Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

We enjoyed our stay but the part of the city the hostel is in is rather loud. Also, our shower doors were broken so the bathroom got very wet when using.

The hostel was excellent, and would have gotten a perfect score if there was air conditioning. Going in the heat of summer without A/C made it a little harder to sleep but other than that it was great!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Had a great stay! Friendly staff that were helpful with a number of things, solid events. Tapas dinner was seriously great. I'm sure the bar crawl would've been too but I decided not to go once the guy guy to girl ratio was 15:0 lol. Really great hostel, I'd highly recommend this place to anyone!!!!

• 1st Jun 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed the evening activities offered by the hostel that went above and beyond to even include other nearby hostels as well.

• 1st Jun 2015

The hostel staff is very nice and the location is awesome! Pretty near to all tourist spots and there's a metro station nearby. Very convenient and happening place.

This place is great and it's the typical hostel. No big complaints but I can't give it a 100% because of an issue with my air conditioner. The remote to my air conditioner unit was missing and so I had to move rooms because it was ridiculously hot. Other than that it was a great experience and cheap so I can't ask for much more.

The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful in helping a tourist get to know Madrid. The bedrooms were clean and comfortable, and the rooftop terrace bar was a great social space.

• 29th May 2015

This hostel was amazing! Great staff and activities every day. The pub crawl was a little disappointing both night we went, ended up walking more than being inside drinking. Great atmosphere and places to socialize! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Madrid!

Very friendly staff, good location. Only problem was the late check - in time, but we could leave our bags which was handy. Cold showers, limited to 5 minutes. Room itself was good, overall we really enjoyed our stay and the value for money was excellent. Would stay again.

Excellent location close to Tirso de Molina, a lot of various everyday activities for guests, clean, well-furnished, comfortable rooms with good lighting, very comfortable and clean bathrooms, great, colourful meeting point and additional plus for kitchen available almost all the time with free snacks to take. If you go to Madrid, stay here.

Amazing hostel with a great vibe, the staff were extremely helpful about where to visit and eat. Definitely check out the rooftop Terrace if you want I meet people. Big thanks to Rob for helping us feel at home in a new city. Only downside to the hostel was that the lockers don't fit large hiking packs, but we just put our valuables in them though. It's also not a youth hostel so we had a creepy old guy in our room.

I unfortunately was only able to stay one night but I was still very impressed! It was easy to locate and upon arrival the staff were very helpful and filled me in on everything I needed to know. It was a very social atmosphere as well. I was traveling alone so that was a huge plus! My room was really clean and spacious as well. Sadly I had to leave early and missed the coffee, tea, and churros in the morning but I think that is a great amenity! I would absolutely recommend this place.

Good stay

• 23rd May 2015

Nice girls at front desk, easy check in and luggage storage. Wifi is great in lobby, spotty in rooms. The bathroom ceiling leaked toilet water on us in our bathroom and the shower had no hot water. Eh. Bed was comfy and I always felt safe though. Location is okay, but not in the center. The walking tour was not good. The guide was swearing a lot (not kid friendly) and making fun of churches. It was a waste of time. Driver to Segovia was rude. I would skip the tours here.

The staff was very helpful in pointing out things on the map, helping with information on doing a Segovia day trip. Hostel was pretty clean, lockers in good condition. The common area was also the dining area so not super comfy/people didn't seem to really hang out there. Otherwise, great location, comfy as far as bunk beds go!

Everything you could ask for in a hostel. Good price, atmosphere, location, and security. Plus it's easy to get weed nearby.

The only real issue I found were the badbugs in one of the rooms..I informed reception, so it seems like they did something about it.Location is good, next to Tirso Molina square and the metro, few minutes walk from the main square Plaza del Sol.I havent joined any of hostel organised activities, but there s lots happenning from flamenco night, pub crawls, excursions , also there s lovely roof top terrace..Staff is mainly bilingual, english.

Very clean, conveniently located to attractions and nightlife. Awesome rooftop terrace and massive kitchen! Super friendly staff that make you feel at home. Beds weren't overly comfortable and if you're on the bottom bunk you don't even have room to sit up.. Good showers and never had to wait for a washroom. I'd stay again for sure.

The staff are really helpful. The room and the bathroom are clean but sometimes there is no tissues in the toilet. They have simple breakfast just some cakes but you can take out and go. It's not bad. Overall it's good.

The location was great and the staff was helpful. The atmosphere was rather sober and the common areas left much to be desired. Not the best place to stay if you want to meet people.