Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

the light for the elevator isnt working

Really awesome hostel. Good common areas, clean rooms with private bathroom (per room), bar, drinks on sale permanently, a lot of kitchen and fridge space, awesome employees. Really nothing bad to say

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

Great place. Wish you had to show your room key for added security though. Bar is sort of small but cozy. Good wifi everywhere. Big bathroom and good bed spacing in the 8 bed dorms. Super clean and bright. Beds are comfy. Staff are very helpful. Lidl super market is a stones throw away. Everything else worth going to is within walking distance.

Great hostel.

This was good for a quiet hostel, minutes away from the centre of town. I found the staff friendly and helpful. The room I was in was clean and kept clean. The bathroom had enough space and the beds did not creak. I would recommend having a power point for each bed however. You had to bring your own lock for the lockers, but that was fine. Being in the centre of town, it can get noisy at night. The kitchen facilities were excellent - lots of space and equipment.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

The henter in our room was vroken, so it got quite cold. One of the bedsheets didn't seem to be newly washed.

I only stayed for one night between flights. I could tell that the hostel had nice program even though I didn't have time for it. Staff didn't speak very good English and weren't really enthusiastic about giving advice for example where to eat. Worst thing was that the roof of my room started leaking in the middle of the night so I didn't get too much sleep. The staff could have been a little more comprehensive and sorry about that. Now they only told in the morning that there's nothing to do.

The location is good as it's just a few minutes of walking from the metro station. The room is super big, it's the biggest dorm I've ever stayed in. But one thing that really disappointed me was that there was no hot water in the shower.

Nice and comfy

Nice place, well located, friendly staff who organize cool stuff, but the atmosphere isn't very social. I tied and it just didn't work. Everyone is off doing their own thing.

I only could stay at Las Musas for one night but it was a great experience. The kitchen and living spaces are large and comfortable. The pub crawl was a blast! We are a fine dinner at the hostel for 5€ and they have a solid selection of beers at the counter. The rooms were so spacious (8 person room had 2 separate areas and a large hallway and its own bathroom). We would definitely stay here again!

Kitchen and common areas make it easy to meet people. They offer a dinner option every night if you don't feel like cooking. Plus they sell cheap drinks in the lobby. There are all kinds of free or inexpensive organized events (day and night) that are a fun way to get to know the city and the surrounding areas. Thanks to the staff who made my trip to Madrid an awesome one!

Very nice hostel, as always :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

Altamente recomendable. Muy bien ubicado, comodo, y la gente muy amigable. Los cuartos son espaciosos y siempre muy limpios. Unico detalle a criticar, los lockers que vienen en el cuarto si bien son gratis no se pueden usar con cualquier candado, sino con el que ellos venden.

The hostel is a normal hostel nothing super fantastic about it. There was a weird vibe because there were a lot of families. No outlet near my bed and only 4 in a room with six beds. Heat works very well. Walking tour was good.

I don't like to give bad reviews but this wasn't one of the best hostels I've been too. I stayed in an 8 person dorm. The bunks weren't sturdy, you can't pick your bunk and there aren't outlets near the bunk. Granted I did pay the lowest price but I've had much better hostels for the same price. On the good side: there was a communal meal of paella for 4€ and it was a good at to meet people.

Amazing atmosphere. A lot of different nationalities. Definitely recommend it!

You might want to add a non-slip solution to the men's bathroom on the 3rd floor. My friend slipped and fell after showering during our stay there.

I totally loved this hostel!!! The staff was amazing, especially Marta ;) The place was clean, the prices reasonable, the plans they offered every day and night were fun. Whenever I get back to Madrid, I'd love to stay there again =D

muy bueno recomendable.