Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Erica and her sister were good, fun, open and intersting.

Great place to stay, Churros and coffee for breakfast, and right in the heart of Madrid! Such nice staff too!

The staff at Las Musas were very friendly. I arrived midmorning, tired and out of breath from navigating the subway. They immediately checked me in, took my baggage, and told me I should go on the free walking tour. I did, and it was awesome. The tour guide - Harry - really knew her stuff and it helped me figure out what I wanted to do for the rest of my stay.

I´ll definitely be recomending las musas to others. The organized activities were especially good.

Really excellent location. Very near to the metro station, which is convenient to reach train station & airport. Very nice staff. Good & safety room. The sharing bathroom is very clean. The first choice in Madrid.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »