Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

I don't like to give bad reviews but this wasn't one of the best hostels I've been too. I stayed in an 8 person dorm. The bunks weren't sturdy, you can't pick your bunk and there aren't outlets near the bunk. Granted I did pay the lowest price but I've had much better hostels for the same price. On the good side: there was a communal meal of paella for 4€ and it was a good at to meet people.

Amazing atmosphere. A lot of different nationalities. Definitely recommend it!

You might want to add a non-slip solution to the men's bathroom on the 3rd floor. My friend slipped and fell after showering during our stay there.

I totally loved this hostel!!! The staff was amazing, especially Marta ;) The place was clean, the prices reasonable, the plans they offered every day and night were fun. Whenever I get back to Madrid, I'd love to stay there again =D

muy bueno recomendable.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect location, Friendly and helpful staff, absolutely worth to be back.

Everything was fine during my stay. No reprimend that I remember.

Awesome activities and people

Yeah I stayed only oneday, but it's enough to notice that this place is goood. I recommend here!!

Friendly staff, good location, shower in room was very very small.

could be a bit cleaner , especially the leaves and the bathroom perfectly located (between la latina with its famous open market on sunday and lavapies nice place to chill out) Sol is a walking distance

Loved all the opportunities the hostel offered to get to know Madrid and experience elements of Spanish culture even within the hostel. The kitchen was by far the best one I've seen in a hostel.

The dorm I was in, 112, was way too hot for comfort. I ended up using my own sheet rather than the quilt provided. OK this was November but in this dorm it felt like the height of Summer. On my last night a new guest came in and she switched the fan full on because even the open window was not enough to cool down the room. A waste of money and resources.

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Malta

Crew, was Very helpful and kind

• 23rd Nov 2015

The kitchen is really good! The staff is super nice and overall this place is a good hostel to stay at!

Given this hostel is Hostelworld Recommended (apparently offering "exceptional quality, value for money, customer care and a superior guest experience") I was pretty disappointed. Perhaps success breeds complacency. I found the hostel itself to be perfectly acceptable - a normal hostel - no better, no worse, than the majority of places I've stayed. The same goes for the price. Room not very clean. Cold showers. That said, there is a good common area, free wifi and the location is excellent.

Great location, no need to use the metro at all to get around. Bathrooms and bedrooms are clean. During our time of visit it was lacking a bit of the "hostel vibe", I didn't feel like there was a lot going on and the set-up of the common room with individual chairs and tables doesn't help the mingling with other guests. I'm sure in summer the roof terrace will be a nice place to hang out though. Overall OK if you need a central place to crash, but I've stayed in hostels with a much better vibe.

I had an awesome stay

Great Place, i wish i could have stayed more days

The staff was very friendly and helpful!