Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Lift and showers are very bad.

We stayed in the 4-bed mixed dorm and had a good experience. Each bed was a single rather than a bunk bed so definitely a plus there. Very spacious bathroom that was kept clean throughout our stay. There is a common area but not a lot of people hung around there and it didn't seem too conducive for meeting new people. Staff was great and definitely made us feel welcome.

Everything was great, very friendly and helpful staff. Great location and very clean.

Shower's were ice and changing is a bit of a pain, but the rest of the hostel was very nice. Basic breakfast was great too, would definitely recommend this place.

I loved how many activities and discounts on sight seeing and transportation they had. All of these offers were very apparent when we got there.

Las Musas was great, good location not too far from the centre, it was clean, tidy and had a great atmosphere. There were loads of activities on offer, the free walking tour was really interesting and informative, and our guide Pablo was so knowledgeable, when we were craving pizza he directed us to the best pizza in madrid! the free sangria and drinking games night left us unable to do anything the next day though :)

• 31st Aug 2015

Such a great group of people working and staying here. It doesn't try to be fancy, just provides simple facilities that work great. Atmosphere and activities are great. Would recommend to anyone visiting Madrid, whether they are there to party or to relax.

Great hostel. Would stay again. Amazing roof top terrace bar. Only complaint would be the beds (it may have only been mine) but you couldn't even scratch yourself without the bunks rocking heaps. So with someone on the bottom it was near impossible to sleep as the bed just shacked every time you blinked. Other wise no complaints everything else was fantastic! Thank you!

Breakfast is not included, also it just seemed a little shabby as a whole. I did feel safe the entire time I was there and everything was clean, but it just wasn't the nicest hostels I have stayed in. However, it is also on the cheaper side, so that is a plus. Also toilet/shower attached to room.

The hostel was easy to find from the metro. The rooms were fairly decent with enough room to store luggage. Wifi worked well and the bar upstairs was pretty cheap though it did close at 10pm because of the neighbours. Beds were comfy and location was pretty good. Close to Vodafone sol.

Las Musas was a good hostel. I thought it was easy to meet people and the location was in a good area very close to the subway, but still quiet. Even though they don't serve breakfast, they do provide bread and coffee in the morning, which was a nice touch. I would recommend to a friend to stay there.

• 27th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel. Good location as it was close to the metro. Rooftop bar is awesome with good selection of drinks at a good price. Would highly recommend this hostel - wish I could have stayed longer.

Awesome facilities! The rooftop bar was cool and having a basement area to hang out in after the terrace closed was handy. Awesome big kitchen and everything was clean. The atmosphere could've been better though!

Rooms were a nice size. Bathrooms were clean. I would stay here again.

Was a 1 night stay so it was ok to go and sleep. But location is very good I think

Las Musas is a very well located hostel. The atmosphere is good and the activities make it easy for solo backpackers to meet new people. I would especially recommend Harriet's walking tour, it is really great!

This place was DOPE. Not only was it super cheap, but they had great card key access to HUGE room, lockers, and ensuite. I stayed in 3-12 a 4 person room. Clean! The staff was great and gave me information upon arriving and called me a cab at 530am when I left (24 hr reception). Free coffee in the am. Walking distance to all, and close to metro. The neighborhood is not sketchy despite previous reviews- just not bustling on all streets. Only neg was loud noise from bar upstairs, like, all night.

Excellent vibe, facilities and events. Not the cheapest hostel but I suspect this is a reflection of the 'get what you pay for' principle. If I returned to Madrid I would stay here again.

Staff were helpful and friendly. Good activities on offer. Rooms and facilities were good. I would go back and would recommend to others ☺

• 22nd Aug 2015

fantastic hostel, great staff, great facilities, top location