Las Vegas Hostel
And now, to save you even more cash, we are offering FREE pick up from the Greyhound station. Just call us when you arrive and we’ll rush right over to get you!
Also FREE when you stay with us:
- wireless access for laptop users
- all-you-can-make pancakes every morning
- tea and coffee all day
- back pack sized lockers with powerpoints inside
- day-storage of luggage after checking out
Please refer to check in requirements at the bottom of the page before making your reservation.
- Lounge with free billiards and Foosball table
- TV room with free DVDs
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- DSL high-speed internet access
- Onsite laundry facilities with free washing powder
- Daily shuttle to The Strip
-TV room with free DVDs
-24 hour reception
-Tours to Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks
-Limo tours of the Strip every Tuesday and Saturday night
At check in, guests must present one of the following: 1. a foreign-issued passport 2. a Canadian driver’s license 3. a US passport WITH a current out-of-state government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license). Guests may also be asked to present proof of travel. This hostel is not the right environment for children as there are late night parties.