Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

If I'ld checked other website like Tripadvisor, I would never book that hostel .... I suspect some fake reviews on Hostelworld ....

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, good vibe, big pool, anything goes. Shout out to Matt especially... Good luck on the 200. Have a munch for us! Bull Tourpedo and Femidom!

I really liked the swimming pool and hot tub. It's the only hostel in Las Vegas that has a pool and hot tub. I really enjoyed the staff too. Pam, Matt, James, and Jeremy we're all very helpful and friendly. I plan on coming back to this hostel in the future.

Loved it!

• 18th Jul 2014

Located on Fremont Street, this place was an easy walk down to the Fremont St Experience. However, a bit far from the strip for those looking to head down there for your stay. However, I chose this place as it was cheaper than most and it has a pool for those hot, sweltering days. I had a great stay here. Thanks.

Totally fun hostel. Would definitely stay again. A little far from the strip but close to Fremont which I preferred anyway. Great facilities and friendly staff who'll have a beer with you when your shift is up.

The room was dark and very hot, the air conditioning didnt work, they put a fan in the room which made a horrendous noise but it was the only way to stand the heat in a 6 bed room, It wasnt that cheap considering the age of the facilities.

Excellent Hostel for EDC. A little to far from the rest of Vegas to go for a normal trip.

• 19th Jun 2014

Such a beautiful lady manager works here!

The pool and hot tub are awesome, staff is nice, you dont have fancy luxury like in the strip-hotels, but you dont have to fight for a space in the pool and you can chill out perfectly after a long and hard Vegas-night:) Ther bus going to the strip is in walking distance, and a 15-minute walk takes you to freemont experience.

• 12th Jun 2014

Amazing staff!! Super friendly and sociable, we hung out with them and had drinks all the time. Rooms were good, had an en suite bathroom and lockers however there was a cockroach in or room on our last night that freaked us out and they didn't clean the pool on one day that we were there. Overall a nice place, 10 min walk from Fremont St shopping area and downtown. I would recommend it for a short stay on a budget :)

2nd time staying there. It was a great experience again.

• 23rd May 2014

Had a great time. The pancakes in the morning were great. Special thanks to Chauncy for arranging the Limotour. He took really good care of the whole group and made sure everyone is safe. A bit far from the Strip, but still manageable. Surrounding area doesn't seem so safe, but you even have security guards who accompany you home late at night from downtown. Just ask the reception guys. Had a great stay.

Not close to the strip at all, if that's what your looking for...

Thanks all the staff for such a great service , Nathaly.

• 25th Apr 2014

They have so many extra Free Services,e.g Free Shuttle to The strip, breakfast provided (you can make really delicious pancakes), a Pool Bad Thing was just that The jaccuzzii is Not warm at all nearly cold as The Pool

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Arnikakay

Thank you.. Hope you had a good stay. Sorry about the Jacuzzi :-(

It was really difficult to find my room whever i come back from my going out. so i had to tried ask to front staffs, and theres no guide persons in passengeway, so i had to go to the front desk. and, the whether was to dry to stay there, actrally i wanted stay more there, but i didnt, because the weather was killed to me. my skin was dyied .becuse of strong heavy dry weather. why your hotel doesnt prepared something like humidifier in the guest rooms. so i bought the humidifier. the last day.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

This was THE best hostel ever. I had just planned to go for 2 days, but the atmosphere and the crowd kept me in Las Vegas for a forthnight. The staff was friendly and helpfull and the facilities were just perfect iwth pool area, lounge, nice kitchens ect. If I'm ever coming back to Vegas, Las Vegas Hostel will definitely be my accomodation. Looking forward to it!

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

By far the best hostel I have stayed at, have been back 4 times now! Staff are very friendly and helpful and there is always something going on! Great to meet people by the pool then party on the strip at night, they will take you to the strip in their shuttle or on a party bus, get you free entry into the best clubs and provide alcohol! No need to worry about the area as hostel is very secure and there is always someone on the front desk, they are great value for money too! Highly recommend!!

Needs more attention to cleanliness. Room wasn't cleaned. Had to go to reception desk for toilet paper. Common area washrooms had dirty towels and no soap and hadn't been cleaned during my stay. Garbage and other debris floating in pool. Kitchen area wasn't kept up so there were long periods of neglect. Also, they're one and only computer was inadequate.