Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Atmosphere made this a great place! Cheap paella served in hostel free sangria drinking games twice a week helps you meet people. Having to buy a padlock for €3 was the only bummer, but really not a big deal!

The staff was great! very helpful!. The Hostel is not far from the attractions! its very easy to get there. A morning snack is included! luggage storage is available! kitchen is available to use! Free tour at 11:30ish!

The hostel is very well localized, in the very middle of Madrid. Great for those who want to be able to walk to all the beautiful places in the town. I stood for six days and had no problem. The staff is friendly and helpful and the place is clean.

I had an excellent stay here and the staff were very welcoming. It is also a nice place to chill out watching sports after a busy day sight-seeing with a very good selection of beers available from the fridge. Food is also provided for free each morning which is a huge bonus. Thanks to every member of staff at the hostel for making my stay such a comfortable experience.

The rooms are big and clean and everything is walkable, but not necessarily a short walk

I think that this hostel was extremely clean and they really cater for young travellers who are interested in meeting others. The staff is extremely friendly and approachable! One of the guys took us out and they offer games and pub crawls on most nights. The common room is great for hanging out. Breakfast is tea/coffee and pastries, but they have a good kitchen. The location is excellent. It's walking distance from major attractions such as Sol and Plaza Mayor. Excellent :)

One word to describe my stay: PERFECT! Staffs are very nice and helpful. That guy Rob helps a lot! Bathrooms are very clean and beds are comfortable. Downstairs there's an area where people hang out together, play ping pong and relax. In the bar you can find beers from all over the world. It is close to Tirso de Molina and Sol subway stations, what makes it very easy to move around. Whenever coming back to madrid, I'll surely stay there! The best I ever stayed!

Improve safety and clean.

It took around 15 minutes until someone came to talk to me to do the checkin, the women bathroom next to my room wasn't working and there was only cold showers working.

We found bedbug when we got up and bitten during the night

The place is really good, bur I was is the 3rd floor and the female shower just work when there is no one in the male shower. The location is terrible, really dirty and with lots of homeless near there.

My stay at Las Musas was perfect! Simple and easy with no problems at all. The beds were surprisingly very comfortable! And the staff was very friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed the free walking tour and our guide, Harriett, was so great and fun and knowledgeable!

Great hostel in a great l really awesome location, easy to walk everywhere. Staff was really nice and made a point of suggesting all the great places to go. Overall a great stay!

Staffs are so friendly and pretty awesome

Nice hostel located in the city center. Value for money.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice, clean hostel. Staff were friendly and spoke both Spanish and English. I stayed in the girls' 8-bed dorm which was fine. There are lockers in the room and you can buy a padlock at reception. I didn't have time to check out any of the social stuff that happened in the evenings but there was something every night, and there were tours and day trips through the day. There's a gorgeous roof terrace. Great value for money, good location, would definitely stay again!

• 29th Mar 2015

A good hostel with a brilliant spacious kitchen. I liked this place.

A pleasant experience. Good location and staff. Walking your was good too.

i love this place and hostel las musas staffs where very friendly next month am again planning to madrid and stay in las musas.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • India

The place was a bit hard to find. Location is in a weird place down a quiet street but once you walk out it turns into a busy center. The staff was amazing and the activities they offer where fantastic. I went bar hopping with them and overall it was a blast! Just the atmosphere is great. I would recommend it for younger kids since it is a more relaxed party atmosphere, but I went with my mother and she loved it! the rooms are huge and the bathroom is nice. Over all I was highly impressed.