Las Torres de Ugarte Reviews

Ugarte 401 - A, Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

I love this hostel. I have stayed there twice and have recommended it to many people. Great location and very clean. However our room this last time had a lot of paint peeling off the walls and that was a bit of an eye sore. A new coat of paint would improve the room a lot :) the breakfast is great!

• 27th Jun 2015

Stayed in two different rooms. The first room had a basement feel to it, but was very clean. The second room had more of a hotel feel and you could tell that it was recently renovated. The location was convenient and easy to walk to various places.

It's more a hotel than a hostel. It's very comfortable, clean and well located. Staff is really helpful and nice, for I needed medical assistance and they gave all support by calling a doctor. There was also a big protest on the streets the day I was supposed to leave Arequipa, so I had to stay one extra day there. They let me leave my luggage at their storage and gave me hot tea while waiting. They are incredibly polite and gentle. The rooms are clean and spacious and the shower is super hot!

Spotless building and rooms with warm and helpful staff. Rooms have good ventilation, only comment is the bathrooms are very small.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

One of the best places we stayed while we were in Peru. We didn't speak Spanish and communicating was a little difficult with some of the staff but that was no fault to them - we should have brushed up some more on Spanish before our trip. The place was great and security was excellent. They have a pet turtle which was very entertaining. Breakfast services were fantastic! Nice patio on the main floor and the upper deck. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 11th Feb 2015

Great Location in Miraflores and very friendly staff.

• 5th Jan 2015