Las Torres de Ugarte Reviews

Ugarte 401 - A, Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

The hostel had a beautiful courtyard and very helpful staff. Continental breakfast supplemented by an omelet, not sure if this is done every day or we just got lucky. The rooms were clean with hot water and lots of water pressure which was amazing after hiking the Inca trail then traveling overnight by bus. Mini fridge in the room was nice to store drinks. Excellent location within a short walk to both the main square and local bars.

• 2nd Oct 2015

We enjoyed our three night stay. Great location just around the corner from the monastry and close to the Plaza. Friendly staff always welcome you on arrival & arranged an early breakfast for us when we left. Room was clean and bed very comfortable.

• 26th Sep 2015

Great value! One of the best places we stayed in all of Peru!

I love this hostel. I have stayed there twice and have recommended it to many people. Great location and very clean. However our room this last time had a lot of paint peeling off the walls and that was a bit of an eye sore. A new coat of paint would improve the room a lot :) the breakfast is great!

Stayed in two different rooms. The first room had a basement feel to it, but was very clean. The second room had more of a hotel feel and you could tell that it was recently renovated. The location was convenient and easy to walk to various places.

It's more a hotel than a hostel. It's very comfortable, clean and well located. Staff is really helpful and nice, for I needed medical assistance and they gave all support by calling a doctor. There was also a big protest on the streets the day I was supposed to leave Arequipa, so I had to stay one extra day there. They let me leave my luggage at their storage and gave me hot tea while waiting. They are incredibly polite and gentle. The rooms are clean and spacious and the shower is super hot!

View all Arequipa Bed and Breakfasts