Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

It was amazing! As said on info the suttle brang me staight to the hostel. Very friendly guy named James was at reception. He gave me all info, quickly checked me in and showed me my room. The service in this hostel is on point! Everybody are very helpful - I met so far James, Matt and a cute British girl (I didn't get the name). I def recommend it for a quick and cheap stay next to the Las Begas Blvd and Fremond Experieence st. The only minus - rabbits are not allowed :(

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Russia

For $100 for a private room I expect more than a motel room in an area with homeless people and abandoned buildings. It is about an hour walk from down town Las Vegas if you don't have a car. The pool as advertised on the website was not in use, being able to hang out there after my 12 hour flight was a main reason I chose this place, so this was really disappointing. Friendly receptionist though. This places is worth $20 (incl. tax) for a dorm bed or $50 for the private room, not more.

"Bread for breakfast run out yesterday, I'm very sorry about that" is not amusing. Pool was out of order. Guy n the evening was very friendly, but the one in the morning was unfriendly and passiv.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

No water in the pool, no free shuttle to the strip, kitchen extremely dirty, door to the ensuite bathroom couldn't be locked, breakfast was a joke. Nice staff, comparatively cheap.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I remember this place as the USA Hostels chain in Vegas but it has since changed and is now called Las Vegas Hostel. The facility has an abundance of potential given that you have access to a pool with Hot Tub, a really nice lounge, a really nice Movie Theater, and Ensuite bathrooms in every room. If I were traveling with a large group of friends this place would have been ideal but I wasn't and there didn't seem to be many other people around. The neighborhood is a bit dodgy.

• 29th Mar 2015

Staff were so friendly and helpful with directions and knowledge of the local area. Room was clean with fresh bedding towels provided and clean bathroom. Kitchen area was clean with good facilities although we didn't use this area during our short stay. Would recommend this hostel to any backpacker looking to stay in Vegas. Also secure car park area.

average hostel in a sketchy neighbourhood. once inside the private room was decent, nothing fancy but everything you could need. staff was nice, super busy though so it took a while to get checked in. the fridge was a nice touch! more parking needed, some security/lights/signage by the parking would be helpful.

• 14th Feb 2015

Good and very helpfull staff. Quite near the sights and activities of Fremont Street. Currently under refurbishment and so have a long way to go to getting it back to normal. The area is a little rough, but used to be a lot worse. Bathrooms good, beds good. Breakfast area under refurbishment so not so nice when I was there, but will be improved shortly.

Payment was more than agreed from online booking, but maybe that's just through the dodgey ways of American purchasing, e.g. surprise taxes and fees.

Nice staff, met some cool people.

• 23rd Dec 2014

GREAT STAFF !

Location bit far from downtown,but economical price,it looks like motel,than hostel.Staff is helpful and friendly,many tours you can get from there,thats good point.

Very helpful, friendly staff! Excellent value for the cost. Although I didn't use the pool or hot tub, I could tell they were superior amenities. I would stay there again. I met lovely fellow travelers who enhanced my stay. Really liked the recharge arrangement located in the lockers - safe, dependable and multiple outlet option for your electronics.