Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

The bathrooms don't have locks.

Hostel is nice. It's close to the central of Madrid.. Atmosphere is calm....I didn't feel any ambiance there but met nice people when I've been to Toledo (which I recommend if you have time)

I enjoyed my stay here, but it really depends on your roommates though.

Very well located! I would stay there againg!

Nice hostel... It's cheap and good, the staff is amazing.

I spent two nights at Las Musas with my sister, and it was perfect. The staff was nice and friendly, the location was within walking distance of everywhere we wanted to go, and the whole place was kept spotless. There was some remodeling going on, but it wasn't a problem or even much of an inconvenience.

It is a big hostel with not so good common room. My dorm and bed were decent though. The atmosphere was not so good. The staff were okay nothing special. The location is good. The staff actually refused to give an another map since i lost mine.

I staid for 6 nights in December (2-bed room, 21EUR/night). It is for now my favorite hostel in Madrid. Everything is basically perfect. Clean, huge kitchen (3 stoves!), chill-out room with ping pong table, great staff and the location is very convenient. It can be just as noisy as any hostel (loud other guests, loud pedestrians if room facing to the street), so ear plugs might be a good idea. The highlight for me: a bathroom for handycapped people on the ground floor and a lift.

One of the best hostels I've been, and even with some maintenance in the building it didn't affect anything! Highly recommend! All the staff were very friendly and helpful! Thank you guys!

It's a very ice place to stay. U can do lots of guiding tours with them, and will cost you almost nothing. =D

Good workers, but too much people in the same room and price could be better. But it's in a wonderful neighborhood in Madrid, very near puerta del sol and gran via, you can just walk to know the best sight seems of the town.

Great hostel,people and many social activities at good price!

Very well located right near a metro stop and easy walking distance to Sol. Rooms had good sized lockers and beds were fine. Breakfast was basic but included in price. Can recommend for its location and relative affordability.

i had stayed at this hostel before and i liked it but this time it was different.the breakfast was very poor with churros and coffee and tecno music in the morning,my dorm room had almost no sockets for charging phone etc. and also it was quite badly ventilated.the staff is nice and helpfull though.

Very kind staff and well located hostel. Breakfast was fake, only coffee and churros. Bathroom was dirty by the time we arrived. Beds were comfy and the lockers in a proper size to travellers with big bags.

great place to meet people always coming in and out of the hostal

Great Place, Great Staff, Great City. I'll definetly come back!!

“Very good location. Very good room. Very good ambiance. Very good colleagues working there.” I stayed here in November 2014 and it was a very good stay. The location is really good; it is very close to the metro station so navigating the city was so easy. The room was very clean and was huge! All individual beds, NO bunk beds! :D The people working there like Chrisitian and Pedro were pretty cool. Will be back hopefully, soon. Manuel

Had a couple of busted lockers in the room, but otherwise everything was great!

Great place - I really love it there.