Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

i love this place and hostel las musas staffs where very friendly next month am again planning to madrid and stay in las musas.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • India

The place was a bit hard to find. Location is in a weird place down a quiet street but once you walk out it turns into a busy center. The staff was amazing and the activities they offer where fantastic. I went bar hopping with them and overall it was a blast! Just the atmosphere is great. I would recommend it for younger kids since it is a more relaxed party atmosphere, but I went with my mother and she loved it! the rooms are huge and the bathroom is nice. Over all I was highly impressed.

Good. It is close to metro. And staff is very kind. Kitchen is clean and wide. There are many dishes and pans. You can easily cook. And you can meet many travelers in first floor. The room and restroom is very clean

• 26th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Las Musas was my first hostel experience ever and boy was I spoiled, my hostels since have not even come close to impressing me the way they did. The minute you walk in everyone is hanging out in the front lobby and the staff is incredibly welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the activities are fun, but mostly the atmosphere and staff are what really did it for me. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hostel, I had a blast and made a ton of friends here.

Location is good, staffs are nice. However the hot water from shower only last or seconds, it's annoying that I have to take more than 15 minutes to warm my body.

If you like to cook your own meals, you will love the kitchen! It had everything from multiple stoves, spices, olive oil, and as many kitchen supplies as you could imagine. The common space was not ideal, but it worked and the staff were nice and helpful yet often busy. I recommend the trip out to toledo!

Probably the best hostel ive ever stayed in. Secure and clean. Staff were incredible and helped with points of interest and what times they were free. The hostel also has events like walking tours, flamenco dancing and sangria night. Very good for activities. Also mentioned ping pong tables and things downstairs but i never managed to venture down and see it myself. Great stay!

Especially loved the bean bags!

The staff are very good to give tips and to help you in any moment! I liked very much!

Wow the staff was awesome. I found the place to be super inviting and really keen on wanting the customers to have a great time! They have cheap beer, play are the soccer games and have a chill staff. Overall it was a wonderful experience!

Staff were friendly but not super helpful. No real atmosphere what so ever! It was a very BORING place to hang out. Breakfast not included.

Las Musas was my first experience at a hostel ever. I really appreciated the free breakfast (no churros, just magdalenas and muffins in plastic baggies). My bathroom smelled a little funky, but that might have honestly been the trash in the trashcan. I felt really safe at Las Musas and I could definitely stay there again. ¡Muchas gracias!

Las Musas is a model in terms of cleanliness! Modern room, (I had a double room), modern showers with excellent water pressure, friendly staff - what could you want more?

Awesome place. Incredible staff. Love the nightly events.

Las musas was a solid hostel. The kitchen was a good Size with lots of sinks and stovetop space. They served dinner for 3€ some nights which was unreal as well as many other activities such as free drinking games with free sangria. The showers were not great and hot water was hard to come by. Staff were friendly but didn't really interact. The ping pong table was a plus tho. Great stay overall!!

I loved my stay here. I was staying at the hostel alone and visiting friends and family who live in Madrid. The hostel made an effort to invite to events they had planned every day and night. Staff was friendly! The front desk guy even knew my name. Safety was a concern for me sense I was alone and I'm a female; however, the hostel is very close to a metro or 10 minutes walking from major sites. I never felt threatened or unsafe in the area even late at night/ very early in the morning.

• 4th Mar 2015

A great hostel. Thanks Las Musas for such a great time! I just spent a week here and the staff were all so lovely and giving of their time to answer questions. Plus they play great music. It's easy to meet people in the common area and join up with other hostels for tours and pub crawls. Great location near all the sites. I will definitely be back again!

One of the coolest places I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Really chill staff and plenty of people to meet as well as being close to everything around you.

strongly recommend the tapas tour, so much delicious food to enjoy~

Good crowd and very good facilities