Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

It is a nice hostel, the service is good. It has a decent kitchen where I could prepare pancakes and have coffee. I would definitely go back there.

The place is pretty average, The rest of the hostel could do with a clean, and i mean a vacuum for starters. the foyer looks filthy, the staff couldnt care less because they are too busy playing on their phones, they take your money and thats the end of it.no explaining whats available or anything? we had a private room and yet we got 1 towel between the two of us till the next day. the lady cleaning was by herself and there was no clean towels left.I know you get what you pay for but come on

• 8th Aug 2015

Cheapest place you’ll find in USA with a great swimming pool which is 24 hour (how cools that) and cold air conditioned rooms which feels great to sleep in concidering its 110 outside.

Pretty standard hostel. Location is poor but the atmosphere is decent and the free pancakes in the morning helped with the hangovers. Pool is good.

The neighborhood is a bit dangerous, some whores and drug dealers around the place. The black girl from staff had really bad attitude to visitors, not friendly or informative.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Sheets were just thrown at us. Pool area was dirty. Lounge chairs were all broken. The location was in the ghetto of Las Vegas. Worst experience ever.

Be careful with this hostel if you have USA citizenship. I signed up and paid on hostelworld and when I got to the hostel they asked me if I had a US passport. I did but a new replacement passport without any stamps. They said it didn't indicate I had traveled and all guests must be international travelers. Then they asked me if I had any tickets that showed I was leaving Las Vegas, such as a bus ticket to Los Angeles, which I didn't so they wouldn't let me stay in the hostel.

Las Vegas Hostel was an overall good experience. The price was fair for the area and for it being in the US. The organization of the hostel, however, was pretty poor. The location of the hostel is in a kind of shady area at night, but during the day it's more than fine, just far to walk to the Strip. It is very close to Fremont St and to buses though, so that made it work just fine. The pool on site was really nice, and the staff and atmosphere was awesome (:

• 16th Jul 2015

Excellent value for money with a good pool! Atmosphere is amazing and everybody is super social and the staff are great and will take you out pretty much every night, especially James and Matt. Had a wicked time and will definitely return if I come back to vegas

heat the spa for nightly use by 15-20 degrees cover it to keep ot hot arrange a shuttle from the airport to the hostel cheaply or a hostel van can be shared for shopping etc install a printer scanner copier fax machine in the lobby with the computer a community printer some outside lights that are colorful open the rear gate more bicycles arrange a lock with the bikes to be left at the airport or bus depot for pickup by the hostel or other visitor later on instead of the van maybe some scooters

• 6th Jul 2015

The 3pm check in is the only complaint. Not that you should change it, just let our guest know ahead of time. Besides that I loved everything and I would definitely stay again.

When having made a reservation, when staying overnight, the hotel charges were 24 dollars of 18 dollar, and the one when having made a reservation, was expensive. You said when I said to a reception "I wanted you to make it 18 dollars of the price now.", the stay price was decided as of the reservation at check-in, so that the thing couldn't be done. It doesn't fall in a mind. Why is the price different? Why can't it be made the price of that case? It couldn't be understood.

The hostel is somewhat nicely located, has a pool and some friendly staff. But on the other side I was under the impression that room service hadn't seen the room in a while. Our bin was almost overflowing, there was dirt on the carpet and I believe a dead insect in the toilet. It took the hostel a day to give me a key to my room, which I never experienced before.

• 29th May 2015

The bathroom is disgusting and not clean at all. Bad management of assigning people to rooms: overbooked and mismatch of people-to-bad. If they run out of food for breakfast - they don't care even if its still breakfast time - So called "first come-first served" principle. Overall, this was the most disgusting and horrible hostel I have ever been to.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Uzbekistan

great location as it was down the street from Freemont experience. the supershuttle takes you to the hostel for 10 bucks which is not bad If your tryingto get to the strip there is a bus right outside that takes you there for 5 bucks all night back and forth. . It was kind of steep I thought at first but memorial day weekend is not bad. Nice place though

The nights i stayed at the hostel were very quiet nights with not alot going on. The room i stayed in i felt like got a quick tidy up before i checked in, but i didnt really expect much as it was a hostel, still could have been a little more clean. Other then that it was a nice hostel with a pool.

I asked numerous ties to have the room cleaned. It did not happen. It is never the most pristine but it was even worse than normal. They had one iron and that did not work.

• 12th May 2015

It exactly deserved the money I paid for . It was the dirtiest and uncomfortable hostel I have ever been . The bed was not organized and cleaned before I checked in. Blankets and towels were hung here and there. Toilet was unclean , stinky and even made annoying noice all the time. The location was the worst, accessibility to strip and the other places are limited , even neighbor seemed not very welcoming, if you travel on your own , stays at this hostel will bother you

• 9th May 2015
  • South Korea

I timed myself every morning to see how fast I could hang up the shower curtains, I jumped in a pool, it rained in my room.

Pretty decent, pool is nice and communal area is okay - pool table etc. Rooms not particularly clean but it was cheap and chose to Downtown Vegas, so no complaints at all. Staff and everyone nice.