Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, helpful staff, great place to meet people from all over the world, kitchen, where you can put store your food.

Most importantly this hostel was clean. It offered a lot of good activities which is nice if you're traveling alone. The activities like tapas and flamenco are cheaper in Granada if you plan to go there. But overall a decent value for your money.

• 9th Oct 2014

The second time I've stayed at Las Musas and I can say that I am very satisfied with the hostel. Close to the metro stop. The staff especially is very accommodating and friendly, and the other patrons were friendly as well. The large lobby is a definitely plus when, as was my case, I needed an area to hang out and use the wifi. The only issue (and it's minor because of the space in the lobby) was the moderate to poor wifi in the rooms themselves. Overall highly recommended.

This hostel is in a great location in terms of proximity to sights. However, it's a seedy place. Human waste on the ground in the area. Trash, graffiti, pee smell everywhere. Just gross. Then you walk into this hostel and it's immaculate. I was very happy. Bedding was clean floors pristine, bathrooms fantastic

• 5th Oct 2014

I felt good there, met nice people and liked hostel's staff.

Fantastic huge hostel really close to Puerta del Sol, with all the facilities you wish and with a great staff. Great choice in Madrid.

Really close to the underground and also feasible distance from Atocha station. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, really easy to get anywhere in the city from this hostel! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the free walking tour really worth it - Pablo the tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, and provided some very valuable tips about the city and activities! They offer day trips to Toledo and Segovia, I did the 2nd one and recommend it (if you have enough time)

The staff is very nice and friendly!

Would definitely go back.

Enjoyed my stay there. Staff extremely helpful and despite a little misunderstanding in the booking period they we really up to it and fixed the problem in less than 20 min. I will definitely come back there!!!

Well run hostel. Central location near metro. A bit noisy downstairs and definitely a younger sort of crowd when we were there. Private rooms were well maintained and clean.

I stayed at Las Musas just for one night and I wish I could've stayed longer. The atmosphere was great and I was very surprised with how clean the toilets were. The guys from staff were friendly and helpfull and I'm definitely staying there again when I go back to Madrid. The hostel is super close to a tube station, very central and it's easy to get everywhere from there.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great staff! Everyone was really helpful and nice. Shower is a bit tricky but once you figure it out it's fine. Churros for breakfast are really good but keep in mind that is the only breakfast aside from coffee and tea. Would definately come back!

Central location, helpful staff, friendly atmosphere.

Great location for exploring Madrid, but requires two metro transfers if you're coming from the airport, which can be annoying if you have a lot of bags. They also had some work being done while I was there, and the hallways smelled strongly of chemicals as a result, and I wasn't aware that this would be the case ahead of time. Also, not all of the beds had outlets nearby. Otherwise, the staff is great, the price is perfect, and I would stay there again.

The hostel was great! More than enough room to store food in refrigerators, and the rooms and bathrooms were clean! It was a well maintained place with excellent staff. The dining area and tours helpful for promoting socialization and meeting fellow travelers. The WiFi was really, really slow though!

Location is good. The kitchen is well equipted but too many ppl use it all the time. Everything is ok for me.

The hostel has a good location, and that s the only good thing. we couldnt open our window in the room. there was a hole on our cealing. It was impossible to sleep in our room cause the staff was playing music during the whole night, we had a room on the first floor so we could hear everything going on in the loby. The space in the toilet was very small and impossible to take a normal position.

Hostel seems to be going through a renovation which is fine if there's a pre warning, it was abit messy when your still paying full price. The walking tour, paella night and pub crawl were all great

The hostel is great. Close to the metro and almost everything is in a walking distance. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are clean, and with new forniture.