Las Musas Hostel Reviews

C/Jesus Y Maria 12, Madrid, Spain

Awesome location with awesome staff. They really work to provide a social environment for you with the drinking games, pub crawls and free walking tours. The rooms themselves are clean (although the shower ran out of hot water fast) and have lockers. Overall, I was impressed by Las Musas and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Madrid!

The wifi didn't work. Made it very hard to communicate and work, especially since I had schoolwork to turn in.

• 28th Jun 2014

No complaints. Great location. Good internet. No A/C so my window had to stay open the whole time which wasn't a big deal since I was on the 3rd floor and it didn't rain the entire time. I had ear plugs, and needed them because the street noise (at all hours, well into the morning) could be heard in my room. The hostel itself was nice and quiet. Yes, I would stay there again, but I'd make sure I had earplugs again too.

So much fun. Perfect location to get anywhere, everything is clean and the people are really nice. The hostel is massive hostel but never bothered by noice at all. Breakfast is only churros but there tasty and the walking tour and pub crawls are awesome! Met heaps of cool people as well, would for sure stay again :)

Just average. But the staff is unkind. And i cant find wifi but nobody help me. Even they didnt listen my asking

• 26th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent hostel! Staff is friendly, kitchen is big and they provide you with lots of activities! Would definitely recommend/stay there again!

Great place, convenient location, friendly staff, clean rooms, plenty of bathrooms and showers. Loved the walking tour with Pablo, bike tour, and tapas were great too. Hostel also has a shuttle to Toledo. Super-convenient base to explore Madrid.

Awesome time. Great hostel and they had great activities. Free Sangria Night was excellent - I met lots of cool people playing drinking games and we went on the pub crawl afterward.

I like the kitchen that you can cook. The down bed is a bit short that you can't sit properly. Has a big screen TV downstairs, plays football everyday during the World Cup. Sometimes can flush the toilet.

Very welcoming staff. Facilities are exactly what you need. Location is really good and the free walking tour was great although a fee was asked for afterwards. Overall couldn't speak highly enough of this place.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

It's quite a nice hostel, being honest, it has an excellent location and the prices are not so high. Maybe the problem is that if you are looking for something more calm and quite you won't find it here for the reception and the TV are next to each other and there is always a lot of people there. It's clean in all the areas and the bedrooms are cleaned everyday (which I think is excellent).

-The kitchen always looked clean and had lots of space and equipment -upstairs communal area with tables was good for socializing and chatting or eating/drinking while it was nice to have the basement area which was quieter and relaxed with computers and sofas -Maps aren't the best, lots of the streets aren't marked and they're quite small -They had no padlocks available, as you can only buy but not rent and they just didn't have any...

Simply amazing! I was hesitating for the price, compared to other hostel. But it is worth the difference for hostel I have visited so far. The staff was really enjoyable and welcoming. The hostel was clean and offered many events. If you visit Madrid, DO the FREE walking tour, it is interesting. Toledo tour is less enjoyable. Other activities are really great though. Definitely a place I'll stay when I come back via Madrid: cheap paella, Crazy Pub Crawls! Staff very handy and helpful. Thanks

• 17th Jun 2014

I had one night there, not staying too much at the hostel. But what I saw was a good standard, good service, pretty good value for your money. They've also got events and stuff happening, so there is always something to join if you don't have other plans. I got a great free walking tour with a girl named Clare, at least I think that was her name. Anyway, nothing to put my finger on, I can totally recommend it!

Las Musas was pretty great. I needed to go to Lisbon, so the baggage room was really convenient. This hostel is a lot larger than the other ones I stayed at, with three different fridges for guests.The kitchen is definitely ample and there are computers for you to use downstairs. Alberto and Anni were really great and made my stay enjoyable. This hostel is great for meeting people because of the events that are held. Recommend the walking tour. Don't recommend the tapas. The paella was amazing!!

the bathroom was small, cold shower and a suggested time limit for it of 5 minutes

Wifi was not great but everything else was good.

Best hostel in terms of comfort/cleanliness/location for your buck and a few of the men on staff are hot.

• 14th Jun 2014

Friendly, helpful staff and some nice facilities to help you save money while traveling. Very clean hostel and a nice atmosphere!

Great hostel, really friendly and welcoming staff. Fantastic facilities. I stayed I a 4 bed all female room and it was lovely, comfortable, big and clean. The tapas night with Pablo was fantastic, he was great, but the pub crawl was not worth the money or the time, incredibly unorganized. This activity was led by a girl and a guy called santi, they were good, but the overall experience of the pub crawl was disappointing. The hostel I will highly recommend!