Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

This was the awesome and perfect hostel I have ever been. I strongly recommend to everyone who has a plan to visit Madrid this LAS MUSAS HOSTEL!! I really want to get there again AND I WILL!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice stuff and nice hostel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I did also a walking tour with Harriet. She did a great job. I can highly recommend to attend it.

2 words. BED BUGS. i was there 2 weeks ago, stayed in room 2 - 8. Woke up in the morning and my entire upper body was COVERED in hundreds of bites, was bitten soooo bad the hostel actually paid for me to go to hospital where i had to have a shot of penicillin in my ass. Completely ruined my Madrid experience as all i could do/think off was itching!! I seriously question the hygine of this place. Aside from that, the staff were incredibly helpful and nice and the hostel in a great location.

Had a lot of fun at this hostel and met lots of great people. The common areas really need a refresh but my room was nice. Great walking tour with Harriet and tapas night with Pablo, thanks guys! Would stay again.

Ticked all the boxes: clean rooms with some space and lockers; friendly welcoming staff; well sized areas to cook and hang out; located on a quiet side street but easy to find. The tapas night was great (80 people went!); as were the pub crawl and free guided tour (very interesting). The activities are coordinated with other hostels so a great way to meet lots of people. Breakfast is simple: lots and lots of churros. Would definitely stay again.

The elevator doors should open the other way... But otherwise, thanks a lot for a nice stay!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Estonia

One of the reasons I chose this hostel over others suitable was the fact that breakfast appeared to be inclusive. In any other hostel I've stayed, regardless of country, "breakfast" means cereal, toast, maybe bread with cheese & ham. |Churros and coffee doesn't quite give the energy needed for walking around the city for the next few hours.

Great value for your money. They have walking tours and pub crawls that are a great time. Would definitely recommend.

I found this hotel to be very good. Staff were helpful air conditioning worked well and food in the restaurant was good. I did not experience problems other people describe and was very satisfied with my stay. It is also on the Camino Way and the hospital is right behind it. I would use this hotel for a break from walking the Cameno for a day or two if the option is available.

Great hostel - the rooms were clean and spacious and the location was very central and within walking distance to the major sites. The activities run through the hostel were also very good and with reasonable prices. Had a great stay here and would recommend to others.

Overall not a bad hostel but I just found it very average. Nothing outstanding and nothing really bad. However the tapas tour with Pablo was awesome!

Awesome and friendly staff, and while not being a party hostel, the common areas were great to meet lots of people. They organized events EVERY night, including bar crawls, tapas nights, and dance nights multiple times per week. I did the tapas night and bar crawl - both AWESOME and worth the money (thanks to Pablo!). Place is very clean with good A/C, and close to the metro to get wherever you need to. Highly recommended!

Very nice hostel, 4 bed dorm was very spacious. staff was very nice and accommodating.

If you have never experienced an earthquake, get on the bunk beds of Las Musas. Crowded and insufficient lighting.

With nice staff, nice location, spacious rooms and several services, it is a good place to stay!

Large kitchen and common areas including ping pong tables, activities are organised each night which is good fun and a good way to meet people

Las Musas was an excellent hostel. In the middle of every main attraction. Everything was about a 15 min walk. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The bar crawl they host was my favorite activity during my trip to Madrid. I would definitely come back to Las Musas.

Great staff, great location. Had a wonderful time there. Place had a very good backpacker atmosphere.

Las Musas was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was perfect. If you wanted to party you were able to drink in the lobby and meet people to go out with, if you needed a rest you could sleep too. The only thing that was a but annoying was the wifi was only in the lobby, but not a big deal!

Good place for.less money. We booked a private room. Every room has its own theme. Breakfast of churritos isnt that special, but still appreciate that there is a possibility to get some breakfast included.