Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Stayed for 2 nights. The hostel is very good value for the money, location is good. The only thong is very noise n you can gear noise from outside also from ppl talking un the corridor another thing was there was only one toilet n shower on the 3rd floor. I had to wait for very long time for shower n even toilet. Having said that, this hostel is good enough for short stay!

I travelled with my 11 y old son and it was very nice staying at Las musas in a 2 pers. dorm.

Right next to plaza with metro stop, helpful staff, and lots of people though not social when we were there, at least. Lockers need padlock and safe cost money, which was surprising. In room bathrooms were nice. Churros for breakfast were good, but somewhat skimpy and go fast if you're not up early! Elevator didn't work. Events most nights.

The staff was very helpful finding local treasures tucked away throughout the city. Beds were better than most more highly rated properties and they had a well stocked bear cooler in the lobby. My kind of place!

• 28th May 2014

Walking tour with Harriette was really enjoyable and informative. Great way to meet people and she recommended cheap places to eat afterwards. Overall great stay here.

Very cool place. Had a great free tour through the hostel.

Rooms were comfortable and clean. Location was good and within central Madrid.

This was our first hostel, its extremely clean the rooms get cleaned daily, the staff are friendly and helpful, its in a really good location our room was right beside the stairs, so it was a bit loud, but other than that its a really good hostel

Hi another great stay at your hostel, the kitchen is one of the best we have stayed in and we have been as far as Oz on our hostel trips but one thing that is a problem , one microwave ! with people buying convience foods all the time there is always a wait to use it ,. Thanks david/ rosemary

The staff at the hostel were friendly and helpful.

• 17th May 2014
  • India

Amaxing hostel! Would definitely stay here again. Staff was great (only one grumpy guy at the front, but he usually works overnights so you hopefully wont see him much) but besides that they make you feel welcome. The pub crawl with Pablo was a lot of fun...but I would recommend drinking before you go cause after being out for 4 hours the shots start to wear off. You need to get the 3€ paella...delicious! Overall, very good stay with a great view and location.

The beds were the most comfortable hostel beds I've stayed in! That in itself made the hostel worth while! Also the kitchen was nice and I liked the vibe/music in the common area. I would stay here again!

• 17th May 2014

Great hostel! It was surprisingly quiet at night, which I appreciated. It's clean, and the atmosphere was fantastic. The staff are nice, and you can walk to the main places very easily. My only suggestion is to add cereal as an option to the current breakfast of churros.

Great hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful!

Probably one of the best hostel i have been! .. So clean! .. All the staff were very helpful.. Great location .. What else can i say? .. I spend 2 more nites because i felt so comtfy! .. 100%recomended! And definitely im going to come back! :D

Wish there was a real free breakfast, not just churros.

Loved las musas! Its a really welcoming place!!

The location was good and staffs were very helpful! It was so clean and free breakfast was pretty good!

Nice place with well equipped kitchen and good location.

Great hostel experience, heaps going on, we had a great walking tour with Harry and then went to the tapas night with Pablo. There was also free drinking games with sangria and 3€ paella a few nights a week. Rooms had lockers and were clean, with plenty of space for bags. Staff were really helpful and friendly.