Las Vegas Hostel Reviews

1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, USA

The hostel is somewhat nicely located, has a pool and some friendly staff. But on the other side I was under the impression that room service hadn't seen the room in a while. Our bin was almost overflowing, there was dirt on the carpet and I believe a dead insect in the toilet. It took the hostel a day to give me a key to my room, which I never experienced before.

• 29th May 2015

The bathroom is disgusting and not clean at all. Bad management of assigning people to rooms: overbooked and mismatch of people-to-bad. If they run out of food for breakfast - they don't care even if its still breakfast time - So called "first come-first served" principle. Overall, this was the most disgusting and horrible hostel I have ever been to.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Uzbekistan

great location as it was down the street from Freemont experience. the supershuttle takes you to the hostel for 10 bucks which is not bad If your tryingto get to the strip there is a bus right outside that takes you there for 5 bucks all night back and forth. . It was kind of steep I thought at first but memorial day weekend is not bad. Nice place though

The nights i stayed at the hostel were very quiet nights with not alot going on. The room i stayed in i felt like got a quick tidy up before i checked in, but i didnt really expect much as it was a hostel, still could have been a little more clean. Other then that it was a nice hostel with a pool.

I asked numerous ties to have the room cleaned. It did not happen. It is never the most pristine but it was even worse than normal. They had one iron and that did not work.

• 12th May 2015

It exactly deserved the money I paid for . It was the dirtiest and uncomfortable hostel I have ever been . The bed was not organized and cleaned before I checked in. Blankets and towels were hung here and there. Toilet was unclean , stinky and even made annoying noice all the time. The location was the worst, accessibility to strip and the other places are limited , even neighbor seemed not very welcoming, if you travel on your own , stays at this hostel will bother you

• 9th May 2015
  • South Korea

I timed myself every morning to see how fast I could hang up the shower curtains, I jumped in a pool, it rained in my room.

Pretty decent, pool is nice and communal area is okay - pool table etc. Rooms not particularly clean but it was cheap and chose to Downtown Vegas, so no complaints at all. Staff and everyone nice.

1. Direction is very bad. Very far from the city centre 2. Housekeeper never clean the room. It was so dirty 3. People there are very loud. They listen to music in night time near the pool (which doesn't work) 3. The only good thing was staff. They are very friendly

It was amazing! As said on info the suttle brang me staight to the hostel. Very friendly guy named James was at reception. He gave me all info, quickly checked me in and showed me my room. The service in this hostel is on point! Everybody are very helpful - I met so far James, Matt and a cute British girl (I didn't get the name). I def recommend it for a quick and cheap stay next to the Las Begas Blvd and Fremond Experieence st. The only minus - rabbits are not allowed :(

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Russia

For $100 for a private room I expect more than a motel room in an area with homeless people and abandoned buildings. It is about an hour walk from down town Las Vegas if you don't have a car. The pool as advertised on the website was not in use, being able to hang out there after my 12 hour flight was a main reason I chose this place, so this was really disappointing. Friendly receptionist though. This places is worth $20 (incl. tax) for a dorm bed or $50 for the private room, not more.

"Bread for breakfast run out yesterday, I'm very sorry about that" is not amusing. Pool was out of order. Guy n the evening was very friendly, but the one in the morning was unfriendly and passiv.

• 10th Apr 2015