Las Torres de Ugarte Reviews

Ugarte 401 - A, Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

Great value! One of the best places we stayed in all of Peru!

• 23rd Aug 2015

I love this hostel. I have stayed there twice and have recommended it to many people. Great location and very clean. However our room this last time had a lot of paint peeling off the walls and that was a bit of an eye sore. A new coat of paint would improve the room a lot :) the breakfast is great!

Stayed in two different rooms. The first room had a basement feel to it, but was very clean. The second room had more of a hotel feel and you could tell that it was recently renovated. The location was convenient and easy to walk to various places.

It's more a hotel than a hostel. It's very comfortable, clean and well located. Staff is really helpful and nice, for I needed medical assistance and they gave all support by calling a doctor. There was also a big protest on the streets the day I was supposed to leave Arequipa, so I had to stay one extra day there. They let me leave my luggage at their storage and gave me hot tea while waiting. They are incredibly polite and gentle. The rooms are clean and spacious and the shower is super hot!

View all Arequipa Bed and Breakfasts