Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

The staff was very friendly and helpful!

The free walking tour with Pablo was very amazing and interesting !

• 28th Oct 2015

Not bad for Madrid. We had a safe box in the room. Breakfast is just coffee and bread. Close to station.

Fun hostel with free dinners! EXTREMELY friendly and helpful staff! Decent hangout room at reception and downstairs. Pretty good location near metro but also in walking distance of a lot. Stayed in a bunk room. Showers weren't great, but ensuite. Good beds. Lockers large enough for a small backpack, but only work with a padlock (you can buy at reception). Stayed here for 1 night when we decided to add on extra time in Madrid... would definitely choose this hostel over our first one next time!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great people and great location. The people really made the experience! Charlie and Luca are cool as hell. If you're looking to have a good time in Barcelona then this is the place!

I spent a really good time in the hostel!! The personal is helpful and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Great location, and very nice staff!

• 11th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Shower needs to get fixe water gets backup, noise at the front door is bad if you room is above people always outside smoking and drinking

I loved this hotel and its staff. Everything was excellent, the atmosphere, the staff, the location, etc... It has a small terrace in the top. They make nice paellas and they keep the places animated. However, the claim of free churros is unfortunately no longer true, the beds could use an electric hook next to them and a small light. Other than that, it's been one of the most delightful stays in a hostel ever!

I was in a 2 bed mixed dorm. It was nice to have fewer people for the night. Was able to meet some new people with the rooftop terrace/bar. The staff was helpful when I asked anything. I liked the laundry service. Not having to watch over my laundry and it got done for me. All I had to do was pick it up later. (For a reasonable price).

Great location, the staff is super helpful and very friendly. Will definitely stay here again when I return to Madrid.

• 29th Sep 2015

Las Musas was a pleasant stay. I actually got upgraded to a different room for no charge upon arriving. The room was clean especially the bathroom. The atmosphere wasn't as much of a party feel but that was fine with me. The location is close to everything and also very close to the metro. The staff was very nice. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Everything was almost perfect, apart from the non-sociable atmosphere... the staff however did organise various events and outings for other travellers. Location was great, very close to everything in the city centre. Worth staying, but Way Hostel across the road was more fun if being in a sociable environment is important to you.

Pretty nice hostel in great location. Be prepared that not all of the staff members speak english, moreover they are not very helpfull. There's lot of people in the common area during the day who are staff members or their friends, so the Staff is more focused on themself or on cooking the dinner than on guests of the hostel. Anyway, rooms and bathrooms are clean, there's nice bar at the rooftop and rather good WiFi so, at the and of the day it was not that bad.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Poland

A hostel very full ! a great team who make you feel at home ! a great atmosphere , a location close to the central points. definite must visit this hostel!

I really enjoyed my stay at las Musas. The only thing that was missing were bedside lamps. Without them everyone woke up in the morning if someone turned on the really bright lamp straight above the bed.

• 20th Sep 2015

I've stayed in a lot of hostels in Madrid and Las Musas is one of the best. Love the staff, love the atmosphere. Patricia gave us a great city tour and the Argentinian guys were so nice! Wish to come back soon! A+. And yes, it is better than Cats! ;)

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Great hostel, has everything you need. we were super impressed with the laundry service (cheap too!!) couple of areas to hang out and meet other travelers. big kitchen was great!! easy to cook and use the facilities. staff were always so friendly, helpful and nice to us! thank you for a great stay, we would definitely stay again when we come back to Madrid.

The day trips to Seville and Segovia were cancelled the week I was there so that was a disappointment. Other than that, the hostel was a good place to hang out with plenty of facilities and activities if the weather isn't good outside. There are computers available to use, a supermarket to get food to cook in the kitchen the hostel provides, and the metro is just a sneeze away. I (and a lot of other guests in the same room) had difficulty using the key cards to open the door at times.

No complaints. A/C worked. WIFI worked. What else do we need as travelers??? Staff was helpful as well. A+