Las Rejas Hostel Reviews

General G�emes 569, Salta, Argentina

The staff where very rude. Rooms had blankets with dust and a bad smell, mould on walls breakfast was not provided one of the days very disappointed overall.

Great location and decent space. Breakfast of cereal, croissant, juice, coffee/tea. Limited English skills by the staff, especially during my check in. However we were able to get our ideas across to each other. Staff was nice to let me leave my luggage for 1 day when I was at staying over at a different town.

Pretty average all round. Not a great communal area at all, room was very dated. Breakfast just bread and medialunas plus drinking yoghurt which was nice. Found a dead bed bug in my bed too we changed beds in the actual dorm but no mention the next morning from the owner.

The staff was friendly and the place nice and safe. but the laundry seemed to be made by hand and so the smell oft blankets, sheets and towels was strong (sweat and feets).

Dear, sorry you've had a bad experience. You stayed in a mixed dormitory. Every day we provide fresh towels passengers. Every three days we change the sheets. It is not true that clothes have odors.

Great place to stay with your partner/wife. No lounge area but great clean rooms. Small kitchen but good enough. Excellent location and staff member always around to ask anything if necessary.