Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Great Place, Great Staff, Great City. I'll definetly come back!!

“Very good location. Very good room. Very good ambiance. Very good colleagues working there.” I stayed here in November 2014 and it was a very good stay. The location is really good; it is very close to the metro station so navigating the city was so easy. The room was very clean and was huge! All individual beds, NO bunk beds! :D The people working there like Chrisitian and Pedro were pretty cool. Will be back hopefully, soon. Manuel

Had a couple of busted lockers in the room, but otherwise everything was great!

Great place - I really love it there.

What a great hostel and what a great location. Its walking distance from everything in Madrid. If I ever go back, this is where I'll stay.

Not the best hostel ever, but also not the worst. I got some bed bug bites but the staff responded well by cleaning my room, letting me switch rooms and washing my laundry free of charge. I wasn't a big fan of their nights out because I felt they bugged you about them slightly too much. I did like the trip to Toledo. This hostel was just ok.

Very good hostel... perfect for lonely travelers

The best hostel that I stayed at during the entire trip. Great atmosphere, great food, and the pub crawl was top notch.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Compared to most of the london hostels this place is amazing the only problem was wheb getting on to the top bunk it felt that it would fall over. It was my first ever stay in a hostel in spain i was only here for 1 night. Will come back the next time i fly to madrid :D

4 bed suite was pretty roomy. Beer sale at front desk, and I can't vouch or the food they provide but you can buy cheap meals a designated times. Location is great but can get a little seedy. I would stay here again

I happen to agree with the wife......compared to the hostels in london this place is almost like a hotel in comparison. Just stayed 2 nights but good location lift didnt work on check out but was on check in and only had a small bag anyways. They sell cold drinks at reception have a nice kitchen and free use of computers downstairs and a tv room. Excellent place will return the next time i meet the wife in madrid the staff were helpful whwn the wife left her bag in the back of a madrid taxi

What a lovely hostel to stay at ! From Las Musas you can walk to all the sights in the centre of Madrid, the staff is friendly and helpful, the place is scrupulously clean, there's a kitchen to cook in with all the tools you need, and my 4-bed dorm was huge, and the bathroom private. And there's a lift to the top floors!

• 21st Oct 2014

The WiFi did not work in our room and even in the common rooms it was super slow. Slower than any other hostel I have been to. The workers were hammering and making loud noises in the morning and through the day. We also couldn't check in until 2 and after we did we had more cleaning people come in our room and wake us up. Not my favorite hostel experience. It is close to the metro and only about ten minutes away from Sol.

Awesome Tourguide Henrietta! Thx for all the help!

DO NOT EVER GO TO THE FLAMENCO SHOW they offer in the Hostel, its not a show, they just put you in a room with a poor sangria and one girl dancing and it let me really revolted with the price and the "show". The other tour and programs are just fine, but not really good ones if you have another option just try it. The atmosphere is good and the beer at the reception has a good price.

Very friendly and helpfull staff

You are only allowed to shower 5 minutes a day!!! You are being told this absurd command in an unfriendly way. Unbelievable!

Nice staff, pleasant environment. The hostel was under renovation, so it was kind of confusing. They print your boarding pass for free. Really good Paella for 3 euro.

Very nice and clean hostel, they had a great free walking tour and the staff was helpful in pointing out places that I should go.

It was a really good place to stay. Awesome to have breakfast there, a cool place downstairs for relaxing, good people everywher. And only 15 minutes walking from Atocha, it was great! I highly recommend it!

• 11th Oct 2014