Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Hi another great stay at your hostel, the kitchen is one of the best we have stayed in and we have been as far as Oz on our hostel trips but one thing that is a problem , one microwave ! with people buying convience foods all the time there is always a wait to use it ,. Thanks david/ rosemary

The staff at the hostel were friendly and helpful.

• 17th May 2014
  • India

Amaxing hostel! Would definitely stay here again. Staff was great (only one grumpy guy at the front, but he usually works overnights so you hopefully wont see him much) but besides that they make you feel welcome. The pub crawl with Pablo was a lot of fun...but I would recommend drinking before you go cause after being out for 4 hours the shots start to wear off. You need to get the 3€ paella...delicious! Overall, very good stay with a great view and location.

The beds were the most comfortable hostel beds I've stayed in! That in itself made the hostel worth while! Also the kitchen was nice and I liked the vibe/music in the common area. I would stay here again!

• 17th May 2014

Great hostel! It was surprisingly quiet at night, which I appreciated. It's clean, and the atmosphere was fantastic. The staff are nice, and you can walk to the main places very easily. My only suggestion is to add cereal as an option to the current breakfast of churros.

Great hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful!

Probably one of the best hostel i have been! .. So clean! .. All the staff were very helpful.. Great location .. What else can i say? .. I spend 2 more nites because i felt so comtfy! .. 100%recomended! And definitely im going to come back! :D

• 16th May 2014
  • Mexico

Wish there was a real free breakfast, not just churros.

Loved las musas! Its a really welcoming place!!

The location was good and staffs were very helpful! It was so clean and free breakfast was pretty good!

Nice place with well equipped kitchen and good location.

Great hostel experience, heaps going on, we had a great walking tour with Harry and then went to the tapas night with Pablo. There was also free drinking games with sangria and 3€ paella a few nights a week. Rooms had lockers and were clean, with plenty of space for bags. Staff were really helpful and friendly.

very happy stay here, staff are absolutely lovely!

I had a wonderful stay at Las Mesas! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was very well organized and simple to understand. My daughter, who lives in Madrid, stopped by and said that none of the hostels where she has stayed had such a nice roomy lobby. I was on the 4 th floor and had a single room. It was nice and quiet up there and WiFi worked fine. The room was nothing fancy but it was pleasant and clean. I loved the big window.

• 13th May 2014

The hostel organizes lots of activities which are great for meeting other people. The city tour from Erica was also good, especially if you only stay in Madrid for 1or 2 days. The tour doesn't cover everything so it might be more efficient to go by yourself if you are staying for a longer time. The staff in the hostel is really great, they are very friendly and helpfull. The security seems good too, you have to ring the bell to get in and the staff knows all guests.

• 13th May 2014

We had a blast. Erica's walking tour was great and it's free so worth it. The hostel does so many activities all the partying ones are great fun. Was big fan of the tapas night! Only downside was no curtains in the room but used a sheet as a makeshift one so that wasn't a biggy. Also hot water runs out quick and had two days of cold showers. But to be honest that was a minor inconvenience when everything else was heaps good

BEWARE BED BUGS! Terrible hostel. Mostly unfriendly staff. Bites everywhere, ruined my stay in Madrid I was so itchy from my first night stay. had to fight with the staff to let me change rooms. They did change my room and pay for my medication but did not even offer a refund. One night I was locked out of my room at 4am when going to the bathroom due to a computer error and had to go to reception to an (unfriendly) staff member to change my key. Don't stay here.

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel, which is very clean. The ensuite bathroom has a very small shower. There are organized activities like a free walking tour, a tapas tour and pubcrawls as well as free churros and coffee in the morning. The tapas experience was not worth our money as the quality of the food offered at the restaurant we were brought to was poor. The pubcrawl is basically only clubs and the deals are not worth your money (deal = 2 drinks for 12 euros). Nevertheless, good hostel!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in.

I really liked this hostel. The facilities were amazing. They have paella certain days which was very good. The pub crawls were amazing they have one of those every single night I think. The only thing i have to point out is that i did not get a tour of the facilities I had to find the places by myself. Something that you guys might want to improve in the future.