Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

We stayed only one night but had a really great time. The Hostel is located very close to a metro station and sourrounded by some restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The only downside was that there is only two showers per gender for the whole floor. The common kitchen was very well equiped and a great place to get in touched with others!

This is not a hostel for people who need a lot of silence (although I didn't hear much noise because I was on the top floor). However, it is a great hostel for young people, there are always a lot of activities and the environment is great, it makes you feel at home and is great for socializing. They offer breakfast of coffee, milk, tea, etc, and churros, but there's no bread, so I think they could improve by adding it. The water on the showers sometimes doesn't get too hot. Overall good!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Having never stayed in a hostel before Las musas was amazing! Everyone was so friendly and there were events on every day and night - so a great place to go if you are travelling by yourself! We travelled as a group of 3 and met so many people! Location is brilliant in walking distance of everything! Bar crawl is €12 and tapas night is just an incredible expierence - we loved it so much we keep comparing our next travels to it! Thanks to hariett and Pablo for great guidance and entertainment

I appreciate that we were moved to another room when we discovered our AC was broken

My stay at Las Musas was very comfortable. It is a trendy little place in a vibrant European capitol. I look forward to staying there again.

Security needs to be improved! During my stay, my camera got stolen in the common room, by someone who just walked in. Staff doesn't keep track on who enters the hostel and this needs to be improved. One thing to keep in mind is that there are lockers available, but you need to bring your own lock or buy one at the reception (for 3 euros). But overall, my stay was pleasant. The hostels location is good and it was easy to meet people here.

Wi-Fi only worked in the common areas, which was kind of disappointing, and the hostel is not located in the nicest part of the city. Other than that can't really complain, rooms were good and clean.

It was okey but not great. The breakfast is very poor and also the stuff, and have not so much atmosphere.

Near a subway station. Feels like a professional hostel.

The location if this hostel was superb! 15 minute walk and you were by the Opera and Palacio Real. The churros left for breakfast were a nice touch and the Staff was very helpful and friendly! The only thing that bothered me was the security in the lounge. Thefts were occurring and it just made me feel a little paranoid.

Break fast was not good very little

everything is good. one of the, staff is very kind. but so scream nights. (many party people)

Great atmosphere. Nice staff. Would visit again!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Israel

This is the second time I've stayed at this hostel and despite not having hot water 2 out of the 3 days I was here, it was still great. I was in a large 4-person room (no bunkbeds!) with air conditioning and fans, which was needed in the middle of July. The staff are super friendly & laid back and the hostel has a good social vibe so it's easy to meet other travellers.

Nice! Not far from the city center or metro Lidl was really near by so it was easy to grab foods Elevators, free computers, wifi, ait conditioners!They were all so nice and also the price!

When we arrived the room was really stuffy and had no air con however we asked to be moved to a room with air con and the staff were really accommodating which was excellent. Unfortunately the room we then got was in between 2 dorms with some very noisy guests, being loud at 10pm is fine but loud at 5am is not so nice...common area lacked atmosphere...

It wasn´t my first time at the hostel, and it´s not going to be the last one!! Great place to stay in a great city!

Walking distance to many major sights; four-person room is spacious. In-room lockers are provided (bring your own padlock!), and the staff allows you to leave backpacks/luggage in a storage room on check-out day.

Okay hostel. Wish there was a better common area spot for hanging out. Disliked that there were only churros for breakfast. The whole downstairs area was very hot and the incense going on all the time gave me a headache. Beware that the beds shake uncomfortably so you'll likely know what your neighbor is doing every second of the night.

The free walking tour on 21. August was super.

• 18th Jul 2014