Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Great staff, good location, clean. You'll meet really fun and cool people there. The activities that the hostel provides are pretty cool. I would definitely recommend the walking tour with the British girl if anyone is planning to have a look around the city!

Excellent Hostel located right in the city center with easy access to the metro. Great staff with an amazing roof top bar and an awesome bartender Rob who made us feel at home. Would recommend anyone looking for a place that has AC and clean rooms to stay at Las Musas

This hostel is great. Nice clean and big rooms, comfy beds, elevator and tours and activities every night also. The free walking tour with harriet was great, interesting information she passes on and enthusiastic. Tapas tour was delicious also! Shopping is walking distance as is everything really, its in the middle of all the tourist attractions.

• 9th Aug 2015

This hostel is amazing! Cheap, great location and atmosphere. The staff are amazing and super friendly, especially the english girl Katie and the blonde polish girl who were very welcoming and funny. The beer was cold and cheap, beds comfortable and hostel was clean. Ended up extending my stay and am going back next week! Thank you Las Musas! Best hostel in Spain

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Started with 3 nights and ended up with 5 nights.

If you are ever in Madrid and you want to have the most fun of your life I highly suggest you stay here. My friend Dan and I stayed at Las Musas this past August and we both agree we have never had more fun. Unbelievably affordable an all fronts. The drinks were great, the room was great, the surrounding area was great and the rooftop terrace bar was the greatest with some of the best Sangria I have ever had. An overall fantastic experience all made possible by Las Musas. Thank you!

• 7th Aug 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Clean and super close to the metro. The activity- the Flamenco dance was an added bonus. Terrific stay.

• 7th Aug 2015

Has everything you need but very "cliquey" staff and one blonde chick on reception who is incredibly stuck up. Helpful enough though. Rooms are good and beds are comfy - the shower cubicle filled up within a couple of minutes but that happens in every hostel worldwide! Great beer selection, cool chill out areas, very modern. Would stay again.

Very attentive staff. Everyone was very helpful. Chill and relaxing environment full of people from all facets of life.

Very clean hostel! More of a hotel atmosphere. The social life was ok but they close the rooftop deck really early and it would be a nice place to chill late night.

Awesome hostel! I had a great time there! Awesome rooftop bar! Great staff! The free walking tour with Harriet was amazing, super funny, and very informative. Definitely 100% recommendable. The Tapas tour was nice. All you can eat tapas. But it lacked atmosphere. Too many people standing crushed around a few tables receiving platter after platter. Yummy food but less tour and less atmosphere. The pub crawls were fun!

Las Musas ist one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Fantastic staff, which gave me a lot of information about Madrid. I made a wonderful Free walking tour from the hostel, and the tapas tour was really good too. The only Problem I had was, if I want to lock my baggage in the locker, I have to buy a special padlock at the reception.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Good location and friendly, helpful staff. Kitchen was always clean. Rooms were clean and had lockers but need a padlock of a specific size. Bathroom was a bit dirty. Rooftop terrace and bar is a nice touch. The pub crawl they organise should probably be avoided unless you like dive bars and being persuaded to buy drinks before you enter each bar. I enjoyed my stay overall. Would return.

It is in a great location, only a 10 minute walk from la plaza mayor. They had air conditioning in the room too. The staff were really nice and helpful and the rooms were a big size. They have a rooftop terrace that is open until around 11 or so which creates a really nice atmosphere and they do nightly pub crawls for 13€

I LOVED it here. Every single person I met here in my four nights was kind and I made new friends! The walking tour with Harriet was fantastic. I just suggest not to call it free when donations are asked for - it is misleading. Other than that I highly recommend the tour. The lockers didn't lock but luckily my roommates were trustworthy. Breakfast not great. But I LOVED the staff, atmosphere and location. It is close to all, but far enough away that it was quiet at night and not in the crowds.

I recently stayed here for 3 nights and thought it was great. Internet was speedy and reliable. Managed to get some nice relaxation and quiet time in my room, while others seeking to meet new people and get out also had ample opportunities to do so. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is great. Price is reasonable. I would highly recommend to anyone.

• 29th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved my stay in Las Musas! The atmosphere is great, especially at the rooftop patio with a bar where you can just hang out. It's clean and tidy in the rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. I have had a great time there and would recommend it to anyone. Take the walking tour if you can, it's a great start to getting to know the city, our guide Harriet did an amazing job. The hostel is within walking distance of the centre, and close to a subway station which was nice for getting around.

Very sociable hostel great rooftop terrace and living room. Location is amazing really close to some great cheap bars and a metro station. Walking tour was really good, Harriet really knows her stuff way better than a expensive paid tour. Would recommend, only bad side top bunk had no ladder and was very noisy.

• 26th Jul 2015

Awesome environment. Has good rooms , AC , the reception it is awesome they show you places where to go and everything

Great place to stay in Madrid. Because of its location, all the centre of attractions can be walked onto. Also, they have a lovely rooftop bar.