free of charge. I wasn't a big fan of their nights out because I felt they bugged you about them slightly too much. I did like the trip to Toledo. This hostel was just ok.

Very good hostel... perfect for lonely travelers

The best hostel that I stayed at during the entire trip. Great atmosphere, great food, and the pub crawl was top notch.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Compared to most of the london hostels this place is amazing the only problem was wheb getting on to the top bunk it felt that it would fall over. It was my first ever stay in a hostel in spain i was only here for 1 night. Will come back the next time i fly to madrid :D

4 bed suite was pretty roomy. Beer sale at front desk, and I can't vouch or the food they provide but you can buy cheap meals a designated times. Location is great but can get a little seedy. I would stay here again

I happen to agree with the wife......compared to the hostels in london this place is almost like a hotel in comparison. Just stayed 2 nights but good location lift didnt work on check out but was on check in and only had a small bag anyways. They sell cold drinks at reception have a nice kitchen and free use of computers downstairs and a tv room. Excellent place will return the next time i meet the wife in madrid the staff were helpful whwn the wife left her bag in the back of a madrid taxi

What a lovely hostel to stay at ! From Las Musas you can walk to all the sights in the centre of Madrid, the staff is friendly and helpful, the place is scrupulously clean, there's a kitchen to cook in with all the tools you need, and my 4-bed dorm was huge, and the bathroom private. And there's a lift to the top floors!

• 21st Oct 2014

The WiFi did not work in our room and even in the common rooms it was super slow. Slower than any other hostel I have been to. The workers were hammering and making loud noises in the morning and through the day. We also couldn't check in until 2 and after we did we had more cleaning people come in our room and wake us up. Not my favorite hostel experience. It is close to the metro and only about ten minutes away from Sol.

Awesome Tourguide Henrietta! Thx for all the help!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7