Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

I really didn't like the staff they are rude... I hated my experience there ... SUPER CLEAN , that's true but I didn't have a nice time being there ... By the way, if there's "free shotsssss night" don't believe them .. Is just one shot ... Just so you don't have problems !!

My third time at this hostel, and it has everything to make your stay perfect.

Amazing place, the staff is the best, they make you feel like you're at home, and they help you in everything you need. The place is great, also the environment, warm. They have plenty activities during the day and night, they also offer different good meals during the week for a low price. Hot showers, good beds, breakfast... what else can you ask for? Best place to enjoy a beautiful city.

It was a very nice stay! Thank you!

It wasn't bad. Nice meals. Friendly staff.

the light for the elevator isnt working

The staff were the best out of all the hostels I have stayed at--so friendly and welcoming, and clearly having a good time themselves. They're also very accommodating, should anything come up or you need help with absolutely anything. The kitchen closes from ~1030-1230 everyday, which really sucks if you're operating on Spanish time and stay out late but still want to cook breakfast. Also, 10/10, get a 6-bed or 4-bed room: WAYY less cramped, with a much bigger bathroom. Definitely worth it.

Really awesome hostel. Good common areas, clean rooms with private bathroom (per room), bar, drinks on sale permanently, a lot of kitchen and fridge space, awesome employees. Really nothing bad to say

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

Great place. Wish you had to show your room key for added security though. Bar is sort of small but cozy. Good wifi everywhere. Big bathroom and good bed spacing in the 8 bed dorms. Super clean and bright. Beds are comfy. Staff are very helpful. Lidl super market is a stones throw away. Everything else worth going to is within walking distance.

Great hostel.

This was good for a quiet hostel, minutes away from the centre of town. I found the staff friendly and helpful. The room I was in was clean and kept clean. The bathroom had enough space and the beds did not creak. I would recommend having a power point for each bed however. You had to bring your own lock for the lockers, but that was fine. Being in the centre of town, it can get noisy at night. The kitchen facilities were excellent - lots of space and equipment.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

The henter in our room was vroken, so it got quite cold. One of the bedsheets didn't seem to be newly washed.

I only stayed for one night between flights. I could tell that the hostel had nice program even though I didn't have time for it. Staff didn't speak very good English and weren't really enthusiastic about giving advice for example where to eat. Worst thing was that the roof of my room started leaking in the middle of the night so I didn't get too much sleep. The staff could have been a little more comprehensive and sorry about that. Now they only told in the morning that there's nothing to do.

The location is good as it's just a few minutes of walking from the metro station. The room is super big, it's the biggest dorm I've ever stayed in. But one thing that really disappointed me was that there was no hot water in the shower.

Nice and comfy

Nice place, well located, friendly staff who organize cool stuff, but the atmosphere isn't very social. I tied and it just didn't work. Everyone is off doing their own thing.

I only could stay at Las Musas for one night but it was a great experience. The kitchen and living spaces are large and comfortable. The pub crawl was a blast! We are a fine dinner at the hostel for 5€ and they have a solid selection of beers at the counter. The rooms were so spacious (8 person room had 2 separate areas and a large hallway and its own bathroom). We would definitely stay here again!

Kitchen and common areas make it easy to meet people. They offer a dinner option every night if you don't feel like cooking. Plus they sell cheap drinks in the lobby. There are all kinds of free or inexpensive organized events (day and night) that are a fun way to get to know the city and the surrounding areas. Thanks to the staff who made my trip to Madrid an awesome one!

Very nice hostel, as always :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

Altamente recomendable. Muy bien ubicado, comodo, y la gente muy amigable. Los cuartos son espaciosos y siempre muy limpios. Unico detalle a criticar, los lockers que vienen en el cuarto si bien son gratis no se pueden usar con cualquier candado, sino con el que ellos venden.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5