Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

My stay at Las Musas was perfect! Simple and easy with no problems at all. The beds were surprisingly very comfortable! And the staff was very friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed the free walking tour and our guide, Harriett, was so great and fun and knowledgeable!

Great hostel in a great l really awesome location, easy to walk everywhere. Staff was really nice and made a point of suggesting all the great places to go. Overall a great stay!

Staffs are so friendly and pretty awesome

Nice hostel located in the city center. Value for money.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice, clean hostel. Staff were friendly and spoke both Spanish and English. I stayed in the girls' 8-bed dorm which was fine. There are lockers in the room and you can buy a padlock at reception. I didn't have time to check out any of the social stuff that happened in the evenings but there was something every night, and there were tours and day trips through the day. There's a gorgeous roof terrace. Great value for money, good location, would definitely stay again!

• 29th Mar 2015

A good hostel with a brilliant spacious kitchen. I liked this place.

A pleasant experience. Good location and staff. Walking your was good too.

i love this place and hostel las musas staffs where very friendly next month am again planning to madrid and stay in las musas.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • India

The place was a bit hard to find. Location is in a weird place down a quiet street but once you walk out it turns into a busy center. The staff was amazing and the activities they offer where fantastic. I went bar hopping with them and overall it was a blast! Just the atmosphere is great. I would recommend it for younger kids since it is a more relaxed party atmosphere, but I went with my mother and she loved it! the rooms are huge and the bathroom is nice. Over all I was highly impressed.

Good. It is close to metro. And staff is very kind. Kitchen is clean and wide. There are many dishes and pans. You can easily cook. And you can meet many travelers in first floor. The room and restroom is very clean

• 26th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Las Musas was my first hostel experience ever and boy was I spoiled, my hostels since have not even come close to impressing me the way they did. The minute you walk in everyone is hanging out in the front lobby and the staff is incredibly welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the activities are fun, but mostly the atmosphere and staff are what really did it for me. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hostel, I had a blast and made a ton of friends here.

Location is good, staffs are nice. However the hot water from shower only last or seconds, it's annoying that I have to take more than 15 minutes to warm my body.

If you like to cook your own meals, you will love the kitchen! It had everything from multiple stoves, spices, olive oil, and as many kitchen supplies as you could imagine. The common space was not ideal, but it worked and the staff were nice and helpful yet often busy. I recommend the trip out to toledo!

Probably the best hostel ive ever stayed in. Secure and clean. Staff were incredible and helped with points of interest and what times they were free. The hostel also has events like walking tours, flamenco dancing and sangria night. Very good for activities. Also mentioned ping pong tables and things downstairs but i never managed to venture down and see it myself. Great stay!

The staff are very good to give tips and to help you in any moment! I liked very much!

Staff were friendly but not super helpful. No real atmosphere what so ever! It was a very BORING place to hang out. Breakfast not included.

Las Musas was my first experience at a hostel ever. I really appreciated the free breakfast (no churros, just magdalenas and muffins in plastic baggies). My bathroom smelled a little funky, but that might have honestly been the trash in the trashcan. I felt really safe at Las Musas and I could definitely stay there again. ¡Muchas gracias!

Las Musas is a model in terms of cleanliness! Modern room, (I had a double room), modern showers with excellent water pressure, friendly staff - what could you want more?

Awesome place. Incredible staff. Love the nightly events.

Las musas was a solid hostel. The kitchen was a good Size with lots of sinks and stovetop space. They served dinner for 3€ some nights which was unreal as well as many other activities such as free drinking games with free sangria. The showers were not great and hot water was hard to come by. Staff were friendly but didn't really interact. The ping pong table was a plus tho. Great stay overall!!