Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Las Musas was a good hostel. I thought it was easy to meet people and the location was in a good area very close to the subway, but still quiet. Even though they don't serve breakfast, they do provide bread and coffee in the morning, which was a nice touch. I would recommend to a friend to stay there.

• 27th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel. Good location as it was close to the metro. Rooftop bar is awesome with good selection of drinks at a good price. Would highly recommend this hostel - wish I could have stayed longer.

Awesome facilities! The rooftop bar was cool and having a basement area to hang out in after the terrace closed was handy. Awesome big kitchen and everything was clean. The atmosphere could've been better though!

Rooms were a nice size. Bathrooms were clean. I would stay here again.

Was a 1 night stay so it was ok to go and sleep. But location is very good I think

Las Musas is a very well located hostel. The atmosphere is good and the activities make it easy for solo backpackers to meet new people. I would especially recommend Harriet's walking tour, it is really great!

This place was DOPE. Not only was it super cheap, but they had great card key access to HUGE room, lockers, and ensuite. I stayed in 3-12 a 4 person room. Clean! The staff was great and gave me information upon arriving and called me a cab at 530am when I left (24 hr reception). Free coffee in the am. Walking distance to all, and close to metro. The neighborhood is not sketchy despite previous reviews- just not bustling on all streets. Only neg was loud noise from bar upstairs, like, all night.

Staff were helpful and friendly. Good activities on offer. Rooms and facilities were good. I would go back and would recommend to others ☺

• 22nd Aug 2015

fantastic hostel, great staff, great facilities, top location

Staff was very friendly and so helpful with making our stay a pleasant one. Really great place to stay. Great location, the room was nice, clean, but it was a little bit dark. Good WiFi connection. Overall, it is a very good hostel to stay there for discovering beauties of Madrid. Thank you !

The location is perfect, close to the plaza. The staff didn't know much and told me the wrong times for bus schedule so I had to take taxi to airport. The area is a little sketchy but the price is ideal for this hostel. Good place to stay for a night or two.

Good place with great staff that are helpful. Easy location as It's near the City Centre and a metro station. The terrace bar was awesome and had probably one of the best mojitos I've ever had there (and it was cheap!). Pub crawls aren't the best, but the walking tour was alright.

Awesome Hostel, great staff and really clean, couldn't be any better, unfortunately l only stayed 3 nights, will be back soon, for sure!

Chill rooftop terrace with bar. Staff relaxed and happy to help. Close to Rastro marketplace and Sol. They serve homemade paella for €3 a bowl some nights which is tasty af

VERY NICE LOCATION FOR NIGHT LIFE AND NEAR BY METRO :-) AND STAFF SUPERB TERRACE BAR COOL

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Sri Lanka

nice staff and near metro staion.

Great location. The staff were really kind and helpful. The roof top bar was a great addition with cheap drinks and a great atmosphere.

Was great yo. Go go stay

The staff was really friendly and the rooftop lounge was great to meet people. The breakfast is really scanty, only coffee and these little biscuits but at least it was something I guess. It got a little hot at night and we had to open up the window but at least it ended up being cooler than we thought.

• 12th Aug 2015

Extra nice people! Very helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7