Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Near a subway station. Feels like a professional hostel.

The location if this hostel was superb! 15 minute walk and you were by the Opera and Palacio Real. The churros left for breakfast were a nice touch and the Staff was very helpful and friendly! The only thing that bothered me was the security in the lounge. Thefts were occurring and it just made me feel a little paranoid.

Break fast was not good very little

everything is good. one of the, staff is very kind. but so scream nights. (many party people)

Great atmosphere. Nice staff. Would visit again!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Israel

This is the second time I've stayed at this hostel and despite not having hot water 2 out of the 3 days I was here, it was still great. I was in a large 4-person room (no bunkbeds!) with air conditioning and fans, which was needed in the middle of July. The staff are super friendly & laid back and the hostel has a good social vibe so it's easy to meet other travellers.

Nice! Not far from the city center or metro Lidl was really near by so it was easy to grab foods Elevators, free computers, wifi, ait conditioners!They were all so nice and also the price!

When we arrived the room was really stuffy and had no air con however we asked to be moved to a room with air con and the staff were really accommodating which was excellent. Unfortunately the room we then got was in between 2 dorms with some very noisy guests, being loud at 10pm is fine but loud at 5am is not so nice...common area lacked atmosphere...

It wasn´t my first time at the hostel, and it´s not going to be the last one!! Great place to stay in a great city!

Walking distance to many major sights; four-person room is spacious. In-room lockers are provided (bring your own padlock!), and the staff allows you to leave backpacks/luggage in a storage room on check-out day.

Okay hostel. Wish there was a better common area spot for hanging out. Disliked that there were only churros for breakfast. The whole downstairs area was very hot and the incense going on all the time gave me a headache. Beware that the beds shake uncomfortably so you'll likely know what your neighbor is doing every second of the night.

The free walking tour on 21. August was super.

• 18th Jul 2014

Las Musas Hostel in Madrid, Spain, is a great choice for any traveler(s). Las Musas is located in Tirso de Molina, between the La Latina, Lavapiés, and Sol neighborhoods, which is good news for anyone since these are central and very, very typical to Madrid (especially La Latina). Nightlife is closeby and the area is very safe, even though you may be thrown off at first by the alternative scene in the square. The hostel is quite large, but is generally clean, and staff are friendly and helpful.

The staff was absolutely spectacular and the location was superb! If you get a chance go on the walking tour with Herriette, she was great.

• 17th Jul 2014

This is the second time that we've stayed with you and both times we've had a fantastic time. The hostel is really clean and, despite usually preferring to stay in 4/5 star hotels when I travel, I will now ensure that I stay in Las Musas when I travel to Madrid. The hostel is really centrally located being only a 10 minute walk from Plaza Mayor which is fantastic and a 15 minute walk to the Prado for a bit of culture. The hostel is social which is a great way to meet people from around the world

• 17th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very good hostel, confortable, great atmosphere and very good located, 5/10 minutes to puerta del sol walking.

Was a great place. The optional dinner. The family feel. The common room. All what u wanted. Would Deffs stay again. But that card thing to get into your room is pretty broken. But no biggie

Las Musas has a good location, facilities are good and staff is friendly. The only thing that really bothered me there was only THREE outlets in a room for 10 people. This need to be improved. If I was lucky enough, I could get my devices charged over the night, otherwise I had to spent at least 1 hr every morning charging everything while having breakfast. Also, I think the hostel could offer a better breakfast, at least with some bread, butter and jam.

The beds were so comfortable with IKEA down comforters and thick soft mattresses. A/C in the rooms. WIFI only in the lobby. So many stairs and the floor layout is very confusing. Close to the metro stop and in an area with bars, restaurants and shops. Our en suite bathroom was disgusting with the maids mop buckets (2) sitting in there full of dirty water. would stay here again. good accomodation for the price,

The staff was very helpfull and friendly. Nice location and very good atmosphere. Only negative was maybe the heat, there was no AC in the room, only a fan that was barely helpful. But I would definitely recommend this place and stay again!