Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Cheap laundry, kitchen (crowded, hot, and not a lot of fridge space if crowded, but well equipped). Clean rooms, locker, and excellent AC in rooms. Churros and coffee for breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay here the free walk was really good! Could do with anther fridge which is hard cos there's no room but the fridges are just so full all the time. But other then that rooms were big shower was great and staff were very friendly :)

Really pleased with this hostel. Great location; close to a metro stop. Stayed in a female dorm, and the ensuite was a little untidy; the cleaners bucket was in the corner. The staff were really friendly and I was stocked with churros for breakfast!! Would recommend.

Very close to metro stop and plaza with restaurants. Walking distance to Royal Palace. Staff were friendly. Party vibe.

Clean hostel. Staff was helpful. Had the dinner there one night and it was great, cheap as well. Not the most social hostel but there's a good common area. Close to the metro, good location overall. Would recommend staying here.

Las Musas was my least favourite hostel out of all the ones I stayed at, however I wouldn't tell people not to go there, but I wouldn't tell them to go there either haha. It will meet all your basic needs, they may have some perks you enjoy (bar crawl, paella night) but the atmosphere wasn't as energetic as I would have liked it to be. It was kinda hard to meet people, and the lounge area/lobby was a boiler room. The staff was very friendly though, but if your shy this isn't the place for you.

We stayed only one night but had a really great time. The Hostel is located very close to a metro station and sourrounded by some restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The only downside was that there is only two showers per gender for the whole floor. The common kitchen was very well equiped and a great place to get in touched with others!

This is not a hostel for people who need a lot of silence (although I didn't hear much noise because I was on the top floor). However, it is a great hostel for young people, there are always a lot of activities and the environment is great, it makes you feel at home and is great for socializing. They offer breakfast of coffee, milk, tea, etc, and churros, but there's no bread, so I think they could improve by adding it. The water on the showers sometimes doesn't get too hot. Overall good!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Having never stayed in a hostel before Las musas was amazing! Everyone was so friendly and there were events on every day and night - so a great place to go if you are travelling by yourself! We travelled as a group of 3 and met so many people! Location is brilliant in walking distance of everything! Bar crawl is €12 and tapas night is just an incredible expierence - we loved it so much we keep comparing our next travels to it! Thanks to hariett and Pablo for great guidance and entertainment

I appreciate that we were moved to another room when we discovered our AC was broken

My stay at Las Musas was very comfortable. It is a trendy little place in a vibrant European capitol. I look forward to staying there again.

Security needs to be improved! During my stay, my camera got stolen in the common room, by someone who just walked in. Staff doesn't keep track on who enters the hostel and this needs to be improved. One thing to keep in mind is that there are lockers available, but you need to bring your own lock or buy one at the reception (for 3 euros). But overall, my stay was pleasant. The hostels location is good and it was easy to meet people here.

It was okey but not great. The breakfast is very poor and also the stuff, and have not so much atmosphere.

Near a subway station. Feels like a professional hostel.

The location if this hostel was superb! 15 minute walk and you were by the Opera and Palacio Real. The churros left for breakfast were a nice touch and the Staff was very helpful and friendly! The only thing that bothered me was the security in the lounge. Thefts were occurring and it just made me feel a little paranoid.

Break fast was not good very little

everything is good. one of the, staff is very kind. but so scream nights. (many party people)

Great atmosphere. Nice staff. Would visit again!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Israel

This is the second time I've stayed at this hostel and despite not having hot water 2 out of the 3 days I was here, it was still great. I was in a large 4-person room (no bunkbeds!) with air conditioning and fans, which was needed in the middle of July. The staff are super friendly & laid back and the hostel has a good social vibe so it's easy to meet other travellers.

Nice! Not far from the city center or metro Lidl was really near by so it was easy to grab foods Elevators, free computers, wifi, ait conditioners!They were all so nice and also the price!