Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

Location bit far from downtown,but economical price,it looks like motel,than hostel.Staff is helpful and friendly,many tours you can get from there,thats good point.

Very helpful, friendly staff! Excellent value for the cost. Although I didn't use the pool or hot tub, I could tell they were superior amenities. I would stay there again. I met lovely fellow travelers who enhanced my stay. Really liked the recharge arrangement located in the lockers - safe, dependable and multiple outlet option for your electronics.

Everything here what you need, including some burger nights and cheap drinks

This place is a old motel converted to a hostel the place need some work to make it look nicer,on the other hand staf is doing everything make your stay as nice of a experience as possible

The staff here were all really helpful and welcoming. Comfy bed, great shower, and located close to some awesome bars. Great location if you want to experience Las Vegas away from the strip. Though it initially felt a little sketchy, it's fine if you're with someone at night, and it's close to great bars, cheap casinos etc.

Not expensive place, but the staff told us there was a housecleaner that cleaned the bathroom during the day, while it was not true. Our bathroom stayed as dirty as when we arrived. It isn't in a safe neighborhood either, we were 2 young females always walking together just in case....But the staff were very nice, once our shower wasn't functioning properly and they gave us a key so that we could take a shower in another room. They also called us a shuttle. Very good service but so-so hostel

Security wasn't that bad, it's more the emplacement of the Hostel, was in a weird place.. Kinda rough. What killed me was the sanity of the hostel. The room I was in was correct but then the shower wasn't working and I had to take it in another room, which I think was not cleaned for a while. I had to shower next to a dead cockroach and the pool looked so dirty that even if it was hot as hell outside I didn't risk myself

• 29th Aug 2014

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. It was the worse hostel of our 2 and a half month trip. The staff were high and drunk all the time, ate all the food they made for the guests (we waited for food we signed up for, then didn't get any). One guy came into the all girl room four times one night and woke everyone up purposefully. Location awful. Car park was suppose to be locked but often wasn't. Quite as not many people there (just as cheap to stay on strip). Overcharged us and were unhelpful at the time.

A really great and fun place! Especially the staff is amazing, always up to party or for a drink. The pool area is great and even after checkout you can stay at the hostel. Thanks to Matt, kurt, Jason and Franco, they keep the hostel fun at all times!

This is the worst Hostel Ever!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! If you value your safety do not stay here. The Hostel is located very far from anything. It is at least a 15min walk to Downtown. The Hostel is surrounded by drunks and even my taxi drrver didn't want to drive there. The staff were asleep when I arrived home one night. When I asked for toilet paper they said 'we can't find any' like that was the answer. They found one roll for my room on my insistence.

• 19th Aug 2014

Stay in Las Vegas Hostel was amazing. I will never forget the things that lived in Vegas and the people I met through the hostel. Hope to return soon! :) Divanyr - Brazil

• 19th Aug 2014
  • cariuxa

If I'ld checked other website like Tripadvisor, I would never book that hostel .... I suspect some fake reviews on Hostelworld ....

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, good vibe, big pool, anything goes. Shout out to Matt especially... Good luck on the 200. Have a munch for us! Bull Tourpedo and Femidom!

I really liked the swimming pool and hot tub. It's the only hostel in Las Vegas that has a pool and hot tub. I really enjoyed the staff too. Pam, Matt, James, and Jeremy we're all very helpful and friendly. I plan on coming back to this hostel in the future.

Loved it!

• 18th Jul 2014

Located on Fremont Street, this place was an easy walk down to the Fremont St Experience. However, a bit far from the strip for those looking to head down there for your stay. However, I chose this place as it was cheaper than most and it has a pool for those hot, sweltering days. I had a great stay here. Thanks.

Totally fun hostel. Would definitely stay again. A little far from the strip but close to Fremont which I preferred anyway. Great facilities and friendly staff who'll have a beer with you when your shift is up.

The room was dark and very hot, the air conditioning didnt work, they put a fan in the room which made a horrendous noise but it was the only way to stand the heat in a 6 bed room, It wasnt that cheap considering the age of the facilities.