Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

Private room was huge with cold AC . Pool was great !! bad neighborhood but highly recommend !! staff was very good

Clean the rooms and repair what is falling apart and remove the mold. The rooms I have been in, were probably never cleaned, there were things living in the carpet, debris everywhere, the room smelled moldy, knob was missing from the door, so I had to push the bare iron rod to open it, outlets were not working, some lights were not working, walls were peeling and falling apart, dust, filth everywhere. Kitchen? Wow! Bring your own dishes, don't use theirs. Smell or rot in the kitchen corner put m

The bathtub in the room that we stay flood everytime we bath. Have to wait about an hour before the next people can bath. The room is dirty, the floor didn't vacuum. Towels is dirty. The room also smelly. Location is really far away from the attractions. (The casinos area) however transportation is consider as convenient. But it's really far from greyhound and airport.

For a visit at Freedom Street Experience the location is good. However it takes quite a long time (>30min by bus) to get to the Strip of Las Vegas. Staff wasn't very motivated and I stayed in cleaner rooms in cheaper Hostels. The breakfast is not much more than coffee and the kitchen was absolutely dirty!

There was mold in the bathroom, the whole room was in great disrepair, things were falling apart. There was no cold water in the bathroom. Although they changed my room after the complaint, the other room was still smelly, moldy and filthy, although it had cold water.

Well connected to the Strip by bus. Just a few blocks walk from Fremont screen. The upper light was not working in the room, but the lamps were working. The wi-fi in the room was poor, because of the 3rd floor. But at the lobby the connection was great. Left my laggage at the storage room for half a day, and it was still there ))) Overall good value for money.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull! We had made a mistake while booking and the girl who worked at the desk was really nice and helped us fix the booking. BUT the rooms we booked (two private rooms) looked like they had not been cleanded at all! The carpet was dirty, there was hair on the bathroomfloor and the bedsheets had nasty spots!! The neighbourhood was a bit scary too. Lots of strange people walking around the streets, so that we decided to take a cab instead of riding the bus.

• 28th Aug 2015

It is a nice hostel, the service is good. It has a decent kitchen where I could prepare pancakes and have coffee. I would definitely go back there.

The place is pretty average, The rest of the hostel could do with a clean, and i mean a vacuum for starters. the foyer looks filthy, the staff couldnt care less because they are too busy playing on their phones, they take your money and thats the end of it.no explaining whats available or anything? we had a private room and yet we got 1 towel between the two of us till the next day. the lady cleaning was by herself and there was no clean towels left.I know you get what you pay for but come on

• 8th Aug 2015

Cheapest place you’ll find in USA with a great swimming pool which is 24 hour (how cools that) and cold air conditioned rooms which feels great to sleep in concidering its 110 outside.

Pretty standard hostel. Location is poor but the atmosphere is decent and the free pancakes in the morning helped with the hangovers. Pool is good.

The neighborhood is a bit dangerous, some whores and drug dealers around the place. The black girl from staff had really bad attitude to visitors, not friendly or informative.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Sheets were just thrown at us. Pool area was dirty. Lounge chairs were all broken. The location was in the ghetto of Las Vegas. Worst experience ever.

We were first concerned by our taxi drivers response to the address! He was amazed that we wanted to go there. Upon arrival, we found that the private 4 bed room we had booked was not available, but the staff said that we could have a six bed room for our private use. A man came into the room in the middle of the night - he was still staying there! The area is AWFUL - drunk/drugged crazies yelling abuse. We were out of there at 6 the next morning and went to the Stratosphere, which was cheaper!

Be careful with this hostel if you have USA citizenship. I signed up and paid on hostelworld and when I got to the hostel they asked me if I had a US passport. I did but a new replacement passport without any stamps. They said it didn't indicate I had traveled and all guests must be international travelers. Then they asked me if I had any tickets that showed I was leaving Las Vegas, such as a bus ticket to Los Angeles, which I didn't so they wouldn't let me stay in the hostel.

Las Vegas Hostel was an overall good experience. The price was fair for the area and for it being in the US. The organization of the hostel, however, was pretty poor. The location of the hostel is in a kind of shady area at night, but during the day it's more than fine, just far to walk to the Strip. It is very close to Fremont St and to buses though, so that made it work just fine. The pool on site was really nice, and the staff and atmosphere was awesome (:

• 16th Jul 2015

Excellent value for money with a good pool! Atmosphere is amazing and everybody is super social and the staff are great and will take you out pretty much every night, especially James and Matt. Had a wicked time and will definitely return if I come back to vegas

heat the spa for nightly use by 15-20 degrees cover it to keep ot hot arrange a shuttle from the airport to the hostel cheaply or a hostel van can be shared for shopping etc install a printer scanner copier fax machine in the lobby with the computer a community printer some outside lights that are colorful open the rear gate more bicycles arrange a lock with the bikes to be left at the airport or bus depot for pickup by the hostel or other visitor later on instead of the van maybe some scooters

• 6th Jul 2015

The 3pm check in is the only complaint. Not that you should change it, just let our guest know ahead of time. Besides that I loved everything and I would definitely stay again.

When having made a reservation, when staying overnight, the hotel charges were 24 dollars of 18 dollar, and the one when having made a reservation, was expensive. You said when I said to a reception "I wanted you to make it 18 dollars of the price now.", the stay price was decided as of the reservation at check-in, so that the thing couldn't be done. It doesn't fall in a mind. Why is the price different? Why can't it be made the price of that case? It couldn't be understood.