Las Rejas Hostel Reviews

General Guemes 569, Salta, Argentina

Great location, large and clean room, helpful and friendly staff! Only areas for improvement are wifi which worked well in the lobby but not at all in our room and there is no breakfast included which for the price of the room, we would have expected. Overall, great stay!

I'm so grateful to the staff, who helped me in every possible way when I got sick! Best staff I've ever encountered in a hostel!!!

I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this hostel. It is 2 beautiful houses combined with 3+ outdoor areas in the middle. Three brothers run the hostel and travel agency in front. Took amazing van tour of the salt flats and 7 colour mountains offered through this hostel at excellent price. I don't mind that the rooms are small as long as there's enough room for beds and lockers. Place was exceptionally clean. Extended my stay by 2 nights. Great central location.

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to have you around. We are glad you enjoyed the hostel and the tour, feel free to come back whenever you want! Good luck and safe travels. Sincerely, Las Rejas Hostel staff.-

No breakfast. Very simply kitchen. Others are almost perfect. Nice Wi-Fi. Comfortable bed and room. Clean and decorated environment. Very nice place!!

Such a nice place, wish we could have stayed longer. Really nice spacious double room with private bathroom. The staff were all amazing (all with excellent English) and gave us many helpful recommendations, the best being a restaurant around the corner called La Criollita for delicious empanadas and Locro. There's a computer and printer in the common room which was helpful for printing tickets for our next coach journey.

Thank you guys for your kind comments! We're glad you enjoyed your stay, the room and of course the empanadas! Have a nice trip and don't hesitate to visit us again. Safe travels! Las Rejas Hostel Staff

This place is super awesome. The staff is beyond nice and helpful and the hostel itself is super clean and well kept. The kitchen is nice and they offer laundry services for 100 pesos to clean as much stuff as you want. The only downside is no free breakfast and the wifi is hit or miss. But it's worth going here for the wonderful people who work here.

Thank you for your kind comments! We are always trying to keep the place tidy, clean, comfortable and welcoming to our guests. The internet speed is the sad reality of Argentina's internet service suppliers. You're welcome here anytime! Safe travels!

The staff here were the highlight of the place! So friendly and would go above and beyond to help you. Good location, good kitchen; although cooking for more then one group at a time could be tricky but you work around that. Rooms good and comfortable, we stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Would stay here again if I returned to salta! Thanks for having us!